Not Allowed.
145 3 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's the end of our shift so we were leaving together, nothing important," Judy answered while shaking her head.

"Oh, so that's how it is? Then let's leave together, you're ready I guess?" Brittney said while looking at Sam with a smile.

"Yep, let's go." Judy acted like any normal person would and agreed with a smile.

After saying goodbye to the manager and the others they left.

"She was so pretty, I never expected that Sam was into girls, let alone that she has such a pretty girlfriend," Robin said after the three left.

"... I don't like her," Alex said while still looking at them moving away.

"Eh? Why?" Asked the manager.

"... Just Didn't like her... Anyway, I just arrived to work and I'm this tired, manager can I leave early today?"

"No." The manager gave a one-word answer and ignored her.

...

As soon as Sam, Judy and Brittney left the shop, the atmosphere turned a bit weird.

The reason why Brittney came to where Sam worked was because she was getting suspicious, Sam was getting home a bit later than usual if it happened just once or twice it would have been normal but it happened a lot and she started getting angry at her.

But she didn't show that, she wanted to go to her shop around the time her shift ends and see for herself what was making her stay late.

At first, when she saw the manager and the other two workers she didn't feel anything weird, they were like normal workmates, nothing was wrong there, but as soon as she heard Judy call her, she felt something was weird and guessed that she found the reason of Sam's unusual behaviour.

"So Judy, where do you live? We live on the Eastside, Should we take a taxi together?"

"Nah, I live on the North, so no need for that." Judy shook her head, before asking:

"What do you do Brittney? Where do you work?" She was interested in what Brittney was doing.

"Me? I don't, but fortunately, I have Sam, even though she's not the brightest tool in the shed, she's good at what she does, and she knows how to take care of me." While saying that, she held Sam and brought her close to her.

Judy frowned seeing that, which didn't escape Brittney's eyes.

Sam on her end was just walking beside them like a doll, being between those two people was like a nightmare for her, her heart was on her throat the whole time they were together, that only got worst after she knew that what was waiting for her at home wasn't a pretty thing for sure.

"Actually Sam is a great person, she's also good at her job and with customers." Judy couldn't stop herself from saying.

"Hehe... There's no need to praise her like that in front of me, I know how much of a useless thing she can be." It seemed that seeing Sam being praised and defended made Brittney a bit angry as if she felt she was being challenged and felt a bit threatened, so her comments towards Sam wasn't as gentle as before.

Brittney didn't like Judy since the first time she saw her, she felt that the reason Sam was acting like that was because of her.

"You're calling her useless while she's the only one working? Don't know what your definition of useless is but I think you should go and look it up in a dictionary." Judy's feeling started boiling a bit as she said that.

Stoping on her track for a bit, Brittney showed an angry expression but it soon disappeared and she smiled as she started walking again:

"She's my lover, I have the right to use her money, and if she doesn't mind why would you? Right, Sam, you don't mind me just staying at home with no job."

Sam's face fell even more, she didn't want to answer that question, she didn't want to go against Brittney but she also knew that Judy only said that for her sake, she didn't want to hurt her either.

"I'm Sam's friend and I have the right to talk about things like this." Judy, understanding that Sam was in a difficult position, talked without giving her the chance to.

"A friend..." Brittney murmured, but soon the smile on her face became somehow evil as she said, "Yep you're just a friend, while I'm her lover, a friend can be replaced, while she will never leave me."

After saying that Brittney held Sam who was trying her best to seem unnoticed between them and brought her close, trying to kiss her forcefully.

Sam was surprised at first because she was spacing out while wishing that nothing between those two would happen, but as soon as Brittney caught her with a strong grip that hurt her, she returned to herself, but soon after that she froze as she saw Brittney's glaring eyes while bringing her face closer, those eyes and that expression made her blood run cold and her action stop.

If it was at home, or even if it was with any other person except of Judy, she might have just let it be, but it was Judy who was standing next to the last person she ever wanted to see her in a situation like that, so she struggled to free herself from her.

Sam's struggle only made Brittney's fire burn more, she used both her hands and held her in her place strongly, not giving any care for how she was feeling.

"You bit*h..."

Judy exploded as she saw that, so she cursed and lifted her hand.

SLAP!

A loud slap was heard, shocking and freezing everyone who was there.

Brittney held her cheek as she looked in disbelief at Judy who was painting with an angry expression.

"You're NOT allowed to treat her like that." After she shouted that she held Sam who was just standing there unmoving, and dragged her as she left, leaving Brittney standing there holding her cheek.

~~~~~~

Won't lie... Writing that slap was refreshing....

Hope you liked the chapter

See ya tomorrow and love ya all~~~~

9