day 5.2
1.9k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

{timer: 329 days till universes destruction} 


A small black speck appears in front of you It seems to weakly suck everything around it, only being able to collect dust.

"Wow you got void!"(kay)

"VOiD?"

You stare at the little piece of void... you swear you can hear whispering coming from it...

k̶̡̛̜̭̽i̴͇͒͝l̶̛͉͕͗͠l̷̝̮͗̀́ ̵̱͂̌̾k̷̤͒̔͘i̵̦̘͘l̸̛̺͈̀́l̶̲̹̎́͐ ̵̺͕̇ͅk̸͕̰̇͋i̸̪̤̓̓̿ͅl̸̡̇̿ͅl̵̪̱̖̔͋̓ ̴̡̤͐̎̍k̷̢̙̮͆͝í̷̢͚̭̓͘l̷͎͍͗l̸͚̖̞̅͋͐ ̸̨͍͉̓k̷͉͍͗̄i̵̭̭̹̔͝ĺ̶̢͌l̷̪̀̓ 

.....................................

Oh, well not like voices in your head is something new...

[ask what's so useful about your attribute.]

"WhAT MakES VoID USefUL?"

"Void represents nothingness and secrets! It's the opposite of space! with space, you create...well space! but with void, you take away things! 

I saw a void mage taking away toxic waste once! he made it all disappear without a trace! other than that I don't know much about it... other than people with void get nightmares...but you don't sleep so you'll be fine! "(kay)

Kay waves her hand dismissively. 

The piece void disappears along with the whispering voices... 

"It looks like you can make void! Try experimenting with it later to see what else you can do!

[ask the elf if you can eat void because you feel hungry]

"CaN EaTe VOId?"

"Noo silly! you'll probably get more hungry if you eat it!"(kay)

[ask her if she is hungry.if yes make her food] 

"ArE You hUNgrY?"

"yes actually!"(kay)

"I gEt fOOd!"

"umm...ok I guess I'll wash up"(kay)

[jump 300 meters into the sky and try to see what is in your surroundings.]

You can only manage 100 meters.

You also broke your spider legs...

You weren't able to take a good look, but you did spot some brown thing!

You fall crashing down.

You brace yourself not for the pain but for that antagonistic voice.

Oh man, you grit your teeth for the inevitable tongue lashing...

............

Nothing...hmmm...

Maybe he left?

"WHAT HAPPENED!!"(kay)

The elf runs back to see your broken body!

She gets close to you without touching so to not make it worse.

"i'M FIiiINee"

You start to put your self back together!

"Oh................wow..."(kay)

You slap on some shiny new legs and your good to go!

"You know... I never questioned you before and... I'm not going to start now...I'm just glad your fine what happened?"(kay)

"I jUmPeD!"

 "You...jumped and broke yourself...not questioning! not questioning!"(kay)

Kay whispers while shaking her head.

You pop your eyes back in, you notice the elf looks a little different.

Her hair is now a bright yellow, her bangs are pushed aside emphasizing her nuby horn.

She's wearing brown pants and a green tunic, with a knife on her belt.

[ponder what is an "adventurer" and ask the girl about them.]

"KaY what AdvEnTUrer MEaN?"

Her clear blue eyes stare at you.

"it means basterds...we want nothing to do with them..."

"oK"

"You never only have one question for me! Hit me with the other one!"(kay)

[try breeding (NOT with the elf); if your going to become a God may as well have some demi-god children or create your own subservient race]

"WhErE Do i BrEEd"

Kay holds a hand to her chin and goes into deep thought.

"You're the first of your kind I have ever met...Tell you what! I'll keep an eye out for male furrball spiders! I can even be your wingman!"(kay)

You feel thankful even though you don't quite understand what breeding is though.

"hmmm, I just realized I was assuming that you were a girl! are you a boy or a girl!"(kay)

"BOYyY...GirlL???"

"You know male or female"(kay)

"????"

"Oh I guess Your species are...what the hell was it called!...eyesexual or something.........Whatever! it just means you don't have genders!"(kay)

 Kay sighs

"anyway did you see something we can eat when you jumped/crashed"(kay)

"BiG bRowN ThInG"

"brown thing...it might be a boar....or it might be the six armed bear...lets go check it out!"(kay)

you walk into the forest, and immediately hear something!

"Please be a boar! Please be a boar! Please be a boar!"(kay)

"GROWL!!"(???)

a bear with six arms walks in front of you, attracted by the sound of the crash

"...I...did it again..."(kay)


Battle chapter next, type attacks.

start with attack: the attack

reminder: You can only command the MC

Well we're on to our seceond battle chapter this time with a party member!

Oh hey! what the fuck is that under me! is that a fucking ko-fi button! well, shit looks like sager sold out!

But hey if you're enjoying the daily content, you can send me coffee which = one packet of ramen! you basically paid for my dinner!

But if you want to support me without giving me money you can just rate and share my story and type some commands!

Thank you so much for reading my story! or I guess I should say our story :)

35