Chapter 1
1.3k 14 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have worse grammar because English is not my first language so do please forgive my vocabulary. 

The sky stretched out to beyond the eyes could see. It was decorated by wisps of clouds in the vast sky. The ground? There was no ground to speak of, there was only vast calm body of water. The water sat there, not rippling at all which seemed impossible. In the middle there were two figures; a boy in a hoodie and a strange girl staring right at each other. The boy was sitting on a chair which was floating just an inch above the still ocean while the girl was sitting cross-legged. To say she was beautiful would be an understatement. She was divine. She had long straight smooth white hair with golden inhuman eyes that revealed no emotions whatsoever. She had the perfect figure with no no blemishes on her smooth pale skin. She was wearing a strange kinds of clothes and on her forehead there was a red crescent moon mark. Behind her some orbs like things were floating, each with different single color that the other and almost as big as a soccer ball. 

The boy, on the other hand, looked handsome if not for the fact that he had developed bags under his eyes as if in exhaustion. He too had white silver hair with heterochromia eyes, his left golden and his right eye red. He however looked unamused as it had become the daily routine of his life to be in this place. He looked around, seeing the same landscape every time he landed himself in this place. He started counting the clouds above in the sky from where he had left off the last time. 

"10004,..... 10005,..... 10006,...... 10007"

The girl looked at him with no emotions whatsoever with her orbs floating behind her in a lazing manner. Only one orb, a purple one, was heading towards him in an excited manner and nuzzled against his cloth. The boy then stopped counting and patted the orb with a lazy smile. The orb seemed to excited as it trembled while the girl tilted her head in a confused manner. Then the boy again went on to start counting the clouds.

"10009,.... 10010,..... 10011"

Then as if in annoyance, the girl looked up while the boy ignored her gesture and sighed because he knew what the girl was about to do. The girl in question just looked and did a biting motion. Then a whole flock of clouds up and vanished while the girl was chewing something in her mouth. She looked at him and finally showed some form of emotion; smirking at him in smugness. He sighed once again as it had become some kind of annoying routine for him. He looked up and swiped his palm over the part that the girl had swallowed and after swiping new clouds formed over it but now he had to count all over again. The girl then looked at him and began to stare at him.

"*jijijiji*"

The boy said in exasperation.

"Stop it, the sound effect is annoying."

The girl just looked at him and proceeded to ignore him.

"*jijijijijiji*"

The boy sighed for the third time? He did not know before asking the same question for the nth time.

"What do you want?"

The girl looked at him as if he was asking a stupid question. The boy just closed his eyes and asked.

"All right, all right. Ahem! What is your name?"

The girl grinned maniacally.

"My name is-"

And then a white light glowed and the boy was no more in that world. The purple orb seemed to whine while the girl just pouted.

City of Sector 06: Residential Area 07

The boy woke up with a gasp.

Takao was having a wonderful nap time disturbed by the same dreamworld. No wonder he did not get enough sleep, not that his lifestyle as a Hikikomori was having any effect. He was a bonafide 6 ft Hikikomori but he still had a job, thank you very much. He looked around his clean room. Really just because he was a Hikikomori did not mean that he was a messy boy of 19 years old. In fact all his things were organized properly with manga stacked according to the alphabet, doujinshi's as well as *ahem* hentai collection in the same way though his hentai were in more secret place.

He looked around his place and went for the fridge. His apartment had 4 room altogether. One bathroom, one kitchen and two rooms, all connected by a hallway from where the door to the outside world was connected. One of the room was his sleeping room while the other was his game room where he had bought the latest badass triple monitor computer was set up with the latest CPU technology. He also had latest gaming console from two different company giants so that he wouldn't miss any kinds of exclusives as well. 

He went towards the fridge and opened it. There were few things like a pack of milk and some ketchup but nothing more.

"I need to buy for the week it seems."

He mused as he looked to his wallet that was in his pocket. A black leather wallet which had many small compartments as well as hidden ones. It was weekend anyway so he had all the time he needed. He checked his wallet to find 50$, enough for buying many things as well as junkfoods and sodas. He grabbed the waste bags which was filled up with garbages from the kitchen and into the hallway. Before leaving he wore his thick glasses, wore a grey hoodie and put his slipper on. He kicked the door open with his feet and got out.

The outside world hadn't changed a bit. He could still smell the freshness present in the area. His neighborhood was pretty much the residential type area with families of middle-class people lived. It had single houses where families lives as well as storey houses where people lived in by renting. But houses such as these were only upto 3 floors. He was pretty much the second case and he lived in the second floor. As he went out he could see a lady dusting off the dust from the floor using broom. She was the lady who lived next door to his right. She was a kind looking lady with brown hair and warm brown eyes. She was also kind. She tried to help him settle in and organize his stuff when he was moving in, 2 months ago. She smiled at him.

"Good Morning, Takao-san."

"Good Morning, Akeno-san."

"Where are you going this morning?"

"Ah, Just for some shopping and supplies as well as to throw some garbages away."

He shakes the garbage bag on both of his hand to which Akeno nods. After pleasantries were exchanged he went on to his routine. Before going downstairs he heard Akeno speaking.

"Do be careful. I have heard that there are some ruffians on the street."

"No need to worry Akeno-san. I can handle it myself."

Akeno just nodded and got back to her cleaning before speaking loudly as he was about to go downstairs.

"AH! TAKAO-SAN!"

He looked behind him indicating he was listening.

"When will your sister come? I want to invite her to dinner with us if she doesn't mind."

Takao froze for a moment before making the famous meme worthy 'Excalibur face'. Luckily, Akeno couldn't see it.

"Yeah......I don't know if she will come or not but I will try to invite her. She is busy you know."

Akeno nodded and said,

"Please do invite her! I want to talk to her as well."

Takao then proceeded to walk downstairs. Some children were playing football and the ball went to his foot. He looked at it and flickered it onto his foot, balancing it before using the 'Around the world' skill and passing it to the children. Those children whistled at the skill shown and then proceeded to play once again. He dumped his garbages onto the garbage container. As he went outside the compound he looked at his watch. He went along the road as vehicles drived by. He reached the mini store. The door slid open as it was automatic door and he went in. There were rows and rows of stuff inside ranging from household essentials to vegetables and junk foods. He checked the labels along the junk food section as news flashed by the TV near the cashier who was watching the TV.

"In latest news, the villain "Buff-man" still remains at large. He is accountable to many robberies in the area including an attempted murder."

A picture of a bald brown Hooligan was shown with cross scar on his left cheek and rings on his eyelids.

"His power is supposed to 'buff' him up to 10 foot giving him insane strength and durability. He escaped and nearly murdered one of the Hero and is still at large in the Sector 06, Area 07. If such a man is present, please do not panic, remain hidden and call the Hero Association. The Emergency number is 999."

"It's around here......I better lock up the store soon..."

But Takao was not interested in the news as he was browsing the junk food and microwaveable items. He was at the back of the soda fridge store when the store door slid open and he heard a gasp originating from the cashier. But he was still picking up few cans of soda and did not see what had happened nor he was really interested in it. He picked up the latest manga of his favorite author and started reading it. As he was moving towards the cashier while he was reading he could hear voices near the front.

"Just take the money! Don't hurt me!"

It was the cashier it seems.

"I don't want your money. I want a hostage kid. Look at the TV, I am famous and because of that some shit stains are after me nearby! I want a fucking safe passage!"

Second one was of some gruff man.

Then sirens could be heard and then a loudspeaker.

[Give it up, Buff man! You are surrounded by police! Heroes are coming in any minute now!]

Then the man who was called Buff-man was shouting right back at them.

"First of all, which Jack-ass decided my fucking nickname to be Buff-man!! Second I have a hostage!"

He pulled the cashier off of his feet with one of his hand.

"So if you all don't want this hostage to be in pieces then I suggest all of you to back the fuck off!"

The cashier seemed to be whimpering in tears. The police girl who had shouted out bit her lips in worry. This was not good and it could not get any worse. And....... that's how she jinxed herself. All of the police outside could see a man reading a comic while walking towards the cashier from the window. It was such an unreal sight to see a man without a care walking towards a known villain that even the villain was surprised. The police girl yelled at the mike.

[Hey you white haired idiot, just where the hell are you going?]

But the man did not seemed to care and reached the counter where he plopped all his supplies. Then in a lazy voice he looked at the cashier who was still lifted in the air looking at him in tears and some snots and recognition as he was one of their loyal customer.

"Hey man, check out my bill so I can go back home."

All of the surrounding police, the villain and the hostage were dropping their jaws in disbelief. The cashier said in a trembling voice.

"Ummm.... sure Bro, but I am quite stuck in a pickle."

"Eh? Ok just be sure to finish it quickly, I need some carbon drink in my blood."

A vein popped up on the villain's head as he was dissed so easily.

"Listen you punk, I am a villain so unless you want me to take you as a hostage like this guy, I suggest you to fuck off."

Then a chill registered on everyone's back as dark atmosphere began to form at the white haired guy's surrounding. His free hand grabbed the arm of the villain.

"So you are the reason I am late for my gacha spin."

[Gravity times 2]

The villain was knelling as his whole body was getting the effect of Takao's power. The villain had let go of the cashier who fell down. Then Takao looked at him impassively while holding the panting villain's hand and said.

"What's my bill!"

The cashier looked at him in surprise and then to the villain before back to him and said.

"Umm free for you my good sir!"

The villain on the ground had enough and screamed.

[Buff UPPP]

Then his whole body buffed up to be a giant of 10 feet tall. He grabbed Takao's hand before flinging him off to the roof.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING IGNORE ME! AND BESIDES READ THE YURI LOLI SHIT ON YOUR HAND SOMEWHERE ELSE! IT IS ALREADY ONE STEP AWAY FROM BEING A HENTAI AND I LOVE MYSELF SOME BIG ASS OPPAIS!"

Takao crashed in the roof but did not utter anything. He stood up on the ceiling looking at him menacingly. He crouched on the ceiling as if in a ready position and lunged towards him.

"Don't you dare-DISS THE LOLI'S!! I mean ADULT LITERATURE!!"

His hand reached the head of the villain.

[Gravity times 10]

And suddenly the giant fell on his head so strongly that it created a tremor then a crater few seconds later with Takao's hand on the back of his head. All spectators were sporting wide eyes at the scene. The giant transformed back into his normal size.

The police girl was confused at the scene before asking in the mike.

[Ummm...Sir. Who are you?]

The white haired man got off from the fainted villain and took out his purse. He then took out his card.

"Just a C-class Hero, Gravity Vector."

Just then Takao felt something happened to his body. He covered his mouth and muttered something.

"Not again."

He grabbed the plastic bag which was filled up with his goodies, courtesy of the cashier before dashing off.

[Sir wait!]

But he shrugged it off.

"Don't mind me. Just you know, gotta save more people. Take the credit for the capture of the villain. I don't need anything. So Sayonara, Asta la Vista!"

Then he took off running clutching his chest while the police were confused. Then after some time he reached a secluded alleyway. He entered it and went behind the dump to hide his figure. Then after some time a girly voice could be heard.

"It never happened so quickly? What caused it to happen so suddenly?"

Then a girl emerged out from behind the dump. She looked exactly like the woman from his dream. She looked at her hands and then at the shards of glasses that reflected her divine face.

"I guess no one will be able to know about me now that I became a girl. Still I need to wear my mask to hide my face and the hair with my hoodie. Really the time was so short. Guess one of the wonders of the world eh?"

Then she came out of the alleyway into the sidewalk towards her flat.

Should I continue this?
  • Yes Votes: 103 99.0%
  • No Votes: 1 1.0%
Total voters: 104
28