Chapter 5: YOU WANT ME TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND
16 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What?" Sarah continued to stare at him in disbelief and continued, "You want me to be your girlfriend?"

"Well, isn't that what you always wanted?" Charles looked at her.

Sarah was in shock and didn't know how to respond. After a long time, she answered, "You're not joking?"

"You think I'm joking?" Charles stared at her. Although he looked like he was still playing, his tone was serious.

Sarah looked at him for a long time, with hundreds of thoughts rushing through her mind. Didn't he always humiliate her for pleasure? Why did he give in to her so quickly? It was all so confusing. Why has he now decided that he wants a romantic relationship with her? Or, was this just another cruel way of teasing her?

This man was so abominable. He never made her happy. Her fist gradually clenched, and her eyes became colder. She said coldly, "Are you going to humiliate me in a new way? You just want to get my heart, and then throw it away, don't you? Do you think that humiliating me to satisfy your amusement is funny?"

It had never occurred to Charles that she would react like this. She was so neurotic. He had revealed his true feelings and wanted to start from the beginning again, but her reaction made him angry. He said aggressively, "Is that all I am to you, just a bad guy without a conscience?"

Sarah stared at him without responding, trying to determine whether his words were true or not.

Charles felt so angry. He shook his head and said, "Well!" Then he raised his hand and swore, "My words are all true, do you believe it?"

Sarah was still unsure if she could trust him.

Finally, Charles said, "I have told you. If you don't trust me, I won't force you to stay. If you really want to resign, I won't stop you anymore. Just don't live to regret giving up such a good job and an excellent boyfriend." Saying this, he turned around to leave the office.

Sarah hesitated, staring at his back. She was totally at a loss. After all, she still loved him. She misunderstood him, so she said something hurtful. To her surprise, he was so sincere. If he really left, she would be sad. However, she didn't know how to call him back.

Unexpectedly, Charles stopped and then turned around to look at her, "Are you going to resign? Are you sure?"

Looking at him, Sarah didn't know what to say. She had already said those hurtful words, and now she was too ashamed to consider staying here.

"If you are hesitating, or, you don't know how to say it, then come here. If you come here, it means that you are willing to be my girlfriend."

Sarah still looked at him, unsure of what to do.

"I give you three seconds. One…" Charles stared at her and counted, "Two…"

Sarah finally plucked up her courage and said. "If you don't deceive me, I'd like to be your girlfriend." After saying it, her face became completely red.

Seeing her red face, Charles was about to laugh, but he held it back, saying, "Come here!"

Sarah walked towards him slowly. Charles immediately pulled her into his arms and asked, "Are you sure you want to be my girlfriend?"

Sarah was scared, but she didn't resist and said, "If you stop humiliating me, I am naturally willing to be your girlfriend."

Hearing her words, Charles smiled and then kissed her.

Sarah was surprised and wanted to push him away. However, before she could think, Charles pushed her against the wall, kissed her passionately. After a few moments, he let her go and smiled, "What an alluring woman you are!"

Sarah was completely shocked. She went to say something, but Charles interrupted, "I won't force you to sleep with me before you agree. But since you are my girlfriend, we can kiss, I suppose?"

Sarah was silent. It seemed that he really did respect her. It was, of course, reasonable for a boyfriend to kiss and hug his girlfriend. Furthermore, when he kissed her, she felt genuinely happy, and she liked that feeling. Sarah subconsciously touched her lower lip, recalling the kiss that they had just shared.

Charles observed her, smiled, and couldn't help but kiss her again. Sarah quickly pushed him away, saying, "Sir, we are in the office. There are lots of people outside. Besides, the door is open."

"You mean we can continue if I close the door?" said Charles as he slowly closed the door shut.

Sarah felt terribly shy, correcting him, "No, I don't mean that. Anyway, now we are in the company building. Please don't do this, and it's bad if others see us."

Charles looked at her, "What's wrong with that? You're my girlfriend now."

"Even if I'm your girlfriend, people may still look down upon it. If you want to do something with me, you should at least find a secret place."

Charles laughed mischievously, "Well, you say that I can do anything as long as it's in secret. I will remember that."

Sarah paused, unsure of what to say.

Charles stopped teasing her and asked, "No, working overtime today. Let's have a meal together. What do you want to eat?"

"I… anything is fine." Sarah was a little surprised. She had never thought that he would ask for her opinion. In the past, when she went out with him, he had never asked her what she wanted, so she had to eat whatever he ordered. Therefore, his attitude today made her uneasy. This was a rare opportunity. "We can eat anything I want?" she said.

Charles nodded.

"I want to eat some spicy food," said Sarah, assertively.

"Spicy food? No wonder."

Sarah was confused. "What do you mean?" she asked. "What's the matter with me wanting something spicy? Do you see me as spicy?"

"Usually, you are not," Charles replied. "However, when you resist me in the bedroom, you can be very 'spicy' indeed."

"Why are you always thinking about that?" Sarah asked.

Charles laughed out loud and answered quietly, "Not only that, but I also can't help but want to taste you."

0