Chapter 1
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Aaahhhhhh!!" A young boy suddenly woke up and screamed. 

As his pitch black eyes seemed to come to life and look around, the young man spoke.

"Did I not die?" He said.

"And where am I?" He thought after looking at this unfamiliar room.

"What is this luxurious room?, shouldn't I be in a hospital, is someone playing a prank with me." He said before trying to get up.

Several points of intense pain suddenly emerged on his body as he tried to get up.

"Aaahhhhhh!!"

"WTF!! why am I cowered with injuries?, didn't I just got shot once..."

Just then, he suddenly heard some heavy foot steps, and the door of the room open.

A big man lowered his head as he tried to enter the room.

"Brat you are finally awake, what should we do with you now." The big man said as he had visible frustration and anger on his face.

"Look at your brother he had a 62% score on the annual cultivation exams and your sister who had a exceptional 82%, the highest in our whole high heavens city and what about you not even 50%." The big man sighed.

The young man whom the big man was referring to was in a state of full confusion, which was clearly visible on his face.

"What Brother, Sister? last time I checked, I didn't have any of them and what is this "Cultivation" he was referring to?"

Looking at the young man's face, the big man got further angry and it seemed like he would kill the poor soul in front of him.

"What is this face you are making?" Asked the big man.

"I don't remember anything!" The young boy said.

"What did you say?" The big man responded with a heavy tone.

"I....don't remember anything!" The young boy said again although hesitatantly, obviously suppressed by the voice of the big man infront of him.

0