Introduction~~
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I don't really know where else to get this across to the readers, but here's a brief description of the characters.

Victoria- a half-Filipino woman in her early 20's with a degree in Civil Engineering. She's a bit short compared to other women her age and frequently wears small, less noticeable heels to give herself an extra inch without being too obvious. Usually styles her dark brown hair in a messy bun, because "It stays out of the way without having to worry about how nicely I put it".

Marshall- Prefers to go by Marsh, a nickname given to him by his grandfather. A black man in his later twenties with a degree in Finances. He's been married for four years to his wonderful wife Alena, but they don't have any children. He loves taking weekend trips to go hiking at nature reserves or national parks. His hair is cut short, but he adamantly refuses to cut it as short as a buzz cut for unknown reasons.

Dylan- a young man who dropped out of pre-med due to the stress. Hopes to get a Communications degree in the future, but is otherwise happy with his job. He loves to read, especially when it features a swords&sorcery fantasy. Claims to be "searching for a girlfriend", but he's actually too nervous to confess to a childhood friend. He has medium-length dark bond hair.

0