Chapter 3: Previous Life – End
258 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Someone help me. Ow, It hurts. It hurts so bad.

"She's losing too much blood, put pressure..." -???

"Her bp is 50 over 33! At this rate, she'll go into shock" -???

Is this how I will die? Without doing anything I wanted to do.

I'm scared. I don't want to die.

I started to feel dizzy and then I lost consciousness with a tear rolling down my eye. In movies when the character is going to a near-death experience, they usually see their life play through. However, my thoughts are just hazy. I miss my family the most and my friends. I want to keep living. 

However, that won't happen. I guess when I die, that's it. It's just dark and done. I'm sorry for everything mom. 

****

"Push! Push! A little more" -???

Huh? What's going on? Where am I? I'm covered in blood and my body is smaller. 

"WAH WAH WAH" - Anna

I'm scared, where am I? Who are these people, why are they so big? Why can't I see properly? Everything is blurry and I'm sleepy...

"Mrs. Starsky it's a healthy girl, what do want to name her?" -???

"I want her to grow up into a graceful lady so Anna will be her name" - Mrs. Starsky

"Okay, please write down the name on this form" - Nurse

**** Change in pov****

Mrs. Starsky held Anna in her arms as she kissed her supple cheeks. 

"Look! Nicoles, she's so adorable" - Mrs. Starsky

"She has your hair and my eyes" - Mr. Starsky

"I look forward to her future" - Mrs. Starsky

 

Okay, so the naming here had a lot to do with my personal life. Now, the Starsky part of the name was actually from my mother. Because it relates to her name. While her real name means starlight, she likes to go by Starsky. (Her name is not Starlight but it means Starlight when translated to English)

10