PART 11 ( Chapter 2 )
15 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Filled with embarrassment I tried not to hide my face, which proved to not make much of a difference and cause people to stare at me all the more.
{It's not like I'll become invisible if I hide my face} I thought as a drop of sweat fell from my face.
And upon revealing my face again I was greeted by a new face in front of me.
It was a little girl. She had medium-long black hair that was bent to the side and wrapped up in a flower-shaped ponytail. Her big violet-colored eyes looked right at me as her small body that was covered with a small grey crop top with large and rather oversized sleeves and a pair of black colored leggings was holding a large plate that had a big piece of pie on it.

I didn't know what to do.
She offered me the plate and just stood there while staring at me.
However my hunger was at its peak, I could seriously eat a person right now, I thought.
Without thinking twice, I started eating. It was delicious, better than anything I've tasted before.
I always had a rather big appetite and Pandora was making fun of me for that, but this time I would put my skills to test.
"Seconds please" I said as I finished eating the pie, and for some reason, the girl seemed really happy and excited.
She opened her mouth in her enthusiasm, revealing a pair of spiky shark-like teeth.
Without wasting a second, she quickly brought me more and more food to eat and looked in awe at me who finished them in a couple of seconds and was always ready for more.

"Since it has come to this, everyone please follow Ran's example and eat to your heart's content" Hiroto who was just as surprised as everyone decided to use this opportunity to loosen the tension and let everyone celebrate.
In response more and more students started eating, who all looked satisfied with the heavenly taste. Some drinking beer, others juice.
"Who is that kid? Mina hardly interacts with people, let alone getting so attached to one" Asked the old hag observing the little girl known as Mina who was now fighting with Ran.
She was on his head, trying to steal his food, with her occasionally grabbing a bite from the plate he was holding as he tried to push her back, or eating the piece she managed to steal halfway through on the air.
"I don't know but, that kid... He seems interesting. Orochi will be rather pleased with this information. " The one who replied was Alice as the inside of her pupils changed to a cross ( x ) shape.

Along with everyone, Tada, Tifa, Soro, and Hideyoshi walked towards me.
"You really something else Rant. Can't you stay put for one minute without getting everyone's attention? "
"Who's your little friend Ran?" I didn't have a response to Tifa's question.
"That's right. Excuse me but with this weird chain of events, I forgot to ask for your name" The little girl on my shoulders looked at me and smiled a bright smile.
"Me? I'm Mina! "
"That's a nice name, I'm Ran! Nice to meet you!" I smiled back as Chiaki also joined us with a plate of food.
"Dear sister how nice of you to join us" Hideyoshi took a piece of cake from his sister's plate which of course disappeared before he could eat it and ended up with him slammed on the ground by his sister.
"Don't be rude brother, this food is for master Tada" But before she could grab the cake a tail like entity with a cat face grabbed it and brought it to Mina's mouth which she started nibble like a hamster.

The tail was coming from her back after all. What was it? really I don't know, but it looked like a bigger version of a cat's tail, it was blue and it had a cat face on the end with a spiky mouth.
"Eating is Mina's ability, Its name is Mochi" She explained with her mouth still full.
"Thanks for helping me at the dormitory"
"Don't worry about it, I see you indeed found them" Chiaki explained that she was the one who told Tifa where to find us, as it seems they're dorm-mates.

"I'm glad you finally made some friends dear sister, that's an improvement from last year" Hideyoshi got up from the ground with some rocks still on his head as he held his sister's hands while looking at her with shiny sparkling eyes.
"You're dirty go take a bath" Replied the maid as he shook him off.
"Master Tada I'm glad you could make it" The golden-haired girl who was recently turned into a slave join the rest of us by jumping onto Tada.
But something was wrong.
I could feel a disturbance in the air...no we could all feel it.

It was the demonic aura of jealousy. The worst kind of maid.
She glared daggers at her master and the girl that had openly crawled into his arms.
"Master Tada, kindly explain what is that!?" Asked Chiaki with fury in her eyes that made her look like the reincarnation of Asura.
"C-Chiaki look I can explain, please calm down" Said the Master who for the first time felt genuine fear.
"Worry not master Tada. There's nothing to explain about our future together" Mary talked in Tada's place as she put a mischievous smirk on her face.
{Don't add fuel to the fire!!} Me and Tada had the same thought at that moment.
"Future together...haha..hahahaha...so that's it. Don't worry...I understand..."
"No C-Chiaki, please! It's not like that! H-Hey... Put that umbrella down. And stop sharpening it!!"
Not wanting the situation to get worse, I explained everything to Chiaki and finally got to calm her down.

"So that's what happened...please master Tada don't make me worry like that"
{We were the ones worrying her you idiot!!} Was what I thought, and as things calmed down we were about to call it a day.
We were all tired and surely would have a big day tomorrow.
Our first class.
{I should make a good impression} But just then it hit me.
My first priority should be to get a part-time job or something so I can buy a cell phone.
And also find a way to contact Pandora. {Does she even have a phone?}
I thought of asking the one who's now trying to shake off his new servant to lend me some money but I don't want to become even more indebted to him.
{No Ran Sugiyama! You can't half-ass this too! You should do it the right way! Don't try to get a shortcut} Is certainly what she would tell me.
I smiled thinking about my precious friend who was now away. We know each other all too well so I can imagine her behavior.

"Ran...Are you okay?" The one who snapped me back into reality was none other than the little girl known as Mina who was staring at me, still on my shoulders.
They were starting to get heavy with her on for so long, but she wasn't so heavy so it was alright.
"I'm alright" I said as Mochi shoved a sandwich into my mouth.
"Eat some more and be happy" She told to the me who was looking at her while smiling with his mouth full in response.
"Oho!? It's the octopus head!" That voice was familiar. And actually, there is only one who calls me that.
The one who approached me was Akira who seemed to get over his defeat and wasn't in a bad mood right now.
"I knew you would pass. Wouldn't expect less from my rival after all"
{What sort of rival is this nincompoop talking about? Since when did I agree to this?}
"But of course I would pass. And that's NOT because you self proclaimed yourself my rival"
I was looking at him with a dull expression slightly annoyed by his behavior.
"Oh come on now, I'm still planning on beating you and tomorrow is the first day in class and probably the only day I'll need to take a class seriously, to be honest"
"Well I'm sorry sir elite but you don't need to show off even now" I said slightly annoyed.

"Have you decided about it?"
"What do you mean?"
"About your sword. Tomorrow is the day that we'll name them. Most people name them based on their ability but others prefer a cooler or cuter name. But I guess you could wait until after you learn your ability tomorrow..."
What was this guy saying? We have the chance to get an awesome ability like that...and moreover it's tomorrow?
I was getting excited by the second. Couldn't wait for the class tomorrow.
"Thanks for the information, let's meet tomorrow Akira" Without a second thought I ran back to the others and we quickly headed back to the dormitory.
Most people had left the party already before us, even the seven deadly sins seemed excited and left early...or at least that's what I thought.

"Goddammit I'm about to pass out" Arriving at the dormitory we found our energy drained.
Tada immediately went to sleep without thinking twice.
Hideyoshi went to his room as well but didn't seem tired enough.
And Soro was already half asleep so we let Hideyoshi take him to his room.
As for me, I stayed up a little more.
Just like the other day, I felt the urge to write about what happened. About our newest adventure and the encounters, we had along the way.
And once again I wrote and once again I fell asleep.

On the girl's dormitory, Tifa and Chiaki opened the door to be greeted with a strange view.
Alice and the two sins were sitting in the middle of the room as the silver-haired girl was dancing in the rhythm coming from the TV.
They apparently weren't tired enough just bored, so they decided to head back, drink some beer, and play what they referred to as King Of Just Dance .
It was a mix of Just Dance and the King's Game where they danced to a song and the loser receives a punishment.
"Welcome back you two, did you have fun?" Asked the princess.
"Yes we were alright"
"Wanna play with us? It's more fun with more people" Said Alice as the one with the Shrine maiden costume finished her turn.
"I'm sorry but we don't have all the time in the world like you. Some of us are tired"
"Oh, It's alright really. If you can't dance just say so, we won't judge you" Replied the princess putting an irritating grin on her face.
Chiaki once again got angry and decided to show them who they are messing with.
And just like that, she started dancing a cute little dance by shaking her arms to the sides and then up and down.
"Now that's more like it" Said the princess as the other started clapping watching her dance. 

0