Chapter Three
3.5k 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter Three

 

When she got to the car, clawed hands clutched her by the waist and redirected her to the trunk by force. With a whine of distress she complied he turned her around, then lifted off her feet and slammed her down atop the cold metal. To be facing him was terrible. She got the full monty of corded muscles in grotesque proportions making his flesh look tight and veins bulging under them. The primal stink of him burned at her nose and made her want to gag. When she saw two pairs of glowing eyes to the side, it became clear to her. Victoria could do the math. Three monsters and she was invited here by three men she barely knew, only they were hot when she had met them.

 

“Oh, Fuck...” She groaned low in dismay as the next one to take his turn shoved his face into her chest and pushed her to lay back. “You guys got a fucked up idea of camping.”

 

A shaggy head was all over her tits while the other two rumbled pitiless chuckles. He was groping her with his cruel hands that left her skin throbbing hot where he squeezed. The hard bites he showered them in jolted her and left dental imprints of his teeth. He sucked at her pink peaks; the piercings clattering around in his mouth from his rough tongue scraping over her flesh in lazy swirls. She wriggled under him, head tossing back and forth from how rough he was going at her chest.

 

Once more she was falling into her rising urges. The reservations she had about them taking turns was fading away amidst the chaotic surges he was inflicting on her chest. He relented, her creamy mounds were wearing bright red marks of his savagery and it left her panting from it. She looked down to her spit slathered mounds and grimaced in disgust as she massaged the soreness from them, noting all the marks he left with a resigned sigh.

 

He gave a lazy slap to her knees; it snapped her back to the moment. She complied like a good whore, lifting her legs before spreading them wide, even grabbing them with her hands behind the knees. The eager to please attitude she displayed drew out a chuckle from the brute, the voice sounded like two rocks being ground together. He stepped in closer and drew forward his cock with a hand. He slapped the fat head of it against the mound of her loins and it drew her full attention when she felt the weight of it.

 

The sight of it halted the breath right in her throat and her eyes gaped in surprise. It was not a human cock like before, but an enormous pink trunk of equine flesh with the last half of it as obsidian black as his body. The shape was not the only awe-inspiring thing, the size of him was amazing. It was every bit a cock intended for breeding mares; the shaft was as thick as her forearm at the elbow, but the head was much flatter with a broad lumpy crown. She had her doubts about taking it, but he was already lining up against her cum slathered slit.

 

When he shoved in, she saw stars.

 

His fat tip had to compress to cram into her tight slot. Once he was inside he reached past her hips and clutched her asscheeks like a pair of handles. She had never been much of a screamer, but with the cock he was giving her did she ever howl in pleasure over it. There were plenty of aches and pains, but her previous fuck session had her primed and ready for the horse cock pummeling her pussy. 

 

Victoria kept her thick legs pulled back and those hiking boots flagged high up watching in wide eyed awe the animal cock churning away at her pink slot. Her entire pussy dragging back and forth a fraction along the pink shaft. Already she knew he was ruining her when she saw how her stomach distended with each hard drive he took at her. When he raped her to orgasm, she was cumming her brains out and common sense was the first thing to depart. With a wild abandon she begged him for more and much to her delight in her sex induced stupor she discovered he was holding back.

 

His hands moved to shove down on her thighs, folding her back into a true mating press. Until her knees were up against the rear glass window and her ass was resting on the edge of the trunk. A vicious growl punctuated every thrust he gave in the position. The trunk of the car crumpled under the assault, the entire vehicle rocking on groaning springs. The thick leathery medial ring of his cock. The part of him where the pink flesh ended leaving the black remainder of his shaft was knocking against her stretched out vulva before it too sunk inside. Over and over he cored out her convulsing fuck hole, renovating it to take his length until his bloated nut sack was clapping off her spread out ass cheeks.

 

She got her slutty wish granted and was getting fucked harder than she could ever imagine in her debauched mind. Her body beaded in sweat from the ordeal, breaths coming in frantic gasps only to get pushed right back out in lusty screams. What she was experiencing was unlike anything she had ever felt, unable to discern if it was pain or pleasure and wanting more. There were strange fluttering cramps rising, but she did not care about them at all. It was the signals of her body warning her it had nothing left to give him. He was thumping away at her cervix, though the firm resistance did not deter him from slamming balls deep inside.

 

The brute had climbed atop the trunk and squatted over top of the squealing whore. He was coming down at her with all his weight, her ass clapping off the metal hood as he plunged deep. Her head listed from side to side, eyes lidded heavy and unfocused, just teetering on the knife’s edge of consciousness. Or at least she was. When he approached orgasm, the head of his cock expanded into a massive flare. The slight dent formed in her midsection became a prominent knot and he was running the beastly stopper through the length of her pussy without mercy.

 

Victoria was writhing under him then, her legs quaking in his grasp, toes curling in her boots. With each savage stroke, her pussy squirted like a fountain over her bulged out belly. Her eyes twisted back under their quivering lids, utterly devastated by the remaining handfuls of thrusts. His pulsating cock opened up like a faucet inside her and he poured past her beaten and bruised cervix right into her baby maker.

 

Her insides gurgled and sloshed and the knot resting under her navel gave way to a slow growing swell. Another deluge of musky cum, a swirling morass of the stuff collecting in her bloated uterus. She groaned a long and loud curse feeling his iron hard cock pulsating in her sore pussy, a weird pressure was building deep in her core. 

 

When he pulled out, it was like removing a cork; her reddened nether lips gripped and bulged until they flushed of their crimson colour around his stuck flare, another hard tug and a profane pop announced the extraction. The moment he pushed off, her legs flopped over the edge and she giggled dumb struck while sliding off the dented trunk. 

 

When her feet touched the dirt she squatted down low in front of the trio of monstrous males, uncaring of their leering grins. She grimaced as she pushed out the fetid sludge from her body and the sound it made coming out was just as revolting. It came out in sloppy gouts from her then gaping slot and a pool of off yellow steaming seed was forming a shallow puddle between her boots. 

 

The need to relieve the pressure had her ignoring them until the third came up to her and she was eye level with his cock. At first it appeared human, though the proportions of it were on an obscene scale. She could swear they were getting larger and watched in fascination as the pink flesh warped and twisted. It formed a carnal corkscrew in front of her, the cock of a pig. It twitched in front of her face, the flesh straining with potency, it smelled as awful as it looked and pre-slime dribbled from its twisted up slender tip. 

 

The last fuck had worn her out, she had been struggling to catch her breath after getting plowed by horse cock. He jabbed at her face with his foul member and struck her in the cheek. There was no way in hell she was putting her lips around it, proving even she had some limits. Her pussy was aching something fierce, it felt like her heart had set up shop between her legs and was throbbing there. They had twisted her fantasies of some hunky men taking turns on her much like cock wanting its turn.

 

“I guess there are no time outs?” She asked with a nervous chuckle.

 

He shook his head with his dangerous smile.

 

“Fuck.” She sighed, her face souring.

 

With a grunt of effort Victoria stood up on legs of jello and bent over the trunk of the car and presented an ass tiger striped with heavy red welts. She gave a soft sigh when pressing her mauled tits over the cool metal of the trunk. With both hands she reached back and spread open her asscheeks to him, hoping to entice the brute to fuck her ass. All she could do is hope since denying them was pointless. She knew, willing or not, they would keep using her body for their pleasure, so she might as well try to enjoy it.

 

He came in behind and started prodding at the caramel-colored divot of her backdoor. A sense of relief washed over her, her pussy needed the break. Then his beastial cock surged forward and her blue eyes bulged in alarm when he shoved so hard. It rocked her body forward, tits mashed up against the angled glass of the rear window. He had pinned her thighs against the deformed trunk, her just able to touch the ground with the toes of her boots. His piggy cock proved much too eager to rut around in her dirty hole, each thrust spreading her tight pucker wider and wider.

 

She was clinging to the edges of the metal just under the glass as if her life depended on it. It felt like the bastard was trying to fuck her through the window. The beastly male was wrecking her ass while clutching her head in one massive paw and pushing her cheek up against the glass. He was deep in her guts already and laced her moans with distress to feel him rooting around with brutal force. Anal had always been super intense for her and the way his tight screw cock was twisting at her insides was making her go cross-eyed.

 

The deep cleft of her ass had been rounded out by his stirring cock, the spiral ridges dragging her cheeks inward as he pushed into her. He wore the tight noose of her asshole like a ring. She was so tight it squeezed the pink colour out of his cock into an alabaster white and dragging in back and forth along his girth. Each thrust lifted her off her feet and shoved her against the car. Her long black clad legs bent inwards and her pussy clenched each time he plowed forward, burping up the congealed remains of the two loads it had taken.

 

She groaned like a dying animal as he skewered her clenching asshole and he was spanking her voluptuous backside a bright shade of red with his pelvis. Tall waves of raw sensation surged into her mind and the impact they had showed plain on her expression. Those plump cherry red lips were sagging open in overwhelmed shock. Her once expressive eyes held a vacant expression as her mind turned inward to cope with what she was feeling. To push forward the point she was dimly aware of the sound of her insides. They gurgled and roiled with each hard clap of him getting balls deep in her.

 

When he came she did not understand how long it had been and the sudden surge of heat deep in her body caught her by surprise. Every time his cock flexed in her wrecked ass, it clenched right back in an unwilling response. After a few gut punching shots that got her groaning in response, she was already feeling very full. She knew something was wrong when the filling sensation lapped over into nausea. She was desperate, pushing away from the glass, already dry retching and dreading what her body was trying to force up.

 

Fresh tears streamed down her cheeks when she felt the thick mess rising sluggishly up her throat. The moment it hit the back of her throat, she could no longer fight it and hold back the coming tide. All over the window she barfed up his cum with full body wracking convulsions and she discovered the worst taste of her life in that moment. It clung to the glass like lumpy paste. No matter how many times she spat there always seemed to be more lingering in the corners of her mouth and triggering another heaving fit.

 

The one responsible for the overflow of her insides remained lodged deep in her ass. He groaned as she threw up because it made her entire body clamp down along his cock. Once she finished he started pulling out, she had to cling to the trunk he was so stuck inside her. His towering corkscrew drew out of her with a long and profane slurp before flicking high and tall behind her. It left her with an uncomfortable empty feeling, her asshole left a twitching black void between her raw cheeks. His load lost somewhere deep and showing no signs of coming out hole he planted it in.

 

One of her unnatural rapists was scratching lines into the hood of the car. He carved three exposing small slashes in the metal under the paint and the moon had not even crested the horizon yet. As the night deepened, they were only getting larger and more powerful and Victoria was discovering it the hard way. The one who preferred a human-shaped dick unlike the other two had picked her up. His furred ebony bulk had swollen into herculean eight foot tall proportions. He had both his hands around her waist, the fingers and claws could stretch out and interlock over her lower back.

 

Victoria was being used by him and she felt like a doll in his massive hands. A droning cry shuddered from her when he pulled her down onto his fuck pillar. She was in no proper state of mind and she had her legs wrapped around his bucking hips and clung to his furred shoulders. It was getting so much worse; it felt like he was pounding her down onto a fence post rather than a flesh and blood cock.

 

He had the swollen red lips of her pussy stretched thin, her pink insides snagging on the thick veins and being drawn out by them. The sound of him ruining her pussy was profane with deep internal gurgles and strained wet churning as he beat himself against the puckered knot of muscle to her womb. For her it was all so overwhelming, blacking out with a deadpan groan. Only to spring to life and cry out in shocked clarity to still be bouncing on his battering ram of a cock.

 

By the time he was nearing his finish, she was nothing more than limp fuckmeat in his clutches. Her body was bent back away from him, arms and legs swaying limp as he stuffed her womb up into a place where it did not belong. Her midsection showed a prominent bulge of his cock as it reached well beyond her navel, more close to her ribcage. The flesh he stretched had flushed a bright pink trail along the path he carved out.

 

As imposing as his cock had swelled up to, the load he dumped into her was of the same consistency. He poured himself into her bruised pussy and bloated her womb with so much cum she got fat enough for her belly to touch against his. With a few sloshing victory thrusts, her swollen stomach wobbled as heavy as her tits and she groaned senseless. 

 

He dropped Victoria unceremoniously onto the hood of the car and it would be her bed for the rest of the night.

9