Arc 4.16 Queen Mother
2.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The baby freed itself from its host body after two hours. During that time frame Alex had taken four of the recon members along with her to hunt some aliens as that was their secondary goal in the excursion aside from retrieving the test subjects.

Purely by a strange stroke of luck (oh, the irony) along the way, they had a run in...that turned all but Alex's face completely red in embarrassment.

"Mmmph... En... Harder! Faster, Ah!" With a pop, the sweet voice sounded so familiar...was what everyone thought inwardly.

The slaps and sloshing sounds accelerated and got even louder, as did the coarse breaths of seemingly multiple men... Then the woman's mouth seemed to have been filled once again as all that could be heard was passionate sucking and groaning.

The moment the four men realized why that voice had sounded so vaguely familiar, they immediately had many doubts. Why? Because they recognized her to be their other superior, Lily Rigel!

Thus, they couldn't help but to look in through the small gap of the slightly open door to confirm their suspicions and were met with quite a sight that made even military men like them 囧.

After all, although Lily was not their captain or vice-captain, she was still their superior! If Nile was a commander with Duke his lieutenant commander, then Lily was the lieutenant! So, witnessing the scene that should not be described as she was completely surrounded by five things that could not be described, how could the four recon members' minds not short-circuit?

Yet, Alex being as shameless as she was, second only to her own husband in the leaderboard of shamelessness, squeezed past the four men (who took it up to themselves to shield the girl from such a sight that should be censored with mosaics) immediately widened the gap of the opened door and asked 001, 'Can you record?'

[...] My host has become more and more of a pervert over the years ah!

It was inevitable ¯_(ツ)_/¯ all of her tasks in her worlds so far were so scandalous it'd be a miracle if her moral integrity was still intact.

Then again even before she first traversed, her moral integrity was already falling apart. Either that, or it never existed in the first place.

'Hurry and speak,' Alex was getting impatient. She wasn't sure how much longer the group of five men could hang on. Lily as the queen would probably be able to outlast them, hell, there were already her other five men laying unconscious not far from them!

Although 001 really wanted to ask why, he simply swallowed his question and replied instead,

[I can, but only you would be able to watch it.]

He didn't say it, but he wanted to add in, [But I'm pretty sure that's all you wanted anyway.]

'Tsk, seriously useless.' She even muttered that under her breath loud enough for the four recon members who were already speechless at her conduct to hear.

What was useless? Having not received an answer to their unasked question, their imaginations ran wild.

'Pull up the system store. Dispensable items. I guess it wouldn't hurt to just buy a camera.'

The camera cost 500 points. It was just an ordinary camera with no recording function, unfortunately, but the one with a recording function cost 2000 points so even though Alex was extremely bitter about not being able to record she still bought the cheap camera.

Why was the price difference so wide?!

The four members only saw Alex pulling out a camera from seemingly nowhere before furiously clicking away with an unreadable smile pasted clearly onto her face.

Their faces were full of black lines at the eccentricity of their boss's wife!

Thinking about it rationally there were many things she could use the images, but did she have to have such a creepy expression as she dug up Lily's dirt?

It was like she wasn't just digging dirt but also enjoying free porn ah!

Usually, as a highly advanced creature Lily would have been able to detect the presences outside of the room but she was immersed in the pleasure of the gangbang.

Why did it have to be a gangbang? Because one of those ordinary men would not be able to satisfy her, which was why in the original time line she went for Nile and Duke. They weren't ordinary men, but the cream of the crop who could singlehandedly bring her to cloud nine.

Unfortunately in this timeline neither men had a favorable impression of her and they could barely stand the sight of her already, so she had no choice but to dominate the ordinary cannon fodder who were already at her beck and call.

There were many reasons Alex was catching the sex scene through her camera.

For one, she had to admit that it was certainly a feast for her eyes. The female lead was a stunner and it was amusing how she could take on so many while she herself struggled with one Nile and an oversized dildo.

Second and more importantly (lie), when she had the chance to Alex wanted to make the video viral. It was even better because Lily was clearly enjoying herself as she looked so full of ecstasy with her smile and she was obviously the dominating party in the act despite her partners all being fully-grown robust army men. It was just a method to drag the female lead's stainless reputation down through the mud, honestly. Similar to the first world, sometimes one just got so bored they had to make trouble for others in order to be content. Sigh. Besides, it's not like the female lead would be alive to see her image become ruined through Alex's hands anyway. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Third, it could help smooth the progress of annulling the engagement between the Betelgeuse household and the Rigels. Alex doubted that the two families would still be able to join hands after a Rigel had such a scandal like this. In this case, she only took up the job of taking pictorial evidence because she wasn't sure if Zero also had the same limitations as her own useless system. Then again Zero seemed much more reliable than 001 in that Nile was made aware of her wanton conduct around Tyler and Faust before. Speaking of that retarded system, Alex was wondering what kind of OP body he took up this time to go unnoticed by her and 001.

And lastly, Alex hurriedly took a final picture before demanding the squad to standby and scuttling back to the lavatory to throw some of the more explicit images onto Taina's figure that was sitting with her back against the wall, her face as wretched as could be what with the ugly burn marring it.

Looking down at the images she blanked before glaring up at Alex, "What the hell is this?"

She didn't believe that they were genuine. Though that would leave the gaping question of how Alex would be able to attain such things if they weren't genuine in such an environment. For one, there was no photoshop on the starship and two, where the fuck would Alex find the time to photoshop Lily's face into such scandalous images even if there was photoshop on board??

Alex didn't even bother to try explaining as she threw Taina, who definitely had more than just a few pits in her tiny brain, over her shoulder domineeringly like a sack of rice before sauntering back over to the room. Even in the hallways one could already smell the dense scent of sex lingering in the air. It was no wonder, as Alex was sure that the group had been going on from probably since the time they embarked.

As for the surveillance cameras and why Duke was unaware of the entire situation? Obviously Lily had already taken care of those cameras in the room by ordering her aliens to break all of the cameras in the vicinity.

Duke wouldn't be able to see what went on in this part of the starship but he wouldn't notify anyone as long as no one contacted him via their radios in the case of emergencies. It simply wasn't a necessary action to take.

Even before the two arrived at the room, Taina's face was already turning pale. The four men were awkwardly standing in the hallway not too far from the door with their backs straight and facing the wall trying to maintain their stoicism but unfortunately failing, hence the red tints of their necks and ears.

Before Taina could turn around to leave and avoid reality, Alex rudely and without any sense of delicacy tossed Taina into the room, to the short blonde-haired girl's extreme horror.

Taina, of course with only one arm and a stump of her mid-upper arm could only flail about in the air as she screamed. Then, she landed roughly on the cold, hard ground. As a soldier, she had instinctively turned her body so that her fall wouldn't be as harsh.

Alex wanted Taina to not only have her image of her holy-mother-best-friend-female-lead-sama utterly ruined, but to hopefully even be killed by said friend! Wouldn't that paint the most perfect image of despair on her face?

She could only blame herself for being a blind fangirl whose IQ was reduced to zero when it involved the FL! Fucking acting like those brainless ML in novels.

Also, it wasn't like Alex was the nicest person in the world. Having to deal with that ugly face was too much for her taste, so why not use her to get rid of the female lead? Killing two birds with one stone ah! Alex really wanted to give herself a pat on the back and clap for herself for being such a genius!

As a fellow alien queen, Alex knew that Lily would not tolerate having her session interrupted, even if it was by her "best friend."

In fact, because Taina was a woman she would be killed. If she were a man, Lily would most possibly just pull him into the scuffle...

No one would blame Alex for Taina's misfortune as "nobody" knew Lily was an alien in the first place. Also, who could have foreseen that Lily would kill her own friend and fellow comrade out of rage due to having been interrupted from her hardcore play?

Then, at the sight of Lily killing her own comrade, even if no one discovered the female lead to be an alien, wouldn't Alex killing Lily be justified? Fratricide, after all, was the worst sin in the military that one could possibly commit; and it was punishable by death.

28