Level Three: Sensual Fondling (2)
976 8 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I tried to raise my voice but only hollow words came out. It's not my fault! This was the first time I've ever been in a situation like this!

"You know, you're really cute when you're trying to look away from me." She smiled and traced my blushing cheeks with her long fingers. "And you have really pretty eyes too."

"Um!" I gulped rather loudly and leaned back from the bold woman. My fingers shakingly pointed at her as fishes swam in my vision. "I think things like this are to be done between lovers only!"

"So because of that. Um, Please excuse me!" My words echoing around the train station as my legs carried me far away from the woman. 

As I barged into the restroom, I saw that it was relatively empty for some reason before I rushed into one of the stalls, slamming the door close and locking it as a million thoughts ran through my mind. But, they all had the same subject.

Arhhhh, That was close. I thought she would have eaten me right then and there. She's so bold almost like one of those women from America that Mom invites over for her business! I wonder if she would have actually just gone down on me in front of everyone in there. Wait, was there people in the room. . .Uuu. . I can't remember!

Taking deep breaths to calm my nerves, I remembered that I still had to go to school! 

Ugh, but that would mean meeting her again. And, I feel like if she sees me again this time, I'll lose something very precious to me. . .

Wait, would she even still be there? I mean, she looked and dressed like she was on her way to an important business meeting. But still, it's not really a risk I was ready to take.

"But I don't want to get scolded by Daddy for missing school." I sighed deeply. Opening the door to my stall, I walked over to the basin and looked over myself in the mirror.

 And just like I thought, my face had been painted in a deep blush of rose. Opening the tap, I washed my hands and face with the cold stream of water and hoped it was enough to kill my blush or at the very least, hide it.

It failed when I felt the phantom touch of that mysterious woman. "Arghh! I don't even know you!"

The floor clinked. "Don't know who?"

My heart thumped. 

No. It couldn't be.

Acting as if a murderer was standing right beside me, I slowly turned around to face this 'murderer'. 

Although if she was indeed a murderer, there is no doubt they would let her kill them. Wearing a cheeky smirk on her face, she crossed her arms under her perky breasts and stared straight into my soul with an amused look.

"Well?" She leaned her head against the top rail of the restroom door. "Are you going to just stand there like a dumbstruck rabbit?"

She had blocked my escape. 

"Y-you!" I started. "What are you doing here?! This is the boy's restroom you pervert!"

She looked confused for a moment before her grin grew even further. Walking out of the restroom, she grabbed onto the doorknob and dragged it inside. 

And when she did, I saw that the golden plate on the top of the door read 'Women'.

I avoided her immediate stare as she again crossed her arms, waiting for my response. Shame and embarrassment washed over my body as my mind tried to formulate a witty comeback. 

But, I wasn't that smart.

"You know, you remind me of my little brother." Heels clicked against the floor before I felt body-heat just a couple inches near me. Her hands tucked a stray hair in its place. "Whenever he does a baddy, he always avoids eye contact."

Her warm breath whispered into my ear. "And, I always give him a punishment."

Ice ran through my veins. "P-Please, I'm sorry."

"Hmm~" She pressed her body against me and wrapped her strong arms around my waist. "I wonder what I should do. If I take a photo of you now in a girl's restroom, what do you think would happen?"

Her hands slithered down my waist to my tailbone, eliciting a shudder from my body. I knew she felt that because I could feel her breath grow ragged. "Mm~ You're a high school student aren't you?"

I stayed quiet, praying to whatever deity was up there to help me.

"Answer me." She squeezed my butt, enjoying how it melted like pudding in her palm.  

"Hii! Ye-Yes!" I replied, closing my eyes to pretend I wasn't in this scary situation. Silently apologizing to Mom for missing school, I tried to wiggle out of the terrifying woman. 

"Ouch!" She pulled on my hair harshly, forcing my head to whip back as my body arced against the stone-carved basin. Proceeding to fondle my butt, her gaze never left mine asserting her dominance over mine.

I whimpered. 

She grinned. "Mistress."

"E-Eh?" I let out a stupid voice. But it wasn't my fault! It's really hard to think when you have a dominant woman pressing against you. Ahh, I wonder what'll she do with me. . .

She slapped my butt, eliciting a yelp out of my mouth. "Call me mistress from now on."

Rejecting to do so crossed my mind for a second but I thought of her recent actions against me. I decided to comply.

With a very timid voice, I replied, "ʸᵉˢ ᵐᶦˢᵗʳᵉˢˢ"

I felt her shiver before she said, "Say it again. Louder."

"Mistress!" I almost screamed out the name before burying my face in whatever that would let me disappear. In this case, it turned to be her boobs.

One of her palms squeezed my butt hard as the other crawled up to my neck, grabbing it and tilting it to the side. I was beyond embarrassed when I could feel her stare and breath against the nape of my neck.

Is she going to do what I'm thinking o-"Hyaa!"

"My little kitty~" Giving me a new nickname, she dived back into my most sensitive zone and defiled it. Tracing it up to a particularly sensitive spot, she sucked on it deeply and almost made me climax. I covered my mouth, trying not to entice this lewd beast any further.

But when her hand that had been occupied with my butt moved up to fondle my chest and twisted my nipple, I couldn't hold back my voice any longer.

"Ahhn~" My body twitched before a wave of pleasure hit me like a truck. By the time it died down, I no longer had the energy to support my body anymore.

I fell straight into Mistress's boobs like a puppet that had its strings cut. What came after was another wave of exhaustion as my limbs twitched every once in a while from the amazing orgasm.

Panting like a wolf hungry for her little piggies, the last thing I saw before it turned dark was her deranged smile.

And the taste of something sweet on my lips.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

Follow my twitter for more suggestions and ideas - - -> https://twitter.com/LSProductions9

10