Chapter 1 (The day in life of a drug dealer.)
28 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Introduction
Hi, I am Marcos. I am a drug dealer with the Paolo gang in São Paulo. My work basically deals with the delivery of drugs and the collection of money from clients. How I became a drug dealer is a question all you have and I am going to answer it today during my workday. So Let's start "the day in the life of a drug dealer".

Morning 6:00 AM
Let's wake up and get to work. Fucking booze from last night is still giving me hangovers, It must be the fake booze from Juan gang. How can I be so fucking stupid to not differentiate between real and fake booze. It must be stress otherwise I only drink Cuban rum brand Bacardi. Let's forget about it to start some work. First, let me check which mothewrf**ker druggie has still not cleared their account yet, it is important part of the business otherwise I could go bankrupt and I don't want to clean floors in MacDonalds again. Talking about McDonalds it's not that I am uneducated in fact I have a Ph.D. in studies of feminism and it's positive impact. I still don't understand why I didn't get a good job with such a positive degree? I even fucking took a student loan of $100000 dollars for that degree, I don't think now it matters anyway. Okay, so today I have to collect money from 10 people and deliver the goods to 25 people. Hope my day goes well.

Morning 7:00 AM
Now that I have taken a bath and ate my breakfast by the way I have premium Wagyu beef from Japan, that's one of the perks of working in this industry. Now, Let's make some calls to collect some remaining balance from clients.

Morning 8:00 AM
Not a single motherf**ker picked up my phone despite so many calls, some even switched off their phones after one ring. Looks like I have to give them all a home visit after all, now I am feeling like a teacher who has to go to homes of the naughty students because they won't come to the school. No problem at all, after all, it is a crucial part of my profession. Now to start my day on a good note I will have my magic portion my premium spirit. Ah, this spirit charges me up, whoever invented spirit should get a Nobel Prize for peace from all of humanity. Now that I am charged up I should check the stocks to determine whether I need a resupply. Getting a resupply is very difficult these days, those dogs in uniform are everywhere and I don't understand from where do they get these new weapons when the country is bankrupt.

Morning 9:30 AM
Amphetamine, Cocaine, Crack Cocaine, Fentanyl and Fentanyl Derivatives, GHB, Heroin, Hydrocodone, Ketamine, LSD, Marijuana looks like I have everything stocked up for the next 2 months. Well, that's one worry solved, now I can focus on other important matters. Gettings goods delivered on time is very important for customer satisfaction. In today's market, there is fierce competition between rival gangs for who can deliver the goods fast and of the best quality and now even Chinese are in the game. I don't understand why those chinks need to destroy this industry after destroying other industries. Chinese used to make fake electronics and shit but now they are also making fake drugs. I make sure to remind people to always support industries at home and always buy drugs made in South America, it is better quality and also helps your local drug dealer.

Morning 10:30 AM
Now, I am on the road to supply the goods to clients. There is fierce police checking today but thanks to friendly politicians we were able to get away without any trouble. Not all days are this smooth, one time I almost lost one of my legs because of some overzealous policeman. He directly tried to shot me in my head but thankfully his aim was way off and I only got shot in the leg. After that no doctor was willing to help me remove the bullet so I kidnapped the only the daughter of a local doctor so he was forced to help me, now he is my personal doctor. Of course, I released her daughter by the way she was very cute and when I have a child I want the child to be like her. It is going to take about one and a half hours to reach my destination so I should listen to music until then.

Afternoon 12:00 PM
I have reached my destination and now I have to find the clients to deliver goods and collect the payments, it will take some time. By the way, the place where I am right now is a slum, there are small homes everywhere and you can see people in various activities. There are really varieties in activities in this slum when I varieties I fucking mean varieties, there are people selling different goods, people selling porn movies, people shouting and fighting but the biggest industry of this slum is prostitution. For all of you, I would like to inform I don't use the services of prostitutes because I am really afraid of STD. My other colleges use their service and one of them was found HIV positive, poor soul. I am asexual, for that kind of activities I have girlfriends, yup I have multiple girlfriends to be precise 7 of them. What can I do, I fall in love very easily. Now let's get to the work of finding clients now. I will tell you what happened here in a few hours.

Afternoon: 4:00PM
Phew, That was exhausting. I delivered all the goods and collect payment from 5 of the clients but boy I tell you this was not easy for me. One of the people whose payment was pending started running when he saw me coming towards him. It took me 20 minutes to catch him and it made it more difficult due to narrow streets in the slum. When I finally caught him he started begging for forgiveness but I told him no need to ask for forgiveness and just pay the balance. Then he started pleading that he has no money and he will pay me next month. Now the next logical step was to beat him to pulp and take away everything he had so I did the same. I took away his children, wife, and his dog and warn him that I will only release them if he pays his money in 1 month's time otherwise I will just sell them. When I first started this job I felt bad doing it but my mentor taught me to have no feeling when doing this job otherwise I will never succeed, I took him seriously and I today I can do this job without any hiccups. When I was going to deliver the goods, I heard some strange screaming sounds in some of the surrounding building, I don't know what was going on there but I really don't want to know. Next, I will have some lunch and go attend the daily meeting of the dealers in the headquarters.

Evening 6:00 PM
I'm home today. Today I had Ajiaco Colombiano, Anticuchos, Arepas, and Arroz chaufa de mariscos along with some high-quality booze in lunch today at my favorite restaurant. I complained to them about the bad quality of food last time and they assured me that it will not happen again. After that, I went to the drug dealers meeting, where we shared what happened during the course of the day and suggestions and feedback to improve our performance. Every 30th of the month we have a bigger meeting where we initiate new members and pray for the members who have lost their lives doing this great job. Today's meeting is rather meh. nothing interesting is being spoken right now. I still remember when I was new in the business I suggested many radical improvements like home delivery by drones, website like amazon for drugs, commission system for agents, referral system, prepaid delivery of drugs, etc, initially, they were all rejected but if you see today most of my suggestions is in action today. Now I am going to do some accounting work for my finances. This is important because I don't want to go bankrupt like some of the other drug dealers.

Evening 7:00 PM
Looks like my finances are not out of control. Next, I will attend a party with a few of my friends and then I will bang one of my girlfriends and that's it. This is a day in the life of a drug dealer. See you next time.

(Disclaimer:- Above content is purely fictional and has nothing to do with reality. I am not in favor of drug use and condemn any racial discrimination and I also condemn violence against children, women or otherwise)

0