Chapter 1 – Reincarnating.
2.1k 6 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Walking the streets at night. Najiro was clearly drunk.

 

“Walking on the road... of fine gold, from a distance... I could see the figure... of a boy~♪”

 

Najiro sang while zigzagging, the smell of alcohol was strong.

 

“Huh?”

 

Najiro frowned when he saw a dimensional slit in the form of a spider's web creating in the sky, he stretched his neck in his intoxicated state: “Wow! What a beauty!” He screamed when he saw a woman with an appearance from another world come out of the spider web slit: “Too bad the other part is a spider...”

 

Without saying a single word, the woman with the lower half of a spider looked at Najiro, and mysteriously, Najiro began to levitate and was sent to a dimensional crack.

 

So Najiro was sent to another dimension...

 

-xXx-

 

“Ah! Her eyes moved; she was awake! Nojiko is finally awake!” Najiro's eyes did not open completely as "she" heard a voice as clear as bells ringing in her ears.

 

“Nami, don't make so much noise, your sister just woke up...” Then, she heard an old voice, low and hoarse, that carried the air of a wise person.

 

“I'm sorry, Dr. Nako.” Said Nami. She was very excited to see that her sister finally opened her eyes that she didn't realize how loud her voice was; if Arlong's people found out...

 

As for Najiro or as it is being called: Nojiko opened her eyes, the spider woman was gone, instead, a lovely and beautiful girl appeared in her vision. She has a white tank top and short denim shorts, with orange hair and light brown eyes. She was slender with a medium build.

 

Beside this beautiful young woman, there was an elderly man, with a wrinkled face, gray hair, gray eyebrows, mustache, and a gray goatee. He wears a bandana with a red cross, a common symbol for medical personnel, and sunglasses. He wore a light green and dark green striped shirt under his doctor's coat, with a red cross on the side of his right sleeve.

 

“Eh?”

 

Nojiko was feeling strange, she couldn't recognize these people. Until a very strong pain invaded her mind and she didn't even have time to understand what was happening.

 

[Ancestral Spider System merged with the host's body and soul!]

 

It was also at that moment that a warning came to his mind in a cold, robotic voice, along with that, she began to recall the memories of the woman named Nojiko.

 

She had a tragic past, in which, when she was a girl, everyone around her was killed in a battle between pirates and marines.

 

Soon after, she saw in the memoirs her mother, Bellemere, the woman who adopted her and the orange-haired girl, Nami.

 

Their lives together were a struggle since Bellemere was poor. Being the older of the two sisters, Bellemere had bought everything for her in the first place and Nami would end up in second. After Nami's scolding to denounce them as a “fake” family, causing Nami to flee, Nojiko followed.

 

It was also that same day that Arlong and his pirates invaded the island and found at home, Bellemere tried to attack the Fishman from the outside, but was quickly subdued. When asked about the fee needed to stay alive, it turned out that all of Bellemere's money was to save herself or her two daughters.

 

Things would have been fine, as Arlong was unaware of the two girls' existence, but Bellemere hinted at the two girls how she would rather have died than not be called a mother. To that end, Arlong shot right in front of the eyes of the two adopted daughters, but not before Bellemere apologized to Nami for not being rich, and not being able to buy the girls whatever they wanted. With that, she said her final words to her daughters: “I love you.”

 

“Nojiko, why are you crying?” Nami asked, terrified.

 

“I... I...” Nojiko unexpectedly started to feel anguished and sad and a strong urge to cry that she couldn't help. Her cries were loud, much to the dismay of Nami and Dr. Nako.

 

It was as if he had won something very precious, but immediately it was gone forever. Nojiko felt suffocated, as if something was stuck in her throat, and only relieved when she cried loudly.

 

Nami unknowingly hugged Nojiko and started to cry together.

 

Dr. Nako thought it best to give the two girls a break and left the medical room.

 

Minutes later, Nojiko stopped crying, she was still sniffling, but she was feeling better after crying for a while.

 

“I'm better, Nami.” She forced a smile. Nojiko was no longer the same person, but an Earthman who transmigrated into the body of the original Nojiko. Everything seemed surreal to her.

 

 Nojiko even thought she was hallucinating. But can a dream be as real as that? She also felt very close to Nami whom she was hugging.

 

Before Nojiko could process everything that was happening to her, Nami suddenly kissed her lips, and more memories came with that kiss.

 

When Nami was 16 years old, she came back from her hunt to steal pirates, very frustrated that she didn't get much, and that was when she tried to kiss Nojiko in the same way that she had seen two pirates kissing and that's when she lost her ground.

 

Everything seemed to have disappeared from Nami's mind. Problems, frustrations, fear, anxiety, everything! She became addicted to kissing Nojiko. In the beginning, Nojiko was confused and was against it, but little by little, she was also enjoying it and her relationship with Nami has become strange since then. It was no longer a normal younger sister and older sister relationship.

 

Many times, Nami managed to hunt down some books on human relationships, and little by little, the two began to try new things, such as licking each other's breasts, sucking their breasts, palpating, even having oral sex.

 

Breaking the kiss, Nojiko says stunned: “Calm down, Nami. We can't do that here!”

46