Chapter 6: First mission.
2k 5 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When he got home, he took a nice shower and made dinner.

Wearing a light green tank top and black silk pants, she was sitting on the living room sofa, Nojiko enjoying good wine while thinking about her future plans. And one of them was to exterminate the Fish-Men who were enslaving the village.

A two pirate from Arlong is called Pisaro. It was precise because of him that her mother died. If it weren't for him, maybe things would have been different.

‘I remember that Pisaro has the habit of walking through the village at night to give inspiration to his songs. Maybe...’ Nojiko, as a person from another world, knew that Pisaro has the strength of 10 men, and now she has increased her strength by 5 times and has her webs...

'Not! I must strengthen myself even more. If I hurry, I will end up dying. ' After reflecting, she denied her previous idea.

She also didn't know if recycling would work on a dead person's body. If it was not possible to clean up the evidence, even if she buried the body, there was no guarantee that Arlong and his band would not find out. She must have more sensible thoughts. You must not act on impulse.

Taking a sip of the wine, she calmed herself as she changed her plans. If she could leave the village just like Nami, it would be much easier. It would only need to attack a few weak pirates and get stronger in the middle of the fight. But if she were caught training in the village, she would be killed.

The current situation is complicated. No matter how much I think, there is always this bastard from Arlong to interfere, although Arlong says that humans are inferior to his species, he is afraid of humans, although he doesn't say it out loud.

He despises humans, that's true. But he knows the potential of humans, so he doesn't let anyone in the village train for fear of revenge. Arlong has already killed many children and adults who were caught just for training.

‘I can only submit to doing some basic exercises at home and see if it generates any results. While I also score more points and try to discover new system functions.’ She knew that the only choice she had was to strengthen herself through the system.

In 1 day, thanks to the system, she was 5 times stronger. With just that, she could go against Arlong. Even fleeing the island is out of the question.

Getting sleepy, she put the bottle of wine away and washed the dishes and went to bed to sleep.

*

Next morning.

“Nojiko. I'm going, I'm close to getting the money needed to buy the village, wait just a little while longer.” Said Nami with a smile. She had waited for this for a long time, and now she was very close to getting it.

“Okay, Nami.” Nojiko said with a worried expression: “Be careful, don't take so much risk.”

“Yes, I will.” She kissed Nojiko's lips and started hanging out, unnoticed.

Although she knew that Arlong was not going to keep the promise, she decided that Nami had better go. It was precisely on this trip that Nami met Luffy. She still wasn't confident of defeating Arlong, so if she didn't get strong in time, Nami could be even more enslaved by Arlong.

There is no point in wanting to act strong and wanting to resolve this alone, but she could at least try to get stronger without Arlong noticing. For that, she has already thought of a plan.

Work even harder and work even harder and see if her stats would increase. Nor can she just use all the tangerines from making it, and turn it into points.

  •       First Mission Unlocked - Kill a Fish-Men.

 

  •       Objective: Kill a Fish-Men.
  •       Reward: Inventory.
  •       Reward: ฿500,000.

“Hahahahaha.”

Her first reaction was to laugh out loud at the sight of it. Of course, she was laughing with happiness. Although, she has to kill a Fish-Men. Nojiko didn't even mind having a semitransparent hologram in front of her since many strange things had happened to her.

Nojiko's reaction may have been strange, but she was genuinely happy.

After she managed to calm down, she took a deep breath and drank some of the wine. Her eyes were fogged from the drink, but it was still going well. Many things she still wanted to test and try, and luckily, there is no deadline until she needs to kill a Fish-Men.

‘So far, I've only tried to use recycle on tangerines, maybe I can use it on stones, trees, water, etc.’ She reached for the bottle of wine, but that was when the cold, robotic voice echoed in her mind.

  •       [Do you want to recycle glass bowls?]

'Not.' She denied it.

Although curious, she did not have many glasses of wine, it would be a waste to do so with the glass of wine. But still, she just needs to think 'recycle' and what is in her hands can be recycled in points.

'If even a glass bowl worked... well, tomorrow I will do further tests.' She thought as she finished drinking the glass of wine.

Then she got up and walked to her room and went to the closet, putting on pajamas, Nojiko lay on the bed and slept.

33