Chapter 0: Beginning of the End
272 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The nightmare world screams.

The symphony of countless horrid screams echoed all at once. The boy is hugging himself in a fetal position, on the edge of madness in the darkness. It has been days since he fell in the hole, praying to the silent gods of his mother to save his life. That was his wish then. Now, he just wants to release from this cage of insanity. It seemed like an eternity in the abyss. Alone with no hope, only the eternal suffering moans of the damned as his company.  The boy walked and walked in the dark hoping for the end. He stopped crying eons ago.

And out of darkness came the hands that reach thro' nature, molding men.

The Emptiness bended itself into an incomprehensible language and the boy understood. He extended his hand to grasp a door handle. A searing light burned itself on his hand that spread throughout his body forming a tiny bubble of illumination against the darkness. In the reflection, a vision from the future of the man he would become. Then the handle loosened. The boy turned his hand and open the nightmarish, gigantic black gate as high as the sky and thick as a mountain. The boy looked as the malevolent force inside the gate stirred.

Arise from Sleep.

The ooze reach to devour the boy. Then suddenly a blinding light snatched him. The boy woke up in the bottom of the ocean. Cold as he floats towards the surface. The water is dark but natural, his lungs burning for air as he swam up for what seemed to be eternity.   The boy washes up on shore where fishermen found him and soon the boy's guardians found him. He was the only survivor from the crash caused by a storm that came out of nowhere on his voyage months ago.

5