chapter 2
61 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

DESPAIR.

 

Faced against the paranormal amalgamation before him, His brain stops, Who could've imagined his day would turn so? He was, but your average guy..., faced against this being before him, He could neither comprehend the situation he was in, nor the gravity of it.

 

Nothing he had ever learned until this point in his life would aid him in this hour of need as his eyeball stared directly into those two hollow pits of darkness. Slowly, He starts to shake as life returns to his eyes, not because he had collected himself, but because he was getting chocked under the vice-grip of the monster before him.

 

He tries to breathe, but to no avail, the only thing that comes out of his mouth are his gasps of despair.

 

"Ahh....ah...h"

 

His survival instincts kick in.

 

He starts to struggle as he tries to remove the fingers of his throat with both of his hands, He starts kicking his feet around in desperation, yet he sees no light at the end of his path. As his life starts to fade away like the last embers of a fire, His eyes take in all of the being before him.

 

A body...desiccated, It was an otherworldly sight, It looked as if someone had drained all the fluids in its body, making it look like a desiccated an impoverished body of human on his last legs. As his eyes focus he notices that two tears of blood flowing out of its hollow eyes, It's nose...absent. All that was left were a few pieces of cartilage stuck to its two nasal bones. It's chapped and cracked lips were sewn together in an almost careless fashion.

 

Yet that was not the worst thing, its torso.....brutalized.Its already desiccated and dry skin now resembled that of the husk of a coconut. Its body covered with scars due to flagellation sure to have been inflicted by a scourge, whether this was done out of anger or some due to some twisted perversions, he did not know.

 

As his consciousness starts to fade, He realizes his death was all but inevitable, to die to such a freak of nature, but even as his consciousness was slowly fading he realizes it is a human....or more like it was a human. His mind clicks as he understands what would happen to him if he was to pass away now, What awaited him was the same fate as this monstrosity.

 

No, not like this, not to this....no, I don't want to die, No.

 

His body starts to freeze due to lack of oxygen. His grip weakens, He can do nothing, as tears run down his eyes, finally, his head starts to go blank as his thoughts start to fragment as well.

 

No, please someone......save...

 

"/#=÷$#÷×#"

 

*cough**cough**wheeeze*

 

He drops on the cold hard ground as the being releases his grasp on him.

 

His body spasms from the sudden relief it feels as he takes the biggest breath he has ever taken in my life.

 

A momentary respite.

 

He was still shaking, but he was relieved, Now that he was free, If he played his cards right there was a chance to survive.

 

An ember of hope awakens inside of him.

 

He looks at it and scrambles away backwards in hopes of keeping some distance from it no matter how small.

 

Suddenly his hand slips on something and he falls back, Alone, afraid and under danger, adrenaline pumps through his veins helping him to immediately get back on his feet. He feels something wet on his hands and peeks at it while still at full alert.

 

It was blood.

 

Blood so dark, it was bordering on black.

 

He shakes himself realizing that clearly, there was something wrong with the situation he was in. He looks around only to find that see that he was in the middle of an inverted pentacle drawn with blood with skulls at each of its legs and a candle each adorning them giving out not your ordinary orange flames but eerie black ones.

 

His attention wanders to his surroundings.

 

It was dark and the only light here was from torches affixed to the walls, As he begins to take in his surroundings, A foul smell assaults him, one that smelt of rust and iron, It would take a fool to not realize after all that happened to not realize that it was the smell of blood, clenching his fists in determination he slowly steps back from the monster, until his back hits someone.

 

Immediately, He jumps to the side so that his back would not be facing the monster. He gets up and looks around to find a man.

 

He looked like slender-man with red hair, his hair was so red it looked as if the top of his was on fire, He was of a lean stature, wearing a black tuxedo and pointed shoes.

 

"$/#¥£_@&*" he scratches his hair as he tries to tell him something.

 

"He...hello" he looks at me and stares at me like a lab rat in a science lab.

 

"@/$$###&*)£*&/#"

 

he snaps his finger, as the abomination, I named as Mr dried sardines in my head proceeds to grab my head with a speed faster than I could react and slams my head on the ground.

 

I black out.

 

0