ch 7
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
You have pending notifications, do you want to see them now Y/N?.

 

damn, I'm getting system notifications even after I'm dead, just f*ck off, for now, will you?

Please use the command system to see your pending notifications afterwards.

 

 

*cough**cough*

"ughhhh"

My body feels like a rock, is this how the afterlife is supposed to feel like?, if so I feel like shit. I can't believe I'm going to die a virgin,

"Q#@C 34@#$v2",

Warm.ah so nice, I just want to keep feeling like this forever, ah the sun looks so nice and bright.wait.sun?

Rembley opens his eyes slowly.

uhh, why is everything so hazy, ughh that warm feeling again, what is happening to me?

I thought I was supposed to be to dead, just a corpse at the bottom of the sea.

Rembley's head clears up and the haze over his eyes starts to disappear. He slowly starts to see a silhouette come to life, staring right back at him.

"aaaaahhhh , this is a nightmare, this is a nightmare, this is a nightmare"

He closes his eyes tightly and starts rejecting reality in front of him.

No, there's no way that can be possible,

He shakes his head and slowly start to open his eyes.

Rembley's voice gets caught up in his throat as his brain tries to figure out the individual standing in front of him,

Wearing a bartender's uniform, he looked like any other guy, a very typical body, no six packs, no bulging muscles, no scars or ugly conformities are present on him, except one thing,

HE HAD A FISH HEAD,

He literally had a huge fish head as his head, everything below his head was normal just like an average human, but above his shoulders....was where the confusion started.

He didnt have a neck just a huge fish head stuck to his shoulder with one eye looking at him and the other on the other side of his head, it was as if GOD took a fish cut off its head, and just stuck it to a human's shoulder and tossed him into the world.

"#!d@e#r^%#&".

sh*t, I need to get out of here ASAP.

But before Rembley can get up the weird fish head human stomps him squarely in his gut,

"guhhhh",

Rembley just opens his mouth as he is overwhelmed by the sudden pain.

The fish head man immediately retrieves a jelly like substance and thrusts into Rembley's mouth.

"Calm down land dweller, I have casted healing and amphibian constitution on you, you are out of danger, can you understand me?".

Huh, why can i suddenly understand him? ah, it must be the jelly he forced into my mouth.

"helllooooo, why are you just lying there with a gaping mouth, a fish might just go inside it, you know".

Right, as if a fish will randomly come in front of me and trying to go inside my throat.

A small fish passes before his very eyes.

"hukkk".

The f*ck,

Rembley immediately stands up, and only then does he notice the abnormality in his surrounding.

The very first and the most obvious thing he had noticed was that he was still....underwater.He could actually see small fishes swimming around in his surroundings in what seemed to look like a bar, except that that there was nothing made of wood, everything was replaced by what looked like blue metal?. He further scanned to see that the glassware was all made up of some type of crystal.

"Hello is anyone there?"

A buff guy with a squid head and muscles bulging from underneath his shirt walks into the bar.

"Ah, my apologies sir, I will be there right away, Hey land dweller, just sit anywhere you like and don't cause any ruckus alright, we will talk about your ....situation after the stores closes".

Rembley nods his head to weird fish head man and sits right next to the macho squid man.

"Oh, would you look at that, a land dweller, been a long time since I've seen one"(squid head)

"Ah, hello"(rembley)

Rembley stop giving two f*cks about his situation and responds normally to maintain his sanity even though he was literally looking at a squid head right in its eye.

"Ah, what a polite man, the sea merchants are so haughty these days, they look at you as if you're trash, what's up with your hair style anyway?"(squid head)

"Ah, I burnt the back part of my head during an accident in the past"(rembley)

"Sorry young merchant,didnt mean to bring any bad memories, anyway what are ya selling"(squid head)

"I'm not selling anything"(rembley)

"Not selling anything????"(squid head)

"Customer he is not a merchant, I found him drowning just above my humble abode"(fish head)

"drowning?, poor lad, must have been traumatic, alright cheer up drinks up on me"(squid head)

He smacks Rembley in the back, Rembley straightens his back due to the sheer force with which the squid man had hit him.

"The regular one for me polo, what about you kid?"(squid head)

"Same"(rembley)

"Two sea slugs mucus, coming right up"(fish head aka polo)

MUCUS!!!!??????WHAT THE HELL?

"Can you give something less viscous"'(rembley)

"Nice joke kid, how do you expect do drink those watery liquids, the land folk drink here, you are underwater you know hahahaha"(squid head)

Ah, right.

"Umm, so where are we right now?, and do you know some way to go back to land and polo, how longer is the duration time for amphibian constitution"(rembley)

"Well if you ask where we are, we would be in the outer-rings of Sylvania and if you want to go back to land, the portal's your only chance, costs a sh*t ton though"(squid head)

"Ah yes , to the important questions, at last, The duration of amphibian constitution is 24 hours"(polo aka fish head)

"What about this jelly you gave me to understand what you're saying?"(rembley)

"Thats a month, plenty of time to learn the language"(fish head)

A month huh, he even mentioned 24 hours is it the translation function or are the days and hours mean as same as from my world,

It really is strange though, why cant I remember anything about my family or about my world but still remember these things, Is it because it is something that people use a lot? ,

If thats the case I can see how it would be hard to wipe that out if you're trying to erase someone's memory. I should have extracted some info from the Repo guy, even though i killed him, I still feel uneasy,

Better go to that castle on the cliff for answers, Even though the system had proclaimed that I had defeated him, It didn't say I "killed" him.

I don't think such a high level person would die to a toothbrush, I must proceed with caution when I get to land, If by the rarest of possibilities he is still alive, I need to be prepared for him, alright lets set my plan for now

->learn the language

->Earn a sh*t ton to use the portal

->get out of Slyvania.

->check if Repo is dead or not->if dead ->go on my way,

->if alive ->extract information and kill him

->live????

"helloo, why are you just spacing out in the middle of a conversation?''(polo)

"Ah, sorry anyway what does 24 hours and a month mean?"(rembley)

"what?,you dont even know that?,have you been living under a rock or something?"(polo)

"No, do you not remember that i nearly drowned to death , i am having trouble remembering many things, so if you will co-operate that would be good"(rembley)

damn, that was near, I was too careless, gotta start thinking before i speak.

"Alright no need to be so cranky about it,since you're asking such basic stuff you should get yourself checked, anyway our planet GAIA belonging to the ALPHA dimension, Is oblate in shape and rotates around the nearest star AGNI ,each revolution 400 days,and each day 24 hours long, each hour 60 mins, each minute 60 seconds long, ah for your information a second is like hmmm.....the time to blink once i guess, yeah, if you want anymore information just go to the nearest library "(polo)

So everything is same except the number of days in a year this will make it easier for me to remember, but how can so many words be similar to my previous world, could it be that a person from my world had come here and impacted in a way? food for thought.

"ok, good to know,h.."

*sirens ringing*

"POLO WE GO TO THE STASIS NOW, GRAB THE KID TOO, HURRY"

0