ch 12
23 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"GOLDEN EXOSUIT POV"

He just stood there still as his mind flashbacked to how he had gotten himself into this situation,

He was the sole heir of the Dolphania house,

His birth was celebrated with much joy and celebration. His parents had given birth to him after many failures as the babies before him were either stillborn or aborted due to complications.

His parents had named him Tychen Dolphania after the Greek deity Tyche the deity of fortune and prosperity written in the annals brought by the LIBERATOR to GAIA from his home.

His house, The house of Dolphania had produced a lineage of cunning strategists with their extraordinary intellect and acumen

Their house had not only given rise to strategist and intellectuals But warriors too, even if not they were not endowed with the best builds compared to the whalemen,

What they lacked in size they had compensated elsewhere, and many of them were born with the natural talent to command armies. Raising the dolphania household from a humble knighthood to a duke over the decades with the sweat, blood and tears of his ancestors and forefathers.

With him now being the sole heir of the house of dolphania , He was now subjected to many hopes and obligations as his training had started as soon as he was 5 years old.

When his peers would play outside in the vast ocean to find some pearls hidden within clams, he would stay home and be taught trident-ship by his father Aquine Dolphania, He was beaten black and blue every day until he learnt how to properly yield the trident to defend himself and was trained to the point that he could use the trident as naturally as an extension of his arm.

He was drilled in the art of warfare, every day after trident training, as his father would teach him the basics and then provide him with various situations and wait and grade his solution.

He would then be taught how to command an army,how to raise soldiers morale,to look through the plans of his enemies and predict the movement of the enemy army based on the opposing general's personality and history as well as the terrain and political conditions prevailing at that time.

At last when it was time for dinner his father would then again give him weird and strange situations usually out of box scenarios as compared to that in traditional warfare and would expect an answer half an hour after dinner was finished.

Should his answer prove to be sufficient, he would be dismissed with a pat on the back and a warm smile from his father,but for the days he would fail, he would ruthlessly be subjected to the basics of warfare, and would be asked questions to steer him in right direction until he would find the answer by himself.

Under the relentless training and pursuit of his father for excellence, Tychen would be moulded into an unmatched warrior among his peer with deep insights into the art of warfare. He would notice by his majesty Sylvan the fifth and be given the opportunity to lead an army once.

Due to his outstanding performance in repelling the enemies, he would then accomplish the feat of becoming the youngest commander in the history of Sylvania at the tender age of twenty, earning him the ire and jealousy of his peers.

But for him this all was useless, for he only wanted to make his father and name of his family dolphania proud,and made them proud he did.

He would also earn a gold star,

A special privilege to override a counsel of the artificial intelligence PSY which governed the highly advanced relic SYL from the age of the LIBERATOR, which was the home of the Sylvanians

Everything was smooth sailing for him, repelling the attacks of savages again and again with flawless victory,

Until he came, He was called the great leader by the savages in hopes that he would get out his people from the inhospitable place they dwelled in,

The bottom of the sea.

During the many encounters Tychen had, had with him on the battlefield, He had gotten to know that the guys name from his own mouth .

His name was Roy chtut.

There would be many games of cat and mice between the both of them, where they would repel each other flawlessly

That is until today,

Today his esteemed father had collapsed all of a sudden and had not yet awakened, this was when one of the regular raids had occurred, but he had ended up commanding incompetently as his mind was already burdened by anxiousness and worry for his father.

He soon found himself in a truly sticky situation and had to use one of his miracles and despite using his miracle, he then had to use his one and only gold star to save himself from the eel riders ambush,

this would not be the end of his troubles as he would be then attacked by frenzied piranhas cornering him to take a dastardly decision, where he would awaken the nightmares of the deep,

He stood still as his mind went blank as he could not think of anything he could do now.

He then cast the basic light spell light beam and ordered his soldiers to do so by using high-frequency sounds which were a racial ability as a dolphin-man similar to his soldier,He could do nought but instruct his soldier to cast light beam as it would at least give them a little light to see the oncoming angler fish even though they could do nothing even if they could see them.

Because the feelers on all over the bodies of the anglers fish would detect them the moment them made any movement and would be reduced into a gory mess.

These feelers formed a kind of 3d field around their bodies which would help them detect prey as they evolved to be blind due to lack of light at the bottom of the sea.

*Rembley stolsworf POV*

"So how long until we can get out of here to safety?"(Rembley)

"It would take at least 2 to 3 days I guess, angler fish are known to patient hunters due to the lack of prey at the bottom of the ocean"(polo)

"wait didn't u say that the time limit for amphibian constitution was 24 hours?  won't I be dead before we get out of here"(rembley)

"I'm afraid we wouldnt be able to get out even if we wanted to as the statis won't open until the surroundings are clear of danger, its not like you will get out of thid alive even if you go out you know,I'm sorry kid i guess this is end of your line"(polo)

"no....."(rembley)

0