ch 17
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rembley....rembley

He opens his eyes and sees a giant fish looking right at me

"UWAAAHHH"(Rembley)

You have pending notifications. Do you want to see them now Y/N?

 

 

ah, right

My head starts to clear up as I start to remember everything

System show me all my notifications from the time which I have seen them

Achievement unlocked: defeat an enemy 50 levels above you.

Specimen#Rembley Stolsworf has been given the title "The tenacious one".

Specimen#Rembley Stolsworf has been awarded the skill "rebellion".

ALERT!!! your health has reached less than 10%.

Congratulations!!!you have met the conditions to unlock the hidden passive skill "Fate breaker" of your skill "Rebellion".

A mysterious force descends on your body and the whole world. The wheels of fate turn, but beware there is always a price to pay when you mess with laws of the universe, Be prepared #specimen Rembley Stolsworf for when retribution will strike, it will do so fully and without remorse or mercy.

The passive ability "Rebellion" is activated."Fate breaker" is triggered

The gears of fate turn yet again. Retribution comes closer.

Achievement unlocked: For being the first organism in the alpha dimension for receiving a skill from an entity 1000lvls above you, #specimen Rembley Stolsworf is awarded the title "Loved by the strong"

Forbidden Achievement unlocked: For the feat of consuming the souls of hundreds of people #specimen Rembley Stolsworf is given the passive skill "Soul Eater".

Achievement unlocked: For commanding over a thousand people #specimen Rembley is given the title "Commander".

Achievement unlocked: For killing hundreds of existences 100 levels above you without moving a finger while using another to do the bidding for you, #specimen Rembley Stolsworf has received the title "Untouchable Manipulator" and the passive skill "Domineering aura".

You have received 1,000,000 exp.

ALERT!!! Due to the nature of your body and soul, It is tens times harder for #specimen Rembley Stolsworf to level up.

Level up

Level up

.

.

.

Level up

#specimen Rembley Stolsworf has leveled up to lvl 15.

.

.

.

.

Well sh*t

"Are you ok?"(Polo)

"ughhh, Mr.Polo....you scared me right there"(Rembley)

"ah, sorry I guess looking at a fish head as soon as you get up is unpleasant, huh"(Polo)

"I didn't mean it like that"(Rembley)

"Its ok, but it seems you have some guests "(Polo)

Guests?

"Are you the individual named Rembley??"(???)

He slowly get up still slightly shaky from the sudden blackout and turns towards the voice to see....

A towering giant, who he estimated to be at least 7 feet and as soon as his vision goes upwards towards his face , only one thing crosses my mind

Killer whales.

A bald macho with a black shiny face the color and shine that of tar, with two white spots around his eyes,

His eyes were all black with no trace of white to be seen, mouth lined with small sharp teeth as they peeked outside his lipless mouth extending till the joint of his jaw, In fact, His mouth was so wide, I could just imagine him just chomping my head whole.

With arms the size of logs, his muscles felt alive as they pulsed with minor movements of his body with long but slim black fins lining his arm from his wrist to his elbow. He was bare-chested with a metal skirt covering the sides of his legs

while some type of strong stretchable leather holds the two while also covering his front.A tail extended from his lower base going from thick at the base until it became the width of a normal arm at the end

He stood in front of me, both his arms crossed and his pitch blacks eyes staring at me.

"Yes"(Rembley)

"His Majesty requires your presence, you are not allowed to refuse"(killer whale hybrid)

Well, I guess its no surprise he would want to meet the man responsible behind the disappearing of the anglerfish.

"Ok"(Rembley)

"Good, follow me"(killer whale hybrid)

Better just check my skills while I follow him

*God of Reincarnation $£^%£&% POV*

*humming sounds*

"I can't believe ^%$*YT%$ approved my plan, hahaha this a good day, Alright time to get back to work"

A formless entity in a totally white space starts moving its blurry hands in the emptiness

"Huh, this guy Tsukihito Kirahara is already dead huh, But I thought I gave him second chance, this is odd, better check real quick "(????)

The blurry hands start to form into defined hands as it taps in the emptiness.

"Ok, ok......what the, Damn, this kid has the worst luck, poor kid. He really didn't deserve that *sigh*, Even his skill got taken GAIA really is filled with filth huh, How did he die though, A hollow made from a reincarnated should be really strong"(?????)

"Hmmm.....Holy Hell, Who is that guy and what's up with his hair geez, He is so screwed "(?????)

After a few minutes....

"WOAH did he just kill with a fckin toothbrush, He killed a guy 50 levels above him with a freakin toothbrush, Damn I got to record this, I have to show this to the others later. What an interesting guy, Let's see what he's been up to"(?????)

An hour passes....

"HHAHAHAHAHA, what a situation, poor guy is going to die without being able to do anything, What a shame, For a guy who killed a person 50 levels above him to die just like that not able to do anything"

An hour passes...

"What a tenacious guy, but the ente required for teleportation is too much *shakes head*......souls huh that's not really possible though .......OI oi oi oi oi oi that should not be possible, this is going to cause so many problems in the cycle of reincarnation, sh*t, how did he even achieve it ,the system should have rejected it ,I have to discuss it with the others immediately ,But I need to keep an eye on him somehow ...arghh what to do"

A small fuzzy ball of light reaches him

again....this time....succeed

This guy tsukihito kirahara , yes I can use him

"But I can't give you a physical body this time, Are you still willing to go back to that place?"

yes

"Alright", the formless figure brings the glowing fuzzy ball of light closer to it and draws something on it.

As soon as it finishes drawing the fuzzy ball of light vanishes.

"Alright, that should do it"

0