ch 20
19 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I sit down inside the capsule along with the towering giant on my side,However this time I could feel the capsule moving along the golden pathway as pairs of guards occasionally dart by outside the capsule, confused as to why the capsule was going so slow compared to the previous one, I look at the royal guard and ask

"Why is this capsule moving much slower than the last, didn't it take like just an instant last time? "(Rembley)

"What are you saying? It took like nearly 2 hours to come here"(Royal guard)

"What? didn't the crystal just go black and then arrive here in like an instant?"

"No, you just went stiff and kept on mumbling about something for nearly 2 hours and then went back to normal instantly"

"Why didn't you tell me or ask me anything?"

"Thought it was one of the eccentric behaviours, you land dwellers usually have, but it still got me thinking if you were retarded, that was also the reason I wanted to see how you dealt with guards, What was that anyway? "

Sh*t what the hell? what happened to me for those 2 hours

"Ah, I was rehearsing on how to speak to the king"

"Oh, so you were actually trying to decipher how to speak in front of his majesty?"

"Yes"

"Ok, to think that you were actually preparing to appear in front of his majesty, That is a good thing you got going there, It is advisable to always think before you speak and also to speak in a manner that is respectful to his majesty, Good, But to think that you wouldn't notice that 2 hours had passed, that's some concentration"

" hahaha Thanks"

System what happened to me during those two hours

You were possessed by the residual desires and fragments of the personalities of the souls you had converted into energy stones.

 

 

Wait does that mean I can randomly get possessed now?

NegativeYou will be possessed by the desires and fragments of the personalities of the souls you had converted for 144 minutes every day.

 

 

So you mean I get possessed for 144 minutes for every 24 hours? You mean to say something like this will happen nearly every two hours every day?

Affirmative

 

 

Why?

Your sanity attribute has dropped as a result of converting so many souls, Hence your mind is now vulnerable to the residual desires for 144 minutes every day.

 

 

Sh*t, how low is my sanity now?

You are currently at 9/10 ie. you are sane for only 21.6 hours every day.

 

 

Well f*ck me, System is there any way to treat it at the moment?

You currently have no possibilities as your level is too low.

 

 

*siiiggghhh*

"We have arrived at the castle"

The glass-like crystal above us opens up as I pull myself up and out of the capsule, while the royal guard literally just jumps out an onto the golden path. I slowly slide along the smooth exterior of the capsule while keeping my legs as extended as possible and find solid footing on the golden path beneath me.

I look in front of me to see two people of the same race as the royal guard, albeit smaller than him, standing guard in front of the bubble and in there was a castle, A lone castle that was half submerged in water, It was the most beautiful castle I had ever seen in my life.

It had docks of what seemed to be made of thick solid rocks bricks in its 4 cardinal directions. They had arcs underneath each dock allowing water to flow through it, The bottom part of each dock had moss covering it, where the dock was in contact with the water. At each end of the dock, there was a circular platform, which was also made out of solid rock bricks, and upon each dock, there was a statue made of gold resembling a human each.

These four docks connected to a huge rectangular piece of land which was similarly constructed from solid rock bricks and upon this land there seemed to be pillars beautifully constructed with master craftsmanship all connected to a ceiling with a huuuuggge balcony on top,and behind these pillars was a floor made of white marble and golden brown doors which extended almost till the ceiling. There were green trees adorning the castle all around it giving it a picturesque view, and connected just beside the pillar holding the balcony was a cathedral with a huge clock in the middle and extending out from the cathedral was a path to the huge balcony with pillar adorning the pathway with a roof connecting them together and to the cathedral .

Behind the cathedral was a huge dome with four spirals circling it, with murals carved onto the dome depicting someone battling some sort of thing? and on the very top of the dome was the statue of a man armed to the teeth with a sword to his side each and a spear on his back he similarly had a buckler shield on both his hands and somehow even managed to sling a bow on his back with a quiver holding arrows with full plate armour and a helmet with vertical slits on it for vision. It was beyond my imagination how he could even move with that much stuff on his body since it was clearly depicting someone of the past, the same person was depicted in the murals fighting.

The castle was covered by huge mountains on all the sides except my direction, What was more shocking was that there were clouds drifting in the clear blue sky, There were even birds flying in the clear blue sky and a sun illuminating the surroundings and since it was submerged in water from beneath the docks there was air!!! .While I was gawking at the castle, It looked like the royal guard had finished talking with guards and was looking towards me.

"Are you done looking at the castle? "

"......yes"

"Good, then follow me"

I follow the royal guard into the bubble, and as soon as I enter the bubble and land on a rocky platform with the royal guard, I feel a breeze rustle my hair which was not wet even though I had stayed in the water for so long, I look at my fingers to see that they too were perfectly normal,

I guess amphibian constitution is the cause of thisI definitely have to learn that skill.

The royal guard looks towards me and gives me his arm

"catch it tightly"

"ok?"

I wrap my two arms around his log-like arms and look at him until I realize what he is about to do.As he starts to squat , cracks start to appear on the platform, I hurriedly wrap my arms around him more tightly and soon as I am done

*BOOOOM*

Me and the royal guard launch off into the air.My heart starts pounding like never before,It feels as if it would pop out right at this very moment and as I experience a momentary feeling of weightlessness, We start falling down

"AAAAHHHHHHH"(Rembley)

We start to descend towards the platform with a statue like a meteor falling to the earth,I tighten my hands like never before due to the fear of death. Until suddenly the royal guard looks at me and smiles with razor sharp teeth exposed from one end of the jaw to another and suddenly lifts up the hand I am holding on to and hurls me into the water beside the platform

"Extreme surface tension"

I head straight to the surface of the water and expect a huge splash with a lot of pain only to feel

*BOOOIIINNNGGG*

My body literally just sinks in along with the surface of the water like a trampoline and I get flung out of the water as it goes back to its normal position

"WOAAAAAH"

And fall right into hands of the royal guard

"That's for embarrassing me in front of the guards"(Royal Guards)

This BIIIIIIIIII**************H

0