Chapter 6 – Adventure book
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Somewhere inside Alice, she new he has full respect for Juan right now, not just amusement for being a human visitor and diver. However, she chose to present her haughtiness and playfulness to Juan.

Chapter 6 - Adventure book

Juan and Dex ran along the trail with the lambanas on their shoulders and heads. They were excited about the reward of this quest. The ran fast and the lambanas were screaming 'Weeee, Waaaaah' as if they are on a roller coaster ride.

When they reached the Lambana's Village. They found Lakan Amo outside the house. With a wave of his hands, he grew into the size of a normal human. Juan and Dex with amazement stopped running before they clashed with Lakan Amo.

"Wow, you're big!" - Dex exclaimed

"Lakan Amo, we have successfully finished the quest" - Juan said

"Juan is so wonderful, Lakan Amo! He prayed to Goddess Lakapati and she answered his prayers twice!" - Alice said admiringly

Lakan Amo looked and inspected Juan's body from head to toe. He nodded, smiled, and said "I see, you have the Religion skill to pray for the Goddess. Not all can have the Religion skill. Your devotion and the goddess's response to your prayer are required to receive the skill"

All the lambanas flying around them nodded and agreed on what the Lakan has said.

"I have the adventure book here," Lakan Amo said while waving his hands. Suddenly two tiny books flew out of the village chief house into the hands of Juan and Dex. The books grew into the size of a normal book.

~Ting!~

Quest Finished

You Leveled up

Received (1) Adventure book

Additional Reward:

Title: Friend of Lambanas

 

Title: Friend of Lambanas

You gained a favorable impression in one of the Lambana's Village. All Lambanas will look at you favorably.

The Adventure book on their hands glowed brightly with their bodies. Then a new floating book icon appeared on their view. They clicked this icon. There is a list of different creatures in it but all of them are greyed out except the Lambanas. They clocked the Lambanas and new window appeared

Lambanas

Small winged creatures blessed by Bathala.

They lived inside the forest. They are one of the creatures that tend to the forest. They have the power to grow any pants. There are two kinds of Lambanas.

The glowing lambanas: These Lambanas are the protector of the forest. Their duty is to take care of plants and animals inside the forest. As spiritual beings, they can communicate with spirits around them.

The ferocious lambanas: These Lambanas are corrupted with the energy of evil. They lost their glows. They developed sharp teeth to harm anyone they come across. These Lambanas are not welcomed in any Lambanas village. Their corrupted energy spread to trees thus destroying the forest.

"Why are there ferocious lambanas?" - Juan asked

"It was because of the Ancient Evil God sealed in this world," said Lakan Amo. "The seal of this evil god was deteriorating as time passes. It created evil energy sources in different parts of the world sent from the cracks of the seal. Every being tends to be corrupted if they don't have any protection against this evil energy. Evilness is the source of its power. The more he corrupted the faster the seal breaks."

"Who is this evil god" - Dex asked

"It was a being more ancient than us, even us do not his name." - Lakan Amo

"It is so creepy thinking about it." - Dex

Juan continued checking out the adventure book. In one section, he found something interesting.

Adventure Guide
In your location, during ancient times, Anito is ancestor spirits, nature spirits, and deities carved onto something they believed to be spiritual. Having an anito as your guide spirits can help you. Carving a being in a spiritual item and looking for a spirit are the steps for having your guide spirit.

"Lakan, how can I have a guide spirit?" - Juan

"Guide spirit?" - Dex asked

"It is written in the adventure book"- Juan

"You shall look for a spirit willing to guide you and carved his image in a spiritual item" - Lakan Amo

"What are these spiritual item" - Dex

"Spiritual items are those items with magical or faith power" - Lakan Amo

"Where can we find these items?"

"Most of them can be found in this world's villages. Some are in the wild. Looked behind me, that tree over there is a spiritual tree filled with our magic and faith energies. Doing quests and favors in the village can help you gain a wood of this tree"

"Wow, that's why it is so big!" - Dex said while looking at the big tree at the center of the village.

"Lakan, Lakan Amo! Emergency" - a Lambana flying fast from the village entrance.

"What happened?" Lakan asked

"There are ferocious lambanas in the park! We saw them while we are picking for food" the lambana said exhaustingly and while catching his breath.

"Can you help us Juan and Dex?" - Lakan Amo asked

~Ting!~

New Quest
Help the Lambanas fight the Ferocious Beings
Goal: Kill the (2) Ferocious Lambanas in the park
Reward: A piece of the spiritual tree

-to be continued-

1