CHAPTER 1 – Peanut?
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

CHAPTER 1 - Peanut?

Somewhere in the corners of the mighty and vast universe.

A blue planet orbiting around the huge sun concealed in a layer of a translucent cocoon of some unknown substance of golden reddish appearance occupies 5 big continents with myriads of life living in it.

In one of those continents which are dominated by Humans, a normal high school class is being held.

A slightly plump looking boy said dressed in loose martial art clothing

"Hey Divit isn't there any way where I don't have to do these harmonizing exercises daily"(Divit is a name, means a person who is honest, another meaning immortal)

A boy looking more mature for his age also dressed in loose martial attire replies:

"what are you talking about, do you want to die young or something?"

He continues

"if you want to live without training like this then you would have to build a time machine and go back to 5000 years back before the phenomena of 'The great blinking of the sun' occurred and there was no qi on earth"

Another boy who was wearing glasses and looking like the type who likes to show off said:

"little Kumbh don't you even know these common legends which are almost proved facts".(Kumbh is a name, means pot)

He continues without waiting for a reply

"5000 years ago when the people of this planet were living with a life expectancy of 60 to 90 years.

The great change happened

Legends say that the sun blinked and there was darkness on every place of earth, natural disasters like earthquakes, tsunami, extreme weathers, and volcanoes started erupting lava and after that qi started being pouring out from the ground, the young became physically strong but the elderly couldn't bear the power in their bodies, and the harsh environment and died like dominoes, nearly 30% of the human population died in few days".

The mature looking boy named Divit interrupted

"The elderlies weren't able to harmonize with the qi because their body was weak, those who could harmonize saw a leap in their lifespan and physical abilities, the same applies to us. Before we get at least 20 we would have to exercise a fixed amount daily and make this qi present in our world a fortune by harmonizing the qi with our body and not a disaster, otherwise, you'll die before 40 because the qi will start burdening your body".

The chubby looking boy named Kumbh responded "Vibish, Divit, do you guys think I was born yesterday, I know that by harmonizing our body with qi we will be able to enter the path of martial arts and with the harmonization level at least 100 years of life is guaranteed".(vibish is a name, means thanks)

"you guys won't even let me even complain a little," he said with a pouty face.

"hahaha" another guy with the same dress but a little short in height said after laughing.

"it's because you always want to slack off. but man the so-called "supreme" must be super strong right, at least in the empyrean realm the same as the 5 overlords".

The guy with the glasses called Vibish started showing off again "of course he was the strongest man in the history of our planet earth and maybe his cultivation surpassed even the empyrean realm and only because of him the human species didn't become extinct otherwise with the animals becoming beasts because of qi and with the overwhelming population they hid from us they caught us off guard and almost made humans extinct".

Vibish continued "he even used a dragon as his stead, I wonder where he got one and does a dragon still exist".

The shorty Megh interjected, "forget about that, did you guys saw the news, apparently the team of fire sect lead by blaze prince in the beast territory discovered a martial symbol, and now the army is being dispatched to secure that region to make a stronghold".(megh is a name, means cloud)

Vibish tried to flaunt his knowledge again "yes it's true, getting another martial symbol is something to be rejoiced by the whole humanity, it will make our country's military power more strong by aiding the geniuses".

He continued while fixing his glasses "martial symbols are the law and knowledge of heaven and earth in material form, although even without it we human can make techniques too.but with the enlightenment gained because of the martial symbol a practitioner is like a fish demon in the sea...everything from overcoming bottleneck, comprehending and making techniques becomes less hard".

"And if it was not because of some lucky unknown guy getting enlightened because of a martial symbol he found by luck in woods in the past, humanity wouldn't even know how to cultivate properly and know what realms really are and how to reach them".

A rough and mature burly voice came from his back "ok glasses sensei do u know how many realms are there"

The glasses boy feeling proud of being called teacher said "of course they are a total of 8 realms known to us with each having 3 sub realms" after saying that he slowly realized who was the owner of the voice and his face paled".

A huge man came in the views of the boys

" you idiots, slacking in my class, do you think its history class or something, stupid idiots no matter how much you know. The winner is always the one with a bigger fist and if you don't exercise and harmonize quickly your life and your fist both will be of the same size as your pe*nis JUST LIKE A PEANUT "

The whole class in the huge ground heard it and laughed while hiding their face from the teacher.

The group of guys had their faces red and down, from the cutting and harsh remark from their teacher.

Kumbh apparently wanting to get some of his face back said: "what are you saying sir, this is not the era of war anymore but a civilized world...I'll become a movie star and with the money that I earn I'll buy a longevity elixir and getting more than the average lifespan even with low cultivation, crushing all my problems then my life will be big like how my PE*nis really is!".

The teacher's face was full of black lines he moved close to him "did you remember what I said about the big fist rule"

Chubby having a bad feeling said quietly "ah yes ....yes sir"

The teacher pulled out his hands to show "do you think my fists are big ".

Chubby Kumbh scared silly but still speaking quietly "yes sir, the biggest I have ever seen"

The teacher "good then 100"

Kumbh "100 what sir"

"lap of school for all 4 of you"

The 4 of them cried out in unison "sirrr"

The teacher didn't say anything else but just pulled out his fist to show them and everyone understood well and had the same thoughts in their head.

"yup if you have big fist then you make the rule"

The 5 boys started running around the school, but maybe because their punishment just started they weren't much tired so they were still talking while running.

Megh the short boy said in an angry voice: Kumbh you bastard, why did you have to say that? Now we all have to endure this torture because of you.

Kumbh shouted: shut up Megh, for someone whose name means clouds and being so short, aren't you ashamed of yourself and you dare to shout at me.

Megh: you assh*le, I'll beat you today.

Divit stopped them "cut it out Megh, Kumbh isn't in wrong here.

Vibish joined in: yes that bear for a teacher wanted to shame us in front of the entire class, it was necessary to get some face back for us.otherwise we would have become a laughing stock.

Then Divit said "that's right, but I don't understand one thing",

Kumbh asked curiously "what is it"?

Divit: it's how he knows that you have a short penis like a peanut.

"Hahahahahhah" all 3 other than Kumbh laughed in unison.

but soon talking became a luxury for them.

But Divit was different, He looked tired but if someone looked closely they wouldn't find even a drop of sweat on him.

He is Divit smith a 15-year-old kid with slightly more mature features for his age, a sturdy but flexible body hidden in his clothes. and the heir to a rich father called Jack smith who owns a supermarket.

In this era the average age of kids harmonizing with qi was 18-20.

If you reach that point when you are 18 you can obtain a career in martial paths and joining academies and universities will not be very hard.

For those who harmonize after 18 like 19 and 20 they have no choice left other than to go in the non-martial field to gain success.

Those who harmonize before 18 like 17 are called geniuses and for 16, they are called demon genius.

Thinking of this he smiled bitterly again, because he has to live a life full of patience and hiding.

Not him alone but his whole family.

He who harmonized when he was 12, a genius even in his family history,

has to lay low and pretend like he wasn't harmonized.

If someone heard it. They would have thought that he is born with heavenly talent ...but he and his family know that it isn't a blessing but a curse.

When he was 12 and until he was 14 his father used to tell him one exact thing every damn morning.

"Listen son, you must have noticed already that you and we are different from normal people".

"it's true, we aren't normal, you must have heard of the "supreme" who saved humanity from extinction, united the continents and used a black dragon as his stead"

Mc: "Yes, everyone had heard of him".

His father said "SON WE ARE HIS DIRECT DESCENDENTS"

Our surname is not Smith but Rudra,

Which means the Mighty.

1