Venus Cloacina – Day 3
71 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Okay so I am officially spooked.

First of all, before I forget, I’m still having that dream from before, or at least variations of it. The dreams I’ve had since haven’t been as clear as the first one, but it’s definitely stuck in my noggin.

Second of all, WAY more importantly, I had my first day of class today at VCA. I would probably love the place (It’s so nice not having to deal with boys!) except for being scared out of my mind in it. For one thing, my classroom is EXACTLY the same one as from my dream! It’s in the same place with the same number and the same interior. Exactly the same! I had a short tour around the campus during my orientation, but I don’t think I even went into this wing, much less this specific class!

And then there’s the teachers. My classmates all seem pretty nice, if a little carefree? But I guess that can happen when you spend so much time surrounded by other girls. But the teachers? There is just something off about them. They seem false, somehow. It’s like they’re each missing something and not quite all there. Math’s face is all hard lines and angles. History’s body shifts around in a way that I can’t quite put my finger on. Traditional Art literally never stopped smiling during her entire class. Just an ear to ear grin the whole time.

Last of all is the Principle. I haven’t seen her yet so I don’t know if she’s like the teachers, but something about her voice really threw me off. Her voice was beautiful, don’t get me wrong, but it seemed somehow familiar?

I don’t even know why it bothers me. I’m positive I’ve never met the Principal before. I just can’t shake the feeling that I should care about her voice.

0