DaiKami Daily – VC Couple Avoids Duties, Not Bonin
29 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In another of what is becoming a long sequence of scandals for Venus Cloacina, a pair of student council members was found neglecting their duties during a zombie outbreak in the school yesterday.

The Academy has been subject to a number of similar outbreaks of varying severity over the past month as the culprit continues to elude capture. Tensions are reportedly high as the Pseudo-Demons make for easy targets for the Zombie Hordes and the demon faculty is struggling to contain the situation. This eventually escalated to Veneralia enlisting her direct underlings, the VC Student Council, to clean up the situation.

Two of the demons assigned to the task, who shall remain nameless out of concern for my personal safety and who most certainly do not work for this publication, were quick to deal with the Zombies of their assigned building, favouring efficient but messy tactics such as corpse-eating vines, thereby pushing the workflow onto their janitorial colleges.

After containing the outbreak in this manner, the couple, well known to be involved with each other, snuck away from the scene to a secluded classroom. Then, scandal struck! It was to this reporter’s great shock and awe to discover that this romantic couple was NOT spending their alone time doing the sex! Rather, they were caught black-handed, folding origami flowers.

In a move that lends some semblance of decency to this discovery, it later came to light that they used official student council paperwork for this task. None the less, it’s hard to guess how Veneralia will cope with this sort of illicit affair among her ranks. The demons in question will no doubt be mercilessly teased by their peers who are not me, while VC itself will have to cope with this serious blow to its reputation as the School Love capital of Makai.

Written By: Excellen Goku
Editted By: Excellen Goku

3