DaiKami Daily – Sparkle Lord: Not Impotent Afterall
24 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a move that startled everyone, Sparklelord has recently sired a Vampire daughter.

 

News first came in of this startling and improbable event when locals to the Nightfort community reported seeing the Demon Lord returning from a shroud walk with an unknown demon girl wearing “the most fashionable clothing [they’ve] ever seen”. Locals state that it is a common sight for the Vampire to wander his territory alone and even venture into the Shroud itself. He will occasionally converse with other demons on these walks, but he has never been recorded as returning to his fortress with a companion.

 

Not long after, reports began to come in from the staff within the Nightfort itself of its new occupant, a young demon who was seemingly created from a Lost Soul by the Vampire. Once again, the staff have suggested that this demon is “the most well dressed demon [outside of DaiMachi]”. This publication finds it highly suspicious that someone of Glitterlord’s lineage could have such good taste, but reserves its judgement on this matter until it can obtain a proper interview with her. Regardless, there can be little doubt of this demon’s existence.

 

As for the Demon Lord, he has released no official statement. However, evidence suggests that he is just as confused as what to do with his new child as everyone else. Some have suggested that this is because he created her completely on accident. Others have stated the equally probable scenario wherein he decided to create her without first having a goal in mind. Some especially out there conspiracy theorists have even claimed that this daughter is the first step in some secret master plan of the Demon Lord’s to take over Nobis, though we at the DaiKami think it highly unlikely that Sparklelord is so competent.

 

Whatever the truth is, the vampire is unforthcoming with details. It is likely safe to assume that some form of incompetency was involved and that, against all odds, that incompetency has not completely passed on to the new Demon, Beatrix

 

Written By: Excellen Goku

Edited By: Excellen Goku

3