I’ll Choose… – Tokyo Ghoul (2)
90 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Well I’m going to choose… well.. I’ll Choose.. Umm”

 

[Which will you choose]

 

“Argh, I don't know what to choose” (let’s think it out here. Since I don't know what to choose, I should first pick what not to choose. I guess first of all I won’t choose detachable body because the only thing it does would probably only be helping me with surviving cuts but that's it. Next would be.. I guess hard light constructs. It sound cool now that I’m thinking about it but I don't think I’ll be creative enough to create weapons to solve each problem and also smart enough to create complex technology. I also don't really know how strong the construct would be, for all I know the construct would maybe only be as strong as glass or wood. That leaves me with Lich touch, phasing, healing factor and material skin. Phasing sounds really cool huh, being able to bypass anything and also being able to let all attacks go through me… Wait, if I make my whole body phased, would that mean that I’ll fall into the Earth and then when I get out of phasing a part of my body is in something,. What would happen. Would my body get chopped off or would it merge. That's too big of a risk so I guess phasing is out. Now that leaves me with three..)

 

[Number 1007532, what will you choose]

 

“Shut it for a couple of minutes, I’m thinking” (Classifying these three abilities, material skin and healing factor are both skills that would help me survive while lich touch would help me kill. To make this easier I should narrow down the survival skills to only and then decided whether I want to go for survival or for killing. Between material skin and healing factor, which would be a better option for survivability. Healing factor increases my regeneration so I could theoretically survive through completely fatal injuries other than complete obliteration of my body. While Material skin would help make sure that I don’t get injured in the first place. Thinking of the noticeable disadvantages between the two, healing factor has no real disadvantage. Material skin on the other hand, has much more limitations and disadvantages. First of all, I need to get the materials first if I could find them and then I need it to always be with me because I don't know how long the ability would last. And the biggest disadvantage is, the fact of whether or not I would be able to move with the ability on. As most materials that are hard and strong are usually rigid and are not flexible that would probably mean that I would be unable to move my body. Even if I counteract it this with only turning parts of my body into the material, it would be the same as me fighting with weights connately on as and that would still leave space for the opponent to strike and the moment I get a wound on me, my flesh would be exposed and as I could only turn my skin and not body into a certain material that would give points for the opponent to attack. Even if this ability would probably give the most immediate over up, it doesn’t leave much room for improvement and there are too many negatives so that means for survivability, only the healing factor is left)

 

[Number, 1007532 what wi..]

 

“Zip it” (Now it's a matter of whether survivability or strength is important.  I’ll be honest, survivability is really tempting because as long as I don’t die I could always come back to fight later, as my tasks would probably have me fight a lot of people or even things and while rich touch will make sure I could accomplish such tasks easier, I need to make sure to survive fights so I could come back another day to kill if I couldn’t kill them then..)

 

“Wait, system or whatever you are called can you tell me how strong the average, no the strongest being in that world is”

 

[It is okay if you call us system, for your question, it would please us if you are more specific in what you call “strongest”]

 

“My meaning of “Strongest”, that won’t matter just tell me about the hardest things to kill”

 

[To know such information, user has to find out by themselves but we will tell you that there are beings that would survive with multiple fatal injuries and missing limbs. For the extent of their powers, we shall not tell you that]

 

“Well that makes it easier huh, I guess I’ll choose rich touch” (Against beings with such high regeneration, I don’t know if I could ever kill them without a sure fire methods like rich touch sot that's the decider.)

 

[Understood, number  1007532, the information of the ability and how to use it has been given to the user. as this is an evolvable ability remember that the user may be able to make the ability stronger. Next shall be the for the equipment that the user wants]

 

“More hard dissections coming my way huh“

 

2