An Early Riser
1.5k 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

At first he was just a black lump of flesh on a frigid slab of steel, indifferent to the world around him. The catatonic alien mind sparked, the first neurons firing and senses reaching out, his first moment of tangible existence. Everything around him surged into sharp, overwhelming clarity. Fear was his first genuine feeling, everything was unknown to him.  

 

His malleable body quivered, a singular heart pulsed deep in the core of him. The drive to reach out caused his flesh to react, glossy black tentacles poking out from his mass to slither about. They roamed cautiously, exploring the flat slab of metal under him, the cold of it leeching the warmth from his skin. The tentacles pushed out, curling down cylindrical legs and finding geometric patterned stones below. It was giving him the impression he was in a cold and unforgiving world.

 

All around him were sounds he could find no source for, a steady whirring from above with a ceaseless buzzing coming from deep under the floor. None of them were distressing, they were a steady constant for him to puzzle over. Touching was not enough and all over his body slits formed and cracked open in his flesh, revealing crimson eyes. 

 

The pitch dark of the room offered his eyes no impediment, everything came into sharp clarity. All about him on his dais were smaller raised platforms of the same material and strange necked beasts loomed over with flat faces peering over top of him. Immediately a tentacle lashed out and took one by the neck, perceiving a threat, only to find it was an inert matter. At first startled him, then elated at the catch, but then came a sullen disappointment.

 

His memory might have been a blank slate, but all the core instincts hard-coded into his brain told him how to be a survivor. He wanted to hunt, to eat and to breed, the three core tenets of any successful living predator. He pushed the false creature away from him with an annoyed rumble that quivered his flesh. With the threat proven false, his attention fixated on the tiny square platforms around him.

 

A tendril lashed out and flicked two coils around the rounded leg and to his surprise it rolled forward from just bearing the weight of his limb. He took a moment, pushing it back and forth with fascination, but as it did so tiny slender things tinkled and danced on its surface. Curious, another tentacle slithered over top and pushed among the strange stalks.

 

A sudden flash of pain shocked him.

 

He shoved the entire cart away from him with such force it bent and broke against the wall. The clamor made him flinch, a new kind of pain assaulted his sense of hearing at such a racket. All the slender objects that wounded him were scattered across the room, from where the cart had been, all the way to where it now lay in a crumpled heap.

 

The core mass of him melted off the surface like black tar and gathered on the tiled floor to inspect the pain inflicting devices he had encountered visually. He saw where their ends flattened out into a broad curve, the edge so fine it was a mirrored surface. Tenderly he plucked one up in a tapered coil and lifted it up, another tentacle moving close and mimicking the blade with his flesh, but on a much greater scale. With a deft slash with his bladed tentacle, he severed the one he copied effortlessly. 

 

His sense of satisfaction was cut just as short when light beamed in through a large rectangle cut into the far wall.

 

Instinct took over, he surged towards the source, mashing his body under the ledge to hide from the light. His heart was pumping faster with fear at the sudden development. When he pressed to the wall, his tentacles reached up in caution to probe over the edge where the source of light was coming from. There was a clear obstruction, smooth and firm, his flesh squeaked lightly against it. From one end of the rectangle to the other he hunted for a way beyond the barrier, but found it one complete obstacle.

 

A new vibration was coming from the floor, it was a minute shiver but noticeable to him as a steady rhythm. He abandoned his quest to get past the glass when he heard the source of the tremors, a sharp clacking that was steadily getting louder. Something living was approaching and he gave a quick appraisal of the room. The creature would get in somehow and he held a suspicion it could enter from the tall recess outlined by stripes of red and yellow.

 

With a rush of anxiety and elation he formed a plan, a simple ambush put into motion. He slithered up the wall out of the light and curled up just above the only way into his small square of existence and waited. It seemed like an eternity, his heart thumping away in his core, tendrils taut and ready to strike, some even changed into the new weapon he had copied. The metal shutter rolled back and a head with dark hair so long it was halfway to the floor peered in,  curls swinging as it looked around the room. The prey was looking to the slab where he had woken up.

 

His tentacles stretched out around the opening in the darkness, waiting for when he could lop off the head from the rounded shoulders. When it stepped fully into the room, the scent of it washed over his body, the scent of a female. On the spot his priorities shifted, his entire body quivered. It was not just from the first experience of desire, but also the internal formation of sex organs in his core. They were tucked into his body under a slit which was drooling milky slime, churning restless with a hunger to breed. His body felt full and hot and he knew she would be the outlet to vent the uncomfortable sensation.

 

The female had dark tanned skin, but seemed to wear layers of loose flesh that overlapped in layers, a long white one which reached down to her well defined and high bunched calves. It hung open in the front and under it was a much tighter white one being held shut by tiny disks; it looked uncomfortable as it seemed to compress the gentle swell of her chest but also made the most alluring cleft of brown skin he wanted to stuff a tentacle into.

 

Unfortunately, his body did one better and a fat dollop of his lust splattered right into her shallow valley and splashed back against her chin and cheek. He froze at the wet plop, the shocked woman staring at her glazed chest, pulling her shirt open and groaning in disgust. When she scanned up into the dark for the source, another fat gob came streaking down and fell right between her luscious parted lips, bullseye. She gagged and sputtered, staggering back and reaching out with both hands to grasp the edges of the door to steady herself.

 

He descended on her then, powerful tentacles pushing over her body and drawing her in close to his center of mass. Her shriek of terror startled him and made him recoil enough she broke free from his grasp. When she turned to flee a large metal plate slammed down over the entrance, the room was bathed in crimson light as from somewhere below an alarm droned.

 

She was sobbing, beating her arms against the door as his tentacles slithered over her lithe figure, drawing her away from the door into an oppressive embrace. He understood quick those supposed layers of extra skin were nothing more than woven inert matter, and he could peel them from the female without causing harm. He stripped the large white one off first, dragging her thrashing arms behind her back and tossing it aside.

 

She was down to those form fitting layers, her pert rear squeezed so tight by a tube of elastic material that the dimples above each well-defined cheek were visible. Under her tight rump were long and slender legs encased in a black, gossamer thin material. His tentacles slithered into the gaps he found in her top, spreading them open until the buttons popped to rub over her tight midsection in a flesh to flesh embrace. Her legs snapped together when his tendrils snaked up the opening under the bottoms and shoved between her thighs to find a delightful heat smoldering between them. Yet, more annoying coverings were preventing him from touching this prize.

 

They all had to go.

 

The tendrils he had wormed under her clothing pulled until the fabric burst at the seams and was peeled from her body. Her tits gave the lightest dance when he freed them, her nipples were the colour of dark chocolate with large areolas clenching taut around them. Under her plump peaks her ribs faintly showed through the skin, her waist pinched in tight and gentle transition to wider hips. Her tight rump was up against him, two of his thick tentacles pushing them up and then slipping off to let them jiggle.

 

Her mocha skin was exposed and left her with what amounted to two triangles and some strings gripping her hips and loins, the skin tight leggings and her black high heels. He let her thrash and squirm in his clutches, it made touching her even more thrilling. A tentacle coiled around her slender neck and its tapered tip prodded at her lips to pry at her teeth. She fended him off with a savage bite, but his flesh hardened and when it lunged back in. He spread those caramel colored lips open wide and she squealed in alarm. 

 

The lithe minx went even more wild against him, the sweet vibrations produced by her futile attempts to scream only provoking him to pump his tendril at the back of her throat. She grabbed at it with both hands and he felt how her fingers trembled, clutching it and trying to pull it out. Instead, the opposite was happening, he could feel her throat squeezing against the coil around her throat, the tendril pumping so fast it was churning her spit into a tacky froth.

 

A pair of tendrils slithered over her ribs and pushed up her pre-cum splattered tits, pushed into the cleft between them and curled over the perky tops. She squealed when he squeezed them hard and crushed warm streams of milk out her stiff nipples. The heady scent of her secretions and how they spattered the door in white piqued both his curiosity and his hunger. The tips of the tentacles constricting her fleshy humps roamed for her leaking buds. The flesh at the end of his two approaching tendrils opened along their length at the sides, top and bottom.

 

They split into four flesh petals lined with needle-fine teeth, and at the center of the petals was a sharp beak. When they clamped down, she gurgled around the tendril lodged in her throat and went into a fit of convulsions. He felt her hips bucking against the thick limb he had rubbed up against her groin and he returned the affection by stroking her harder. He paid only brief attention to how her body writhed before he focused on squeezing her tits at the base while twisting and yanking on the supple flesh. One warm spray of her breast milk after another was gulped down by the hard-shelled beak chewing her areola and nipple in savage greed. 

 

The tentacle up against her puffy gash was slathered in her juices and when he yanked it out from between her quaking thighs, all kinds of fluids were leaking out of the female onto the floor, milk, drool and pussy juice. She was not putting up much of a fight anymore, in fact she was only clinging onto the tentacles chewing on her chest. It made bending her over by her neck and presenting her ass to him all the easier as he shoved the collection of strings concealing what little modesty she had remaining halfway down her long legs.

 

She had a plump pair of chocolate brown lips between her thighs with strings of her clear honey dangling off them. When he swiped the tip of a tentacle between the pouted seam of her pussy, she quivered all over and made an unfamiliar noise. He wanted to hear it again and pulled the tentacle out of her mouth before lashing her muff again. It was a throaty moan, a sound of pure lust he understood completely. With four tentacles he pried at her, spreading her fleshy petals and tugging apart the dimpled cheeks of her ass. 

 

He growled at the sight of two ripe holes for him to plunder. One was pink, winking at him pinprick tight, the source of her flowing arousal. The other was a tightly puckered ring with a swirl of wrinkles in the flesh. His cocks writhed uncomfortably inside him, his body screaming to rut the bitch and rape his spawn into her womb at the way her muff flexed at the tentacles holding it open. 

 

He could not hold back.

 

Just below the center of his bulk, his flesh opened up and a trio of thick breeding organs spilled out. Their flesh was as black as midnight, the heads plump bulbs with thick, leathery crowns, the shafts studded sparsely with hard prongs. They reared up behind her vulnerable backside like poised cobras, thick ropes of milky slime hanging off them and filling the air with their musky stink. Then they darted forwards and her body jolted with a shocked squeal as the assault on her tight holes started.

 

He groaned in pleasure, she was an uncomfortably tight fit, leaving him barely able to work one cock into her cunt, so he alternated them, one pumping in as the other withdrew. They ripped in and out of her clenching entrance, making it slurp and belch as they tried to gape her meaty cunt open. The one at her ass was struggling to even bust in, her cheeks held open but her asshole flexing tightly shut to deny him. The tentacle was twisting and wriggling, spreading her pucker open through brute force. After a few moments it gave, opening with a shudder, the female grunting when his hardness surged into her slimy bowels.

 

Her feral screams reverberated throughout the confines of the room, underpinned by the profane wet chorus from his inhuman rutting into her tight unwilling openings. He was fucking her out of her shoes; the female lifted on the balls of her feet as she tried to keep her balance, the tentacles feasting on her udders jostling as if they were trying to shake him off. She was trying to reach back to stop the violation of her gorgeous body, instead she just offered her wrists to the tentacles lingering, and quickly found her wrists bound. He used them for leverage, yanking the fuck meat towards the twisting and thrashing cocks beating at her shuddering holes.

 

Already he was cumming, she was such a pleasurable sleeve to be inside, gobs of his lumpy grey seed plopping to the floor when it spilled over. The rest clung to her swollen vulva in a stirred froth and some came bubbling up her stretched out asshole around his bucking organ. He need not worry about stamina, his cocks were composed of unyielding muscle and did not lose their vigor inside her. He knew he needed to get in deeper, but every inch came with an effort to make her take it.

 

When he bent and twisted her tight midriff with a brutish idea of sex, the spirited screams of the female weakened. He raped her into complete submission and her arms no longer pulled for freedom and her head sagged against the tentacle around her neck. Her defeat did not make him merciful, no, he only got more ruthless. He was done alternating cocks in her cunt and stuffed them both into her silky soft hole and stretched her folds paper thin around them. The broken slut tensed up for a moment, her hands balled into fists, then went slack with a wounded groan.

 

It was amazing tearing up her pussy with both cocks at the same time and he came explosively, panting her raw cavern with his grey seed. They bent and twisted independently, hammering out her insides in all directions. Her belly looked like it was infested with vipers, her insides roiled and churned when he displaced them in a sexual frenzy. Her body went wild in response and contracted around him, tugging at his cocks as if hungry, both her pussy and ass begging him for more.

 

He gave and gave until he was deep in her guts and felt his twin pussy wreckers smacking off a puckered knot of muscle. For him, it was another hole to conquer; he smacked against it until it too broke open with a quiver. By then his brunette breed meat was utterly devastated, her almond-shaped eyes rolled back and gazing blankly at the inside of her skull, mouth agape in shock and awe, drooling like she had been sexually lobotomized. He had raped her so stupid she was pushing back into the thrashing cocks ruining her holes and moaning over it.

 

Once he had torn his way into her spongy void and his dicks smacked off the slimy ceiling, he knew he reached the spot, her womb. The thrill of dominating her body overtook him, his tendrils pulsed and throbbed, stiffening in her body as fat knots of his seed raced up their lengths, bulging out her bruised and battered openings to push inside. They did not all cum at once, it was a staggered succession of impregnating bursts. In doing so, it made a staccato series of gurgling and sloshing sounds, her belly shuddering from the vigor of the ropes of tacky seed surging into her.

 

He saturated her insides until her stomach was pushing out; the cock stuffed uterus filled to the point it was straining. Her ovum flooded and eggs polluted to make more of his species and only his species until her body gave out. Her belly swelled into a prominent hump, the excess of his seed issuing up around her flexing cunt lips in a steady stream. He kept packing it into her asshole to the point she started burping and hiccuping, then weakly retching up a deluge of his potent jizz all over the floor.

 

He finally stilled inside her, his cocks sagging limp, but her pussy and ass refused to let them drag out. She was taking gasping breaths, eyes gazing vacant with dick slime bubbling out of one nostril and wads of grey clung to her parted lips. The tentacles latched onto her tits peeled off, the needles so embedded into her fatty globes her skin was pulled in all directions before they came loose. 

 

Those plush mounds wore rows of puckered red welts where the four petals had clamped down, each one weeping thin lines of blood from the deep penetration into her fatty tit meat. Her nipples were deformed and bloated beyond proportion, weeping milk and blood from where the hungry beaks had savaged them. He had to work to extract his breeding organs, the pink flesh of her pussy drawing out as the sharp studs of his cock snagged on her tenderized innards. They left her pussy with a slurch and the one buried in her ass came loose with a meaty pop.

 

Yet he was still not done with her.

 

He shoved the female over the width of the metal slab he had woken up on. Her tits were all puffed up and flushed pink, making them even easier targets for his slavering tentacles to clamp down on them once more. He did not care if her tits had anything left to give, they were his to chew on and he was very fond of how her peaks felt in his beaks. She gasped as the translucent needle teeth punctured her plush breast meat and her busted up cunt clenched down and spat up a wad of his cum.

 

Her ass was hanging off one side, her head over the other, legs parting in slutty submission knowing he was coming in for more. It was not enough for him, his limbs coiling up her thighs with an iron hard grip and spread her open until she was doing the splits in front of his dark undulating mass. He had no interest in her pussy, the womb was stuffed and impregnated with his seed, all he wanted from her then was pleasure and she had another hole for that.

 

She jolted when he gored her ass with the first cock, the other two squirming and writhing against her anal ring, demanding it open up. He was impatient and his slender tentacles reached in and hooked under the tight noose of muscle and mercilessly pried her open. He spread her open in a wide gape, her asshole shuddering against the tentacles holding her open. He sunk a second cock up into her bowels and then crammed the third in with depraved greed.

 

When the tentacles let go, her rectum clamped down so tight even he quivered at the pressure of her cockring. The space between the silky cheeks of her brown booty was bent around three trunks of pure studded muscle so bad they could no longer touch. They churned her bowels in a chaotic flurry, her ass slathered in his dick slime and hanging in streamers so thick they were nearly connecting to the floor. Senseless groans poured from her, her legs shivering in his grasp, toes curled right in her high heels.

 

He felt joy to be in her,  his sensitive members shoving at the soft walls, clutching his bulbous tips and how they pulled at them to venture deeper. The needy call of her insides had him slithering in deeper, rearranging her guts until she had more of his cocks up her ass than there was hanging out. Yet as he pushed in, all cum he had already stuffed inside came bubbling out her mouth. It flowed from her cock shocked mouth in weak burps, flowing down into her nose and over her unblinking eyes, oozing into her black hair and getting caught up in it.

 

It had taken a good long time, but he had himself to the base inside his fuck toy. He had completely impaled her with his tentacle cocks, her collarbones and neck bulging out as he made her give each dick a backwards blowjob. His fat heads mashed around her tongue, her neck gulping at him in desperation for air with him fixated on how good it felt to strangle her. In and out his tip popped out her mouth, her full lips sliding over his leathery flesh, forced to gargle his cum as he pulled back to shoot it in her throat.

 

---

 

Director Jameson was overseeing a shipment from a high catwalk, his eyes concealed by heavily tinted glasses, gaunt body in a form fitting black jumpsuit. The cargo ship was moored outside the station and conjoined by a large umbilical of metal. From the belly of the vessel came a bevy of new alien specimens taken from all corners of the galaxy.

 

None of them had good intentions for humanity, so he was here to ensure they paid for that.

 

Some were dead and were being sent off to be carved up and poked at. Others were alive and had corresponding letters and numbers which measured their level of hostility and how many there were of that class. The living ones would live out their lives in containment cells, their disposition and habits analysed and what vile purposes they held for humans. They did not just keep simple predators or sport killers, a large variety of the xenos used human women with depravity.

 

He felt a vibration in his earpiece while he was taking stock of this fresh batch of guests. A display on his tinted glasses announced the source of the incoming call, it was none other than Dr. Lamonde. He recognized the name, he was to carve up the cadavers and Jameson was not used to taking calls from the man. It was quiet work and provided a constant stream of data with perhaps the odd poisoning.

 

“What’s the news Doctor?” He sighed while being half distracted by the manifest.

 

“Something unexpected occurred, the dead specimen due for dissection is awake.” Lamonde seemed excited over the earpiece.

 

“You mean that black lump of snot?”

 

“Hmm… Yes, apparently it has regenerative abilities! Even with barely a brain stem left it managed to bounce back and make a full recovery after it thawed out.”

 

Interesting.” Jackson responded, his voice concerned, tucking the tablet in a breast pocket with his attention now fully on the conversation. “But I trust that if you called me, there is a problem?”

 

“Well…” Lamonde hesitated.” There are indeed… complications.”

 

Now that was a word a Director of a sensitive research station never wanted to hear. Already he was walking to the caged lift, heavy boots clanging off the grated metal walkway.

 

“Is the station compromised?” Jameson asked urgently, already he was sending a coded message to the marines on board to get them to the inert specimens labs.

 

“Our labs are in no way configured to contain live xenos.” The Doctor spoke nervously. “But we do have him… distracted.”

 

Jameson knew what such a word meant, so they’d fed the alien an intern, one of the few crew members that could be spared in a pinch. They knew what they were signing on for, the danger pay alone was exorbitant enough for them to sign their lives away with an eager smile.

 

“You do understand we have no idea what that species is capable of.” He reminded the Doctor while slapping the button on the lift to take him into the research segment of the station.

 

“I know, I know but sedatives were not on the table. Hell, it took a bullet to the brain for us to even get an intact body, usually it’s just been charred bits.” Lamonde went on. “We have a chance to learn what really happened to the fringe colony where they were discovered, here.”

 

All Jameson heard was how durable the fucking monster was and it made his stomach bunch up in knots. When the lift stopped and the caged door rolled back, a four seater cart was waiting for him with three marines waiting for him.

 

They were all clad in black-shelled exosuits and had short-barreled carbine rifles for close quarters held in tight to their chests. He took the rear passenger seat and the tires of the cart squealed when the marine stamped the pedal to the floor. They were all wearing masks, but he could feel the tension rolling off them, an urgent call from the director was rare and it usually came with guaranteed violence.

 

---

 

The electric cart raced through the gently curving halls of the station. Most stations had gentile aesthetics and white painted walls with soft glowing lights. His charge was a prison, it was all sharp angled bare steel and thick bulkhead doors leading to honeycombs of cells. With Jackson being ex-navy it was like any other warship, practical and cold, much like himself.

 

The huge steel bulkhead was pulled back by hydraulic pistons and massive toothed gears. Already he could see the strobing red lights that indicated the containment system had been triggered. With his marines flanking him, he weaved through the emptied labs and found the observation room to be tangled with men and women in lab coats. The marines he dispatched were by the door, and keeping the scientists at bay.

 

The room was a jumbled morass of voices, some distressed and others fascinated by the proceedings. Jameson's eyes locked onto three large displays, each one showing an angle of the vile creature rutting into a woman splayed on a dissection table like she was the specimen.

 

“Everyone out!” He bellowed over the crowd of gawking civilians, but then thrust his finger at Lamonde. “You, stay.”

 

Once he had the room secured, his eyes narrowed back to the screen.

 

“What was your plan here?” Jameson asked the Doctor with his hands clasped behind his back.

 

The doctor was a portly man, his head bald and shimmering with sweat, his attempt to grow a beard was coming in comically splotchy around his jowls.

 

“I had figured to let the creature exhaust himself.” Lamonde responded nervously. “But… it has been at it for some time.”

 

“How long exactly?” The Director asked with a quirked eyebrow.

 

“Roughly two hours, give or take a few minutes.”

 

“The woman.” He cast his eyes back to the live feed of her ongoing ravishing. “How is she holding up?”

 

The Doctor's hesitation to give a response was more than enough for him.

 

“I am not one for battles of attrition.” Jameson sighed and pulled out a tablet to scroll through a special list he had compiled.

 

The list of names was thankfully small for a few women who seemed to keep finding themselves in ‘incidents’ with the resident creatures. Felicia had the longest list of accidents on her record. To him it had almost like it was some kind of perverted competition and she was going for gold, until that one time. His lips pursed and his thumb hovered over her name, he loathed the idea of calling on her.

 

Still, he was the most likely to get the job done, it was time to call in reinforcements.

 

Director.” She purred his title so sinfully sweet when she answered the call.. “Checking in on me? Or is this just business?”

 

“Business.” He responded flatly. “An unknown type in the dissections wing. It is wearing down another girl, so be quick.”

 

“Mmm, I love surprises.” She spoke in a sing-song voice. “I’ll be right there.”

 

Jameson did not have to wait long before the woman with wavy fuchsia coloured hair down to her shoulders came swaggering in, a provocative swaying her hips as she approached him with an effortless grace, one foot crossing over in front of the other. He was reminded how toxic animals bore bright colours as a warning to those that dared to touch them, she was no different. Yet the voluptuous curves she flaunted in a white body glove and how it left nothing to the imagination even had his body straining against his willpower.

 

“Felicia.” He greeted her curtly with his hands clasped behind his back.

 

She smiled at him, her plush bottom lip giving her an ever persistent pout. Her emerald eyes locked onto him with a naked lust. She pressed in close like a predator, her heaving tits pushing up against his chest. He took a sharp inhale of her sweetness and tilted his head away with icy indifference. Every fiber in his body was screaming to grab her, to hold her in close, it raked at his mind like a hot iron.

 

“Need I remind you that temping me is not your job? It is the xenos you are supposed to be seducing.” He calmly spoke to her, not allowing himself to get riled up by some tits mashed up against his chest.

 

“Only for you I go both ways.”

 

“Noted.” He said while taking her firmly by the chin and guiding her hungry gaze to the monitors. “You are here for that and only that, do you understand?”

 

“Oh?” She remarked in surprise, walking over to the screens and bending over deeply to inspect it. “What an adorable new plaything.”

 

He was growing more irate and approached her from behind, hating how her massive, heart-shaped ass was directed at him, or how her fat cameltoe gave a tight clench, as if she knew he was looking at it.

 

“Yes, now get in there!” Jackson ordered sharply and before he could restrain himself, his hand swatted over her fat ass and made that plush flesh dance for him.

 

“Yes sir!” She turned and gave him a salute before brazenly walking into the adjoining corridor separating the observation room from the dissection lab.

 

He closed his hand into a tightly balled fist and pursed his lips, extreme monsters required extreme women and normal men like him were caught in between.

 

---

 

He was still going at his catatonic breed meat when his view from the rear of his body saw the metal shutters roll back and the door out was suddenly open. The new development made him pause and the female that came walking in and leaned on the edge of the door made his heart flutter to look upon her. She was sinfully curvy with tits so large they dominated her chest, a trim waist and voluptuous hips promising she could effortlessly bear his young.

 

“Hey dark and handsome, drop the dead fish and come get yourself a real woman.” She purred, drawing down the front of her suit and exposing her caramel colored skin.

 

When those enormous meat balloons seemed to grow even larger as she freed them from her suit, the other female hit the tiled floor with a slime slathered splat. He came rushing and drew this new female in with his tentacles and found her shockingly stronger than the other, but eager. The skin tight suit she was wearing was pulled down to her calves and he was so overjoyed to breed with her his cocks were already up against her cunt to get started.

 

He had known pleasure with the other woman, but with the vixen with the bright hair he discovered nirvana. Her scent was savory and spoke to him about how eager and fertile she was. Being inside her felt like a perfect fit, her depths snug and with a smoldering heat. Even when he bit down on her pink peaks, she gave a lusty gasp and gave him so much of her cream he felt drunk off it. There was nothing he could do to her she did not seem to revel in, her moans seemed like a sensual song and he wanted to play her like an instrument to create more silvery music with her voice.

 

He gave and he gave, harder than he did to the other female, but discovered her body had a bottomless thirst he could not seem to quench. Even as her stomach bent and twisted at his frantic attempts to give her what she wanted, it never seemed to be enough. At some point he tried to pull away, but she rushed in like a predator and pounced on him, straddling his core on the floor. His tentacles lashed around her, trying to pry her off, but her emerald eyes gazed into his many crimson ones with nothing but a frightening hunger. 

 

He had made a terrible mistake.

 

She took everything from him, two of his tentacles were buried to the hilt inside her and coiled up in a tight knot in her womb. He had drained himself into her until she was looking heavily pregnant, but it did not hinder how her hips mashed his body to the floor. The tentacles latched onto her nipples were stuck, their needle teeth lodged in her plush tit and drooling the excess milk they had drowned on. She held the last of his limp cocks up to her mouth, sucking and slurping on the head of it while dragging her thumb along its underside to push every drop of lumpy seed into her greedy gullet.

 

“I think I broke him!” She giggled and waved the limp dick at the camera.

 

---

 

Doctor Lamonde was gaping at the screen, his eyes puffy after watching the buxom beauty work with a wild fervor that trumped the ravenous creature’s libido.

 

“S-she's not human.” He whispered in awe.

 

“Yes and no.” Jameson corrected. “We augmented her body so it could keep up with her drive and the combination has proved to be… effective.”

 

“I never knew we had women like that on the station.”

 

“We have five.” The Director warned as the marines pushed a large containment cart through the open corridor, the reek of sex was so potent from the lab it was overflowing into the observation room. “Beware the ones with exotic hair, doctor”

 

“Have Felicia wash herself and meet me in my office.” He ordered one of the marines posted at the door.

 

---

 

He was standing in front of a wide display screen that stretched the entire span of the far wall of his office from ceiling to floor. On it a live feed played from Earth and he was viewing the Swiss alps, the climate control simulating the crisp mountain air blowing over his face. He had a tumbler in hand with a dark synthetic rum sitting thick at the bottom of the glass, barely a mouthful he swirled around.

 

When his office door hissed open, his moment of reprieve was gone and the stern mask fell upon his face. He turned to face Felicia and she was wearing next to nothing, a few strips of white silk covering her nipples and meeting at the belly button to form a curtain that hung between her legs.

 

“You need to stop.” He commanded sharply.

 

“Oh? We are having this talk again?” Her sensual voice having a note of annoyance behind it.

 

Sit.” He barked and gestured to the high-backed leather chair in front of his desk.

 

She did as he commanded and wriggled her rump down into the seat, then crossed her legs. He took up his seat across from her with his tinted glass desk, keeping a rift between them.

 

“Felicia.” He started, his tone softening ever so slightly. “I know you have… feelings for me. You need to understand nothing will come from them.”

 

“Oh, it is more than just a feeling, Roger.” She spoke his first name and his hands clenched. “You helped me, you saved me remember?”

 

“Explicitly.” He rumbled. “I also recall in saving you I altered your body without your consent, turning you into a tool to use against the xenos in this place.”

 

“You knew I would have accepted like the other four.” She dismissed his guilt. “So why not use me for yourself, after all, you had me altered to look like this,” she said, hoisting up her tits and let them drop on the glass surface of the desk with a smack and a long and lasting wobble. “They are yours, hand crafted for your pleasure.”

 

He had to take that swallow of rum then.

 

“Do you have such a low value of yourself?” He shot coldly at her.

 

“No, I just value you that highly, let me repay you by being yours.”

 

“No, you are deluded. You have me twisted into some fantasy and I will not play into it. Give me one good reason why you want to be entangled with a man like me.”

 

“You are right, I have many fantasies about you, you are the only man I want Roger.” She was laying it on thick, crawling atop his desk like a stalking panther.

 

“Get off my desk Felicia.”

 

Her smile faded into a wounded expression and she backed away to slump back into her chair. It was like a knife was twisting in his guts to see her hurt in such a way and for him the one to be doing it. He felt shame, her body had been twisted into his ideal woman, only to throw it to monsters to defile it. Yet she looked to him with adoration, walked into the cages at his request with a smile for him.

 

He did not deserve her love.

 

“Felicia.” He spoke her name and there was a tremble in his voice. “If… I was to… involve myself with you. I could never use you again for the purpose you served today and do so well. My pride. My greed will never allow it.” He poured himself another glass of rum and tilted it back. “Then.” He sighed. “The company would claim what they paid for and use you somewhere else. And the idea of having you carted off into the hands of another is unacceptable.”

 

“Do you understand Felicia?”

 

In telling her the truth it seemed to only hurt her more and those gorgeous green eyes filled with tears, but she nodded to him.

 

“Please, for both our sake… go.”

 

When she left, he sagged back into the chair and took a long moment to stare at the ceiling and wallow in his self loathing. Then leaned forward and poured another drink half way full and gulped it back.

9