1. System
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

mc Rescue a boy and the boy fell on in love. 

In a wood surrounded by tall trees, a boy lying on the ground with a bruse on his forehead. 

Lin Feng struggle to open his eyes as he feel massive headache like his brain is full of heavy rock holding him down and buzzing. 

After a long time claiming himself, Lin Feng didn’t get up but said something he didn’t know before. 

“System?” Lin Feng ask. 

“Hello host, How may I be at your services?” 

Lin Feng would have feel shocked that there a voice inside his head but after a memory about himself in another world merge with his new one, he understand that this is one of those system thing. 

I don’t know what happen but I hope this is for the best’ he thought. 

He remember after a memory about his past life, a robot voice sounded saying “System installing complete” and he woke up again. 

“What do you do or what your goal?” Lin Feng ask. 

“ I’m a Chrysanthemum system, helping host become stronger and rise to the top of the cultivation world, Our goal is of course to conjure the world of stars and heavens.” 

“Our? Who’s ours?” Lin Feng ask.

“ ‘Our’ mean you and me but mostly you as I’m just an system bond to you for you to use.” 

That sound kinda strange but Lin Feng ignore it and ask another question. 

“How do I become stronger?” Lin Feng ask. 

A screen pop up listed with long word. 


[ .........

1.You can get stronger by making someone orgasm and ejaculate using their back door. 

2.Every one will have a Chrysanthemum Flower over their head. 

3.The number of flower petal represent their age while their size represent their cultivation juice. 

4. Green color petal mean it has not been done while pink mean you have collected them 

You understand when you see it]........

 

“To view your status, just say or think status open, that all I be assisting you with, please take the rest of your time to explore on you own.” system said and become silence. 

“Oh Um ok, thanks.” Lin Feng said. 

Lin Feng think about it then an information appears in front of him like the screen he remember in earth. 

Om the screen is a picture of Lin Feng with his current cloth on the left and on the right is a status that read...

NAME: LIN FENG

RACE: HUMAN

XP: 0/20 

Rank: Mortal

............

“Interesting, it has my full body view” 

One the top left, Lin Feng see an inventory column and click on in.

“It pretty much empty. Oh, there one item here.” Lin Feng said as he touch the bag and two option appear. 

[OPEN] [CANCLE] 

Of course Lin Feng going to open it. The bag turn to light and four light of different color appear. 

PLEASE CHOSE ONE OF THE BOOK

Lin Feng blink before rubbed his eye. He click on the red color one. 

[BASIC FIRE LAW] 

Then he click on the other books.

BLUE [BASIC WATER LAW] 

GREEN [BASIC WIND LAW] 

BROWN [BASIC EARTH LAW] 

“Hmmm what should I pick, I can only have one. Water and fire seem useful.” 

Lin Feng thought hard and long and consider his situation as farmer who watering lard field of wheat, he decided to pick water. 

[ TO USE THE BOOK, HIT IT WITH OUR HEAD]

A text appear. 

‘Okay?’ Holding the book in hand, Lin Feng lightly hit his head with it. 

A stream of knowledge flowing into him and his eyes shine with green light before disappearing as if nothing happen just now. 

He look at his inventory and two new items also appear. 

Lin Feng click on them to view their information. 

The red small pill is an Aphrodite that make the victim body feel weak and soft on their knee with sexual desire strong enough to make them release water in their back when they eat it (can be dissolve in water). x99

The other is rope, just a normal twisted Manila rope. x1

Lin wanted to try in on somebody already. Just then he heard a voice. 

“Lin Feng! Where are you!?” Some some shouted. 

“Uncle, I’m over here!” Lin Feng responded back immediately. 

He could hear a footsteps walking toward him. 

From the dawn sunlight, Lin Feng see a handsome man face and muscular body on top of low slop cliff he just trip and fell from. 

“what are you doing? I’ve already finished taking care of the corns. it getting late, we should head back.” 

“Okay, I wasn’t looking and accidentally  fell down here.” Lin Feng said as he get up and dusted himself off.

“Are you okay, are you hurt anywhere?” Uncle Ma ask.

“Yeah, I’m okay.” Lin Feng smile and climb up the the slope

He look over his uncle head and a bright small green flower flow above it . It the size of a baby hands with lot of petals. 

‘It small and cute’ Kim Feng thought. 

They walk back to their village after making sure they have their belongings. 

Lin Feng carries the bags while Uncle Ma carries the equipments. 

He knew where they going next so he secretly play the Aphrodite inside the water bottle. 

They went to the lake and river to clean themselves off the sweat and dirts. They did this every time after they finish working. 

Uncle Ma take off his cloths that only consisted sleeveless robe for farming and a underwear.

Uncle Ma is Lin Feng father younger brother. 

After his parents went missing when Lin Feng was 12 year old, his uncle who is 22 at that time take took him in and raise him. Now it been four year. 

Feeling in debts to him, Lin Feng work hard in helping any way he can since then. 

More than that, his feeling for his uncle grew in a different direction after he first saw uncle Ma doing those stuff with his wife. 

Lin Feng was peeking through the open wall as he watched his naked uncle moving his hip up and down on top of a woman.

He could hear the moan and pants but all he could see is his uncle muscle naked body and his big ass. 

“Has, the sun is setting down earlier this time. It feel very nice. Come on, it might dark soon.” Uncle ma said as he stretch his naked muscular brown body in the sun. 

“You work hard, are you thirsty?” Lin Feng ask and headed the water bottle to him.

“Me thanks.” Stretching body, Uncle Ma feel like he need to drink. 

Finish half of it, uncle ma made his way to the lake. “Are you coming or not?” He ask tuned you look back at Lin Feng. 

Lin Feng also take off his cloths, his height his just half a head shorter than his uncle at 170 cm. 

His body is tan brown like his uncle but unlike his uncle wide and big body, his is more lean with a six pack. 

His body is more taller than others kid due to eating more and hunting wild animal in the mountains. 

“I’m coming.” Li Feng said as the walk toward the lake. 

 

0