prologue: new world
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"People say there is no hero in the world, but they were wrong". Well let goes back to five minute ago on why I say those word.

First let me introduce myself, name is Bruce and I'm just a college student. My friends and I just had a party until an earthquake happened, I survive but he got crushed in building while others only had injury truly poor billy not only people bully you but also many misunderstood what you always try to do.

Well let back on track. After an earthquake incident, the city took an action by disposing a group of firefighter and police unit to save those in need while searching people that had already in mothers earth embrace including billy poor guy that become a target of people whose job to bully you. Why billy dead you ask, because a building got crushed on him. Yeah that a part of his story, while the biggest fault lies on the facts that he got glued to a building.

Cruel maybe, but that was society. And now were I'm I you ask, in the hospital nope but in jail. Yeah you know the whole story.

While lamenting my stupidity, the door of my cell was opened by janitor they took me to inspect my and other friend. Now I'm in the white room with a beautiful police officers or not.

" Mister Bruce, if I told you that you already dead will you believe me"

"something like dead of course exist, so I believe it"

miss officer was a little stunned and shook her glass eye.

"ehm,,, you die because we change the cause and effect of the whole incidents"

"so billy alive and I die, was perhaps you a god"

"you could intercept like that, now we would send you to hell for misbehavior that you did with your party member. Apparently you were the last to be send, is there any last wish or word"

Bruce was a little surprised with the information that he got and processed in his brain, but goes bak calm again.

"I.... Ehm, eto... Oh, I'm still virgin could i had an intimate relationship with you"

"excuse what,,,"

a big eye suddenly appears in the whole white room, and stare at me.

"joking yeah it's just something to reliefs my shocked heart, so I would change my wish I promise that I would be the emissary of justice in the worldo so could you change my fate oneesan"

" jojo would not work on me let alone dio, so nope. Enjoy the tunnel to hell mister Bruce"

before Bruce could say anything, he got sucked on black worm hole that appears out of thin air.

"(mumbling chat from the east) lau za lauzhu nezha nezhu sun shi sun Wu, please be mercy upon me any omnipotent existent in void chaos and universe"

Alone and lonely that what and how Bruce feel, will his prey be answered find it in the next chapter.

0