My first love
613 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

People will always have many unexpected encounters in life. Some are fateful others lead to outcomes that are vague and merely fruitful. You can refer to it as a coincidence too. I faced an intermediate one.

.

.

.

.

The person lying next to me is breathing steadily. Those brown messy hairs, fine eyebrows, and drooling lips are my weak points. These are the times when I completely lose myself to this beautiful human sleeping soundly next to me. I want to monopolize the disheveled you.  I want to cuddle so badly right now but I am afraid that I might wake him up and I am so not ready to face the future consequences. Your pale body makes my senses go weak. I am reminded of last night and the encounter leads to a nightmare for you.

.

.

(8 hours before at the student reunion party-Batch 2k18)

 

You are totally wasted buddy, Wake up, wake up. At least stop drooling all over me...Ah, jeez. I can’t believe you are down after just two shots and why are you so heavy mate? I feel like I am carrying a pig on my back. Maybe that’s why it is called piggyback. Lol. Okay, just one more stair and we will reach our destination.

Beep...beep beep beep...Phew! Finally.

Heh! So your passcode is still the same. The room also hasn’t changed much. It’s been 2 years already.

I laid him down on the sofa and was in a dilemma if I should change the clothes or not. I glanced around and was somewhat happy to see the things as it was before. He sure likes things to be neat. I picked up a photo frame from the table in realized that he still had it. It was from the first date we went to. People prefer going to amusement parks and movie theatre but we went to an old age home. 

Wa...Water, he spoke in a faint voice while lying on the sofa.

Oh, I’ll get it, wait here, I answered while placing the photo frame back to its position.

Huh huh! Do you realize how badly I missed you, he spoke while holding my hand and in an instant, the whole atmosphere changed.

I was pulled by this half-awake pale-looking human, whom I met in university and now we are like best buddies. I admire him a lot since he is an omega with the skills of an alpha.

We made eye contact shit. I am already at my limit and he keeps on emitting these strong pheromones.

I fell in love at first sight when I saw him. He was kind, gentle, soft and the friendliest person I ever met. But he was already infatuated with someone else. So, I maintained my distance. But things don't usually go the way you predict. So, it was a perfect opportunity for me to win his heart. We started dating but not for too long.

But today, those eyes seem different, that gaze is soothing. I want to touch him, kiss him, and do everything with him all over again.

 

I know this is a dream but just hold me once, Shizuki. I want to feel your warmth. I want our bodies to connect. Enrapture me. Will you? he spoke with a seductive look.

All my senses were blurred and all I could hear were those sweet words that kept ringing in my head. I know, I was not the one who was desired by you at that time but I was not able to control my inner beast and so I savored you whole.  

 

Your nipples are already this sensitive. Gosh! What can I do when you make this cute face, I spoke while slowly undressing him.

Yes, please tease them more. I don’t want this dream to end soon so please have your way with me, he replied while feeling the mood.

 

I promise to derive you to ultimate pleasure, I spoke while undressing myself too.

 

And so here I am in your bed but you are sleeping without a clue in the world. But I am going to take full responsibility for you. I will not run away from my feeling this time, Ibuki. I know you distanced yourself after the rumors started spreading about you. I know it was not your fault. You were never looking for a sugar daddy, to begin with. It was my fault for not fighting a little longer and prove everyone wrong but what could I have done when I was the one spreading it.

I LOVE YOU and this time I am gonna trap you forever for sure.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2