Hooligan & Detective
15 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today I met a cute little detective! I was doing my normal rounds of collecting protection fees with the others when I met her. Apparently, a nice auntie reported us for being suspicious! I am a just doing my job, I am not a hooligan! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Anways, the cute little detective came to see if we were messing around, doing anything illicit. Of course I explained to her that we were just collecting some protection fees! Then I was detained and brought to the station. QAQ 

But no worries! Boss came to explain to them and got me out! Of course I was also happy to stay there with the cute little detective!  (*≧▽≦) 

***

Today I saw the cute littke detective again. I met her at the park while I was talking to the nice auntie who sells potatoes. The nice auntie gave me some cookies that she baked so I decided to go speak with the cute little detective and give her some. 

She looked at me strangely, I bet she thought that I was very cool and pretty! She also took the cookie. 

***

So happy! She invited me to lunch as an apology. Now, I finally know her name! I also know that she has a small dog that lives with her, the little dogs name is Emi! And the cute little detective's name is Airi! Such a happy day!

***

She invited me for lunch again and I even got her number! 

***

Σ(`・ω・Ⅲ)

I thought she was inviting me out, not to her house!!

Also the food she cooked was really good... and her dog was cute!

***

Umm... she invited me to stay overnight. 

I'm so happy!! My cute little detective doesn't think i'm a hooligan! You wouldn't invite a hooligan to stay over, right?

***

She's the hooligan! She's the hooligan! She's the hooligan! Important things must be said three times.

Although, i'm very happy that she is. (*≧∀≦*)

*** 

We're together! We're also baking cookies together!!

I'm so happy! Now I don't have to be a single dog who gets stuffed with dog food by the boss and his boyfriend!

Also, I can finally pounce on my cute little detective!

-FIN-

Author dearest has something to say!

This was inspired by two different short stories that I read! You can see a small reference to one at the end. Also this is infact a GL. Also also, I would love to make a part two about the little boss and his sweet and silly boyfriend. 

1