5. A Price to Pay.
446 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The changing room had full-sized mirrors on three sides and a curtain to cover the entrance. Pulling the thick curtains after me, I decided to get on with the job at hand.

 The Babydoll dress was the only thing I wanted to try right now as I was enamored with it. It was a good looking dress, and I quickly put it on. The dress reached mid-thighs and was rather light. Taking a spin and swinging my shoulders left and right, I found that my bra straps were exposed in the back. It was not deal-breaking and I did not mind it much as I was still sheepishly happy with the way I looked from the front. 
The dress had a rather deep square neckline and it was a style that had never worn before. 

I was not sure of why or when, but recently I had picked up a weird habit of taking photos of myself. I realized that my purse was still on the couch and I had forgotten to bring it with me.  

"Hey Enzo, can you pass me my purse please?" I peeked out from the curtains and asked. 
There was no reply so I shouted again, this time a little louder, "Hello, anyone there?"

I wasn't sure if I wanted others to see me in this dress. Sure, it looked good, but just because it looked and felt nice does not mean that it can be worn out. 
Probing around, I realized that Enzo had left the room. 
Deciding between taking a photo in the dress or just engraving it in my memory, I decided on the first and tip-toed around to quicky grab my purse and make a run for it. However, the fact that heavens have relinquished me has been acknowledged and for things to go my way would be challenging its authority.

"Why are you running? Come over here, look at my dress!" can an urgent voice of my sister. 

Shoving the stone in my throat down, I picked up my emotional state that was in shambles. I straightened my back and lifted my slouching shoulders and turned around with a smile. 

Katya was wearing a gorgeous light cream-colored sleeveless gown. It had thin straps that went over her shoulders to keep the dress in place.
Noticing my eyes on her, she quickly smiled, held her dress up, and quickly gave a twirl. 

WHY IS THERE NOTHING IN THE BACK? IS THIS SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS? ALSO, WHERE IS HER BRA? ARE YOU TELLING ME SHE IS NOT WEARING ONE???
My mind was screaming and I did my best to make sure none of it reflected on my face. My sister loved taking photos, and I had seen her wearing far less, but this was on a totally different level. Wearing a bikini is inherently sexy and it is a clothing that is supposed to show off your body. This gown however only and exclusively exposed her back and arms to create a such a stunning picture. 

Satisfied by my gawking expression, she quickly came over to me and took out her phone. 
"Do you like my sweetheart spaghetti-strap dress?" 

Oh! It has a name too... I made a point to investigate more about what different dresses were called in the future.

"You look really beautiful!" I said and bought my face near her to ask in a whispering tone, "Are you comfortable without wearing a bra?" 

My sister looked at me if I was an idiot, opened her mouth to say something but eventually nothing came out, and she gave up. She held me by my arms and pulled along to the changing room. 

"Remove your bra. You are not supposed to wear one with the dress you are currently wearing." 

I wanted to reply, but I had noticed the disharmony in my outfit too. I was debating over her suggestion when I was alarmed by the silent system again. 

 

<<Initiating Instant Quest>>
<<Mandatory Instant Quest: Accede to Ekaterina's demands for the next 60 minutes>>
<<Quest Reward: ???>>

 

I was getting furious over this mirror now. Dealing with both my sister and the system together was difficult, so I just went inside the changing room and pulled the curtains behind me.
I was about to erupt with anger, but I knew that it would be useless, so I took deep breaths and repeated word by word in my mind.
I am done with this mirror and its shenanigans. You can do whatever you want. Please don't bother me anymore.

 

<<Are you abandoning the quest?>>
[Note: Punishment will be initiated if you do]

 

I have never been scared of anyone in my life, so there was no quarter for fear at this moment either. 
Yes, I am abandoning it. Now, If you will, I have better things to do.

 

<<Mandatory Quest Abandoned>>
<<Initiating Punishment>>
<<Player's brassière will be stored and locked in the virtual purse for the next 60 minutes.>>

 

Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. Just what did you say? You will do what?

 

[Since the player is in the tutorial, a grace period of 10 seconds has been granted before the punishment is system is activated]

[10]

[9]

...

[3]

[2]

[1]

 

I was gripped by fear as I felt my bra disappearing into thin air. I screamed and crouched on the floor holding covering my chest with my arms. 
I did not care about anything right now as my world had been turned upside down. So far, I had not been taking the mirror and the system seriously, and just going along with it. But for the first time, I understood that this was something very real and something that was not to be trifled with. 

Alarmed by my scream, Katya quickly drew open the curtains and crouched beside me asking if I was okay. She was genuinely concerned about me and all I could do was nod. 

"Sweetie why are you crying?" She asked as she rubbed my back. Her fingers touching my naked back was the reason why tears started pouring out faster from my eyes. 

I quickly shook my head and opened my bag to take out tissues and wipe my face. I am a strong girl, I can deal with this properly. Creating a scene here would just invite trouble so I consoled myself. However, my body was unwilling to listen as my thin legs did not stop shivering as I stood up.

"You okay? It's okay if you did not want to remove the bra. I am sorry for forcing you." She said apologetically, apparently she was feeling bad about forcing myself. The sad thing was that she did not even know the crux of the situation and I just wanted everyone around me to stop speaking, lest it trigger another quest.

I gathered my spirits and smiled trying to do my best to keep up the appearance that everything was okay. My body was betraying me, and my mind was in shambles. But, a smiling face can do wonders for the people nearby.
Watching me stand up and smile, Katya nodded and gave a bright smile and patted my shoulders. 

"You look pretty, and there is nothing to be ashamed of. I am not wearing a bra either. Plus it's not like you are naked. I can't even tell if you are wearing one or not from the front. That being said, there is no one here. You don't have to be shy. It's just me and Enzo is gay anyways." She tried to calm me down. 
"Let's take a quick photo before I change. Let's go home early since I got my dress and that was the whole point of the trip anyway."
She slid her hands around my neck and passed her phone to Enzo who took a few photos. 

Soon, I was left alone in the changing room as my sister promised me that she will be back soon after removing her dress. I closed the curtains and stood there in a daze. 
Now what? 
What happened should not have happened under any circumstance. The elements of my beliefs were breaking apart piece by piece and I felt like someone left me in the middle of the desert. 
I did not know what to do next and was scared to move forward because one wrong step might lead to disastrous results. This particular instance was a perfect reminder that I was dealing with something beyond me, something supernatural.

I was proud of my calm and collected mind, which never bowed down to any adversity. This was a basic minimum requirement to make it through med school. So, even though my mind was shaken, it was far from breaking down and was quickly planning on the next steps. 

There was still the issue of another quest which was still ongoing and struck halfway.

 

<<Instant Quest: Try outfits>>


[Description: Try two out of the three outfits. (1/2 completed)]
[Rewards: Gold +10, unlock stat ‘fashion’]

 

I did not want to end up in a worse situation, so I decided to pick up the pace and get it over with. My 34D breasts spilled over as I pulled the dress over my top. Standing there in the changing room made my body quiver. My whole body was covered in goosebumps and my quarter-sized pink nipples decided to just turn rock hard and stood upright.
I took a look in the mirror and found a thin girl with a huge bosom standing topless in panties and stockings. 

I did not notice how my nipples started to become even more prominent as I stood there staring at myself. There were a lot of emotions going through me and I could not explain it in words even if I had to. 
Picking up the suit-dress, I pulled my arms through the armholes and pulled the suit up. Tying the belt snugly around my waist, I looked in the mirror. Even though the big boobs were really prominent in the figure-hugging suit, the multiple layers prevented any kind of exposure. It would be hard to tell if I was wearing anything underneath it. 

It was my first time wearing a female suit-dress. I have worn a lot of suits, but they were usually the usual pants, blouse, and blazer. I felt weird as my arms and legs were exposed, yet I could feel that this dress was something that could be worn comfortably in an office setting.
The velvety inner lining of silk rubbing around my breasts gave a unique sense of touch and comfort. 
I was waiting for the quest to update and for me to get out of this nightmare. Waiting for a while, I realized that the quest still did not complete.

Why is the quest not completing? I tried to probe.

[Would you like a hint on the quest progression?]

Unsure of what to expect, I just replied with a 'yes'.

[Deducting 100 gold]

[You must go outside to check the dress in a full mirror]

Even though it was absurd, I still nodded and decided to go out. 

Enzo was waiting for me outside sitting on the couch and sipping on a cup of tea.
"You look radiating. I liked the other dress better since it resonated with your cute looks better." He said summing up his thoughts on both of my dresses.

I had decided to throw all the emotions out the window and had taken up the stance of 'what can be the worst thing that can happen anymore anyways'.
Deciding to be bold and decisive, I nodded and turned around to go back to the changing room as I sighed in relief that the quest was finally complete.

 

<<Instant Quest: Try outfits>>
[Description: Try two out of the three outfits. (2/2 completed)]
[Rewards: Gold +10, unlock stat ‘fashion’]

 

<<Initiating Rewards system>>
[The following rewards have been deposited. ]

 

[Rewards]

  1. 500 coins
  2. 'Fashion' unlocked.

I took a deep breath and changed back into the blue and white striped full blouse and pink skirt. I still did not have a bra and I could feel my breasts straining against the fabric of the blouse. Luckily, the blouse was of good quality. I checked in the mirror and made sure that my nipples were not noticeable. Brushing the dress down and making sure I looked proper before heading out.

Enzo came over and asked me if I was interested in any of the dresses that I tried. 
"Since I could not be bothered to deal with my sister who will nag me if I did not purchase anything, just pack the two dresses I tried."
 I shifted the blame to my sister shamelessly, burying my own desire to purchase them deep in my heart.

He nodded and went to pick up the dress I left behind in the changing room. 

"Please come up here on the pedestal, I need to measure your body to make them fit perfectly." He said and motioned towards the circular pedestal in the center.

"You don't have to bother, they fit me fine. Just pack them as is." I replied anxiously hoping for no new quests to be triggered.

He frowned, "I know you look down on me, laughing at my dressing style and ignoring me all along today. I get it, you don't like me. It is fine. But this is my job and I take it very seriously. All these dresses are custom-made and hand-tailored for every single patron. It would be embarrassing and damaging to my reputation if I just gave out a dress without proper fitting. So, if you want to buy the dresses, you have to come and get them properly fitted." and said emotionally. 

I had already decided to not shy away and face the system head-on for now. So despite my lacking bra, I nodded, dropped my heels, and went over to stand in the middle of the pedestal.

Enzo came over with a measuring tape and started measuring. Getting to my breasts which were obviously wobbling around due to the lack of bra. He met my eyes as I felt his hand coming in contact with my naked breasts which were now separated by a single piece of clothing.

"Did you drop the bra entirely?" I stayed silent to his comment, so he continued, "To be honest, that bra did not do justice to you anyways. Pushups might suit you better, and If you are looking for comfortable, I can always find one that works the best for you. I can also help you with your custom wardrobe. You can find me whenever you want." 

I had doubts about that. It's not that I did not trust him, but I wasn't sure if I was willing to go through all of this again. He looked at my suspicious expression and let out a 'tch', 
"I am not saying that I am the best designer around, but I am definitely one of the best." he said proudly.

He finished measuring my bust, the underbust, the arm circumference, the shoulders length, and several measurements that I am not sure how or why they were needed. But, I had to commend him that he never tried to do anything funny. Even though he came in contact with my breasts, lifted, and moved them around for various measurements, one thing he never did was be inappropriate. 
He was very vocal about what he was going to do next and was very professional and fast with the measurements making me think of him in a new light. 
He then kneeled and took the measurements of the waist and thighs. I was uncomfortable, but his sturdy confidence helped me a lot.

After we were done, I got down. He picked up the clothes and told me that he will send them to my place on Wednesday. If I wanted the suit dress, I could pick it up tomorrow, or he can get it delivered. However he would be making the babydoll dress from scratch because of my big breasts. 

"I am sorry if it makes you comfortable but I just had to say that I could not help but notice that your nipples are erect. If you are planning on going without a bra, you can consider pasties. 
Of course, you can go without them and I prefer my models without them anyways." He dropped a bombshell on me and left.

I picked up my purse and followed him.

7