1. After School
18 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kiya staring at her phone screen with confussion. She consider to send Rio messages after this morning incident. 

Actually, pick a seat really not a big matter. But for her childhood friend, Rio, it's a matter that always be a matter. 

His nature as youngmaster make his behavior difficult for people to understand. His selfishness, his attitude, always make people irritated. 

"Are you not tired making people hating you? Stop acting like crap." Kiya never restrain herself for saying something important. Especially to her childhood friend. 

"Do you hate me?"

"Do i have time to hate you?"

"So be it."

"Are you being serious?"

"One or two hate is not a problem. The problem is when you bothered by it."

'i see you say something right. But we're not talking about that!'

"I'm talking about your attitude."

"What about me?"

"....." 

"People have to adapt for any environment.  I too, not complain about they behavior. Because they're not like me."

"Oh? What about you then?"

"I'm noble."

"You're just a rich boy, not a royal. Stop talking shit."

"I mean my attitude..."

"Stop being Narcissistic."

"Then i'm a  rich boy. Nevertheless, i'm different from others."

"...."

'Why are you so proud being rich boy?'

.

Kiya stop her mind for thinking about past. It's just that not long after they conversation, she learned that Rio's family have a direct long line which is connect to royal family for generations. Because the country has a presidential system, the thing is not mentioned since hundred years ago.

Not noble, but royal.

Kiya scroll her contact number after deciding to call Rio instead. 

Tut tut

Tut tut

Until third ring, the call still not connected.

She just about to call again, but her phone vibrates before she could react. The phone's connected with Rio's call.

"What's up?"

"What are you doing?" Kiya ask. She wondering about opening sentence to apologize.

"I'm just finished riding."

"Oh, it is today?" Kiya glancing to calendar that hangs on the door.

"It's not. It's Just my will."

When he said riding, it means horse riding. As expected of rich boy which is connected to royal. Even if it hundred years ago. 

"Are you busy?"

"I have 20 minutes before meeting with Mayor for dinner. After that i have one round of golf with my brother. If you have something with me i suggest you to arrange an appointment one week before..."

"Forget it."

"I'm joking. I have completed my schedule today."

"Good then." Kiya halt a moment before continue, "I'm sorry okay. About this morning. It's not my purpose to let the seat filled by someone else."

There's a long silence before Rio answered. 

".....are you calling me for saying this?"

"Yeah.. i mean, what else?"

Kiya could heard chukle across the phone. 

"Did you think i will upset because of that?"

"So you're not?"

"Actually i'm a bit dissappointed."

Kiya snort as if answering that she was right. 

"Then treat me lunch for school tomorrow." Rio suggest the easy way to make things up.

"Are you nuts?"

"...?"

"Did you know how much rupiah i need spend for one meal at school?" Not to mention they school is for elite. She have to spend more than one hundred thousand rupiah ( about $6 usd ) for a drink, let alone meal.

Rio : .....

"Let it pass. I will make you lunch box instead."

"Cool. Alright."

"Don't hold grudge too long."

"I'll try."

"You must!"

"Fine. I will not."

They talk few things before call ended. 

Rio, at the other side staring at his cellphone for a long time before his butler reminded him about his training. 

"Young master, i need you to fill all this sheets up before evening."

"I know. Bring my dinner here. Tell brother i will stay here until i'm finish."

"Understood."

Truth to be told, Rio never hold grudges to anyone for a long time. Picking a seat just a playchild to him.

All he want is just connected to her. Even her slighest expression is interesting. But that phrase already change a long time ago. 

Now all he want is just to be with her. To stay with her. To be able look at her whenever he had a chance. 

Everything has its time. All he need is just patience. 

0