3. News At School
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

"Multinational steel manufacturing corporation Kisela plunged by 16.20 percent. Asean multinational IT service and consulting company Nurbaya lost 4.72 percent. Asean commercial real estate company Hadiana-Est Tbk went down by 4.18 percent.

Indonesian personal care company BeautyLa rose 0.95 percent. Khamila."

 

Kiya read the news  that is hanging in the school bulletin. Off course, this was interesting because the successors of the two companies mentioned on the news go to school here. 

she recall her conversation two nights ago with Rio.

"What are you doing? It seems like i hear music..." Kiya flip her math book. "You're not doing something, right?"

"Haha. What do you mean by 'something'?" Rio laugh but not denying.

'So there's really something'. Sometimes Rio attend parties or important events that his family organizes. Strangely, at every gathering, Rio is always easy to contact.

"It's not like i doubt you." said Kiya as she stop reading. "It's your brother. He just makes me feel anxiety."

"....What are you afraid for? He's an adult."

"I know. Anyway, it's not him that i care. But, surely he's not doing something to you, right?" Kiya did not stop there and keep talking. "Remember when you fail get 0,3 points on the exam last year? Isn't he not letting you out for a month?"

"Ahh.., that. Don't worry. This time i can still go to school."

"I know that brother of yours is doing something. Nevermind if you don't want to talk about it. Anyway, i need to see the latest topic for our class discussion tomorrow... email me when you have free time."

Now that she knew the reason. Seems like they gathered to settle the problem.

Kiya walk back to her class. She has just finished exploring the first-year building alone. She like to do that with someone, but there's no one for her to be invited. 

Right when she is about to sit, several people in the front row were having a noisy discussion.

"Tell me, is that your saying is true?" Asked a girl. Let's just named her as A, because Kiya doesn't know her name.

"What the hell? I went to the banquet with my father, man. Surely, Hadiana and Sharon have become two icredible families."

deg.

Kiya open her phone, she's scrolling the sreen but not clear what she's going to do. She tried to calm down while her ears perk up and focus on listening to their conversation. 

"Rio Hadiana is engaged to Ayana Sharon. There's no doubt. You guys will find out about this news soon."

They talk and turn about other news and stop when the bell rings. 

"Too bad, it's science for first period."

"Ahh, not at home, not at school, meet again with the lesson. I'm fed up." exclaimed one of the children in the class.

She was ready with her science book. But her mind was floating thinking about something else. 
She never thought she would be surprised at this. Even though she already know this going to happen sooner or later. 
 
'I have to make up my mind.'
 
With that she back to her calm and and undergo a study session as usual. Not aware with pair of eyes watching her from the side.
 
i surrender

0