Chapter 1 : PROLOGUE
216 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Once upon a time, long ago, there were three kingdoms ruled by three kings. These kings were cruel people, killing for fun, wanting to own everything. They did not delay in waging war for the territory of the other, falling into madness, and death. Without any conscience, they sent their people to the battlefields, sending even children, and elderly people.
 
The three kings, seeing that their possessions were diminishing, decided to take themselves for more than they were, and made experiments forbidden by the law of nature, on orphans, to try to make them stronger, many experiments failed, creating half-man half-beast humans. These poor children became slaves. And for what were successful experiences, they became killing machines, without any more consciousness.
 
The god of this world, seeing what had become what he had created, put himself in a livid mode, and created monsters; slimes, goblins, zombies,ghosts, hydras, phoenixs, dragons... All were created for one purpose; to exterminate the human race. They were everywhere, coming out of the heavens or from underground, terrorizing and killing humanity.
 
But one day, a monster and a man fell in love, and begat a child.
 
1