Chapter 4 : Life sucks
126 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

-ten years later-

It is the year of my 10 years, or earlier of my 40 years if one counts my past life...

I really became an old crust! Anyway, in this world I am 10 years old so I arrived at my age of maturity... I’m going to be sent to the army... And probably exhausted for my country like my older brothers and adoptive sisters. It’s sad but that’s how..
 
AH I so don’t want to go... Why don’t the adults around us do demonstrations? If I still had my old body, I would have told them it was bullshit, and the government was doing shit! A war for the territory of the other?! They thought themselves in world of warcraft the idiots! But unfortunately here, I’m a 10-year-old kid, a kid who gets sent to the morgue...
 
Anyway, today knights will come to pick us up in the village. Every year they did this while women and children under the age of ten, watched them take their sons, daughters, brothers, or sisters and send them to war, and if a woman did not have 10-year-old children, they were killed!
 
And since there’s no man in the village, the knights stay here raping all the women every night until she’s pregnant, and then they leave...
 
How many times I, my brothers and sisters, had to hear in silence our mother’s screams while she was being raped by a shitty knight.
 
After that I had many little brothers and sisters...
 
Mom loved them, even if they weren’t wanted...
 
I also had many older sisters and older brothers, whom I had seen go one by one. Today was my turn, I did not want to abandon my adoptive family in this world, but well, I have to smile, to avoid worrying her... Because smile and hope for his life and the only thing we can do here.
 
One of my little sisters wants to tell me something;
 
"-Big bro ! Big bro !
-Yes ?
-You’re not leaving, are you?"

 
Vile traitor you are! DARE USE YOUR CUTENESS TO DISENGAGE ME! But that doesn’t matter, because I have a parade against this treacherous attack!
 
Smile, and stroke his head...
 
What?! Who said it was masterful? It’s simple, effective, exactly what I like!
 
Someone is waiting at the door, it must be the knight assigned to us this year, but also the bastard who will send me to die, or the one who will rape my mother...
 
Life sucks...
1