Chapter 12 : IS IT THE LEGENDARY WAIFU IN THE EARS OF CATS?
78 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Argh… This annoying girl finally arrived…

Honestly I love my little sister, but every time she opens her mouth, her words give people false ideas (NDT: everyone had noticed in the previous chapter LOL)

That’s why it’s kind of annoying to talk to her in public, and she didn’t have any friends in our village.

As her older brother, I had, in spite of myself, to console her… So she followed me almost everywhere, always making requests that created controversy...

But she was too cute to be hated, so even if her behavior was boring, all I had to do was tell her to shut the fuck up (AN: ah well bravo), and even if she was sulking at first, she always ended up listening to me. (AN: asshole)

Not being incredibly cruel, I gave him his reward by stroking his head. (AN: but… BUT IT’S SHIT)

What?! It’s my little sister! And even if we have no blood ties, I intend to take care of it (NDT: not that kind of care, pervert)
 
Now that we were in the dungeon, she asked me all the time to sleep with her because, I quote It’s too dark here, I need a big brother to protect me! Because Big Brother is the strongest!” I knew it was emotional blackmail, but who cared? Even though sometimes I could see the boys in her group acting like they got hit in the heart, pretending to die every time she asked me stuff like that… They looked stupid (NDT: poor Charlotte Xolov fan club…)
 
Today we were going to advance in the dungeon, in fact I think I did not explain what exactly this dungeon was; This dungeon is established on one and the same floor, with rocky and narrow walls, while having the necessary stalagmites and stalactites, without forgetting some corpses of children, and carcasses of monsters here and there… There were normally 100 doors in this dungeon, the doors were actually the passages connecting the different levels, with most often a boss inside that we had to defeat before passing. Of course between the passages were not safe either, there were always small monsters, traps, and sometimes even half-humans.
 
We had already passed through 99 doors as I speak, the one right in front of us, was the last to cross, before we could finally get out of this hell!
 
I was surprised when I met my little sister here, because it didn’t take long for her to come. (NDT: The will of her fan club is beyond comprehension!)
 
I, my sister, a kid from our village and the protagonist (Charlie Grange) were chosen as scout this time.
 
We were already at the last door, when all of a sudden the ceiling collapsed right in front of us.
 
Shortly after, a woman came out of the ceiling, she was about two metres tall, her whole body was pale white, except her eyes, red as blood.
 
She had a ton of cat tails in her lower back, and long cat ears on top of her head.
 
She was wearing a slave necklace, and a dress that reminded me of the strange clothing of a little house elf addicted to socks.
 
You could see, in his eyes, almost dead, a hint of joy.
 
My group and I, we just stand there, staring at her, until she attacks us.
 
AN: HEY YES! The next chapter will be mainly a scene of combat/torture... well... normally... In any case, it will be the first time I write something like this so don’t be surprised if it is badly described, or completely shitty

 

1