Chapter 13.2 A Tsundere System!?
50 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Point of view of an existence in the system -

I’ve always been superior, unattached, free as air.

Finally, it was until that cursed day, when I was forced to be implanted in this stupid host! He knows absolutely nothing! I have been since he was a baby, and even if compared to his fellow human beings, he seems smarter, it is still useless!

Why did I have to be implanted in that underpants kid! I who had already conquered several planets, and destroyed those that did not like me, I found myself enslaved by a snot who was still eating his turds!?

He often complains about his life which I quote, «feared». BUT AND ME?! MY LIFE SHE DOES NOT FEAR MAYBE?! I don’t even know how to get out of this damn kid!

Imiss Rebus… This sweet planet full of good alcohols and busty women…

Where are you girls?!

But, even if he was a complete good-for-nothing, all his years of observation have attached me slightly to him…
BUT BE CAREFUL THAT DOESN’T MEAN I LIKE IT! I JUST CAN HANDLE IT BETTER!

So when I saw this kind of cat woman, and I saw what she had done to the host’s sister, I got into a rage, and then I suddenly heard a voice

[the darkness lord system is now operational]

[Do you want to share your power to help the host annihilate the danger?]

I agreed, and I started controlling the kid’s body.

It had been so long since I had moved, that I could not help but say “finally”, then I saw the cat woman in front of me, and I started the fight.

AN: I don’t know what to think about this chapter… I mean, I’ve been trying to create an interesting character that will empower the main character, but I don’t know how to get him to meet the mc… IT PISSES ME OFF

1