Chapter 1
151 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today Melt decided that he would visit one of his worlds of immortal martial arts, he was very fond of that world, because there were many arrogant skin specialists there and he likes to be arrogant, after all, he is the master of the universe.

 

Using the technique of Great Space Jump, a technique he learned while visiting one of his immortal friends in the Ancient Celestial Kingdom. The technique was able to make the user reach the destination he wanted in space through just one jump.

 

Flexing his legs and accumulating energy, heavenly laws of contradiction and physical strength, Melt jumped where he eventually split the Raionor planet in half, killing 99% of its population, leaving only a few living Demon Gods. One of these gods said:

 

"I don’t know who he is, but I and the rest of my demon race will hunt him down for the rest of our lives. We’ll have the goal of exterminating you and everyone you love, remember that!" It was a pity that Melt was already in another galaxy and can’t hear the devil uttering such words.

 

With the use of his technique Melt managed to get to the front of the immortal martial planet and was about to enter the planet. It was just that he slapped his forehead. 'Melt, how do you expect to get on the planet being thousands of times bigger than it?'

 

Melt was in his colossal form, he had changed in his adventure in the ruins of the Lich Marmiko, one of his sons who had been defeated by the Humanitarian Federation in a battle a few centuries, there are still many funny beings and beautiful Checkers of the Death, Melt was drooling while he thought in Queen of Death and their wild encounter.

 

Shaking those thoughts out, Melt returned to his current focus, turning into a human form. His human form was of a very handsome human, capable of attracting the carnal desires of women and men, but his aura was simple, because that is what makes the martial world funny.

 

After all this, he was ready to enter!

1