Romance Up (1)
1.2k 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I know that there's a moment in our life that suddenly we got reincarnated to another world.

When i was a five years old i realized that i have a memories on my past life. Those memories is kind of blurry but things are starting to get clearer when i was a seven.

Even though i have memories of my past life i can't remember my last name or my family. The things that i can only remember is the memories of the things that i learned to school and some TV shows, Novels, and Anime. 

When I'm starting to get conscious i realized that I'm in the orphanage. I always thought that I'm special since i got reincarnated but just like every person who thinks that they are special, i also realized that i was wrong. 

This is place is not earth. While living in the orphanage i heard and see something that earth doesn't have. 

The nuns who runs the whole orphanage likes to gossip which good for me. Those nuns always talk about how they don't like the childrens and how corrupt the headmistress. 

One day their topic suddenly turn into politics, while discussing about politics they mentioned the world government and the marines. 

I can guess already where the hell i ended. Even though i heard it clearly i still not fully convince or i don't want to believe. 

The next day i volunteer to clean the old storage room with others kids who got assigned, hoping to get an evidence to convince myself. The storage room is full of old furniture and other craps.

While cleaning the storage room i stumble to an old book with the title of Liar Noland. I was in shock and look to other part of the room. After a minute i manage to get an old news paper about the execution of Pirate King Gold Roger. Actually it's Gol D. Roger but they change it obviously. 

I waste a minute to read a content of the newspaper but as i expected, the newspaper stated that Gol D. Roger was defeated and captured by Hero of the Marines Monkey D. Garp and base on date it was issued last year. It means i have 4 years before Luffy was born. 

I don't know why I'm in the One Piece but there's one thing that i know, this world is full of adventure, wierd Island and superhuman. Since my past life has been lived in like a normal person, this time i want to be somebody. 

After cleaning the storage room I'm starting to think what should i do in this world. One of the options is to became a pirate by joining luffy's crew or create my own but i don't want to be a wanted and have a marine on my ass. 

I can also be a marine but i don't like to be a dog of world government. Revolutionary is good choice but i don't know where to find them and i think it's not fun to be part of their group. 

At that time i realized that i don't need to be part of these group because i can just create my own group, and that group will become one of the powerhouse in this world. 

This world better to prepare because someone will come and it's not Santa.

13