Side Story (2)
550 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Semanroh, I'm working as a coachman from Hircnam Family.

They're rich and kind, they help our village and donating to Orphanage. The Hircnam Family is the richest Family on our village because they own a big plantation there.

Mr. Marques Hircnam is great businessman and father, his wife Hilda Hircnam is typical rich wife, she likes to buy some bag and shopping, their daughter..... I mean cute daughter is Sherah Hircnam is a little bit spoiled and rebellious making her mother stress.

My life is pretty much normal, I'm cleaning the carriage when it's dirty, and taking care the horse.

One night the Hircnam Family visited the Orphanage i was left behind to watch the carriage when suddenly.

Thuck!

I heard a sound of pebble.

I walk there and i said "Who's there?!"

But it's nothing. "Oh it's nothing"

Before i even turn around, i feel the pain and fainted.

I.... I'm waking up, but i still feel the pain when suddenly i got knocked out again.

I'm.... Waking up again, this time confusion is the only thing i can feel, when i suddenly got knocked out again.

I heard the young mistress voice and i want to wake up but, i got knocked out again.

Why it's happening?

Did i do something wrong?

Whhhhhyyyyyy!?!?!? 


Hircnam = Richman

Semanroh = Horseman



7