Side Story (3)
403 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm Greg. 

I was born at the very young age in the slum of Spider Miller, even though I'm poor i have a dream.

That dream is to become a Pirate King. 

But fate is a bitch, i don't have ability to make it happen, still i somehow managed to be a part of a pirate crew.

The captain is Doflamigo.

He's strong and fearsome pirate, i want to be like him. If i was him maybe i can be King Of The Pirate.

One day, we're waiting for a delivery of another set of a slave, while waiting I'm talking to my buddy's Steve, Adam, and Carl.

Steve is cool but his head is shaped like a box, weird. Adam is dumb, he's asking if Math is related to Science, and Carl is the one friend that do anything you say to him because if he didn't do it we will kick him out to group.

We wait for a while but there's no delivery that come.

Someone said to us that Doflamigo is getting pissed that he's waiting for too long so we need to find it.

We arrive in the town's entrance but no signs of delivery.

We searched at some restaurants but no delivery.

We also searched at strip club and we find some good stuff.

We return at the base, we're discussing who's gonna tell Doflamigo about the missing delivery.

We discuss it and all of us agree that we will settle it on rock, paper and scissors.

I lost.

Damn it.

I walk towards Doflamigo and tell him that we didn't find it.

He didn't like it.

Suddenly a string appeared at my neck, it's getting tighter, i tried to remove it but i can't.

And i died.

I was born at the very young age.

6