Side Story (4)
392 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm Wang "Ochoku" Zhi, member of Rocks Pirate.

Currently we're in the God Valley, our Captain Rocks made the Celestial Dragon as hostage to get an Ancient Weapon from World Government. 

But they didn't give it to us instead they give us a Buster Call. 

We're strong so Buster Call is easy to handle. 

I see Kaido, one of the Rookies transform into the Dragon and destroy a ship. 

Shiki is also destroying a ship like walking in the park. 

Linlin one of the Rookies too, summon her weird thingy and attacks the marine. 

Not gonna lie that Linlin is hot. 

But the strongest Rookie is that Edward Newgate, that guy is strong. 

I'm also strong, i can even take the whole Buster Call and win. 

All of us is monster on our own right but our Captain is different. 

He's Stronger than Strong, Monster than Monster.

Everything is going according to our Captains plan but there's still a Marine that standing and he manage to beat Silver Axe, one of the strongest on our crew. 

I know him. 

He's a famous Marine. 

His name is Garp. 

He's a Vice Admiral but i doubt if the current Admiral is stronger than him. 

Our Captain face him, he's alone so even he's super strong he can't win. 

But Garp is tough! 

We tried to help our Captain to put Garp down but we can't even get near to them, their Haki is too strong. 

But we're still confident to win. 

Until Roger arrives. 

Hacks! 

Everything is a mess. 

Roger arrives and help Garp to beat our Captain. 

And Dark King Rayleigh is too much for us. 

Kaido and Linlin tried to fight Roger's Crew but they're strong! 

Pls Nerf. 

The Rookies is trying to escape including Edward Newgate, me too is also trying to escape. 

While running i encounter Gaban. 

Scopper Gaban. 

“Where are you going Weng Weng?” he said to me. 

“My name is Wang Zhi!” then i swing my weapon to him. 

He also swing his axe to me. 

Our weapon is coated with our own Haki. 

Once our weapon meet everything around us blown up by the shock wave we made. 

We exchange a blow by a bit but i know that he's stronger than me. 

So i use my secret technique and send him fly but i know that he's still alive and i bet he didn't receive life threatening damage. 

That secret technique cost me a huge amount of haki and if i fight Gaban again, I'm gonna die. 

So i run. 

While running again someone call me. 

“Wang!” i turn my head. 

I see a guy who doesn't have one of his leg while leaning on the rock. 

“Wang, I'm dying” he said. 

“Who the fuck are you?” i said to him. 

“I'm Greg, I'm also member of Rocks Pirate but not famous, I'm gonna die here so when you manage go back to the North Blue ” how did he know I'm going to North Blue. 

“Please tell to my son that i love him, he lives in the Spider Miller” 

“I don't even know that you're part of this crew but since that's your last wish i will do that, by the way what's your son name?” i ask him. 

"Greg is also his name, he's my Junior" 

After meeting Greg Senior i manage to escape from God Valley and travel back to the North Blue. 

I arrive in the Spider Miller, i find Greg Junior and said. 

“Your father is dead”

He look at me with disbelief. 

“Ho- How did he died?”

“He died while fighting” 

Then Greg Junior cry. 

“He said he loves you”

He's still crying. 

“What about you make him proud by becoming a King Of The Pirates” No one can become a King of the Pirates, even our Captain Rocks. 

He stopped crying and said to himself. 

“I'm gonna make my Father proud and become a First King of The Pirates!” Greg said to himself. 

After that i leave. 

Sigh. 

I'm going to retire. 

Yes the kid Greg that want to become King Of The Pirates is the same Greg that killed by Doflamingo, his dad is a member of Rocks Pirate who's also name is Greg. 

RIP Greg

8