Military base
217 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I could no longer see the second group, which happened quite early, I started to do my mission.

I started looking in areas where it is very likely to find a base, so close to main roads and few residents. But after 5 hours I still haven't found anything until I get an emergency signal that leads to the mountains. It wasn't in any language I know, but after 10 minutes of analysis, I understood it.

[emergency, energy level low, no food and water transmitter station destroyed. Help is needed]

After that, only the coordinates came from the base. I think my goal is now fixed I go there and see what is going on.


3h later


In front of me is now a fenced parking lot with many old abandoned cars and hundreds of skeletons lying in front of a huge bunker entrance. The entrance gate is approximately 10m high and 20m wide and is made of steel or similar material. The rest of the entrance looks like an old concrete bunker with the big gate and a door next to it, the door is made of the same metal as the gate and is 2m high and 1.30m wide.

Unfortunately everything is locked and I can't get in the normal way. That's why I take my way and eat the door and build more drones.


2h later


It is getting dark and the red sun is setting and the two blue moons are rising. Wait, why two moons, that just shows that I am no longer on my earth.

But the good news is the door is gone and I have new Drone team 1 now consists of:

2x large Drones

4x medium Drones

6x small Drones

Behind the door was a large locker room with several showers and the only light in the area was red.Lockers and benches were rusted and old dirty clothes were everywhere.At the end of the room was a normal metal door and not a 30cm thick one as at the entrance.

Fortunately the door was open and I was able to go through. On the other side was a long concrete tunnel that was only lit with the red light and led downwards. In the tunnel there were pipes on the left and right of the 3m high ceiling, the tunnel was 4.5m wide. At the end of the tunnel there was another metal door where I came through.

On the other side of the door was a large parking lot with several military vehicles and supply boxes. There were several skeletons and weapons on the floor, it looks like people were fighting each other and nobody had won.

The whole area was 200x230m and 9m high.

On the wall across from me were several doors and gates that apparently lead to warehouses and other areas in the bunker.When I looked around I found an armored door with a sign on top of it indicating the control center.

I believe that is the best point to continue my investigation.

7