3 What Choices to make?
1.8k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Takito POV

 

"You shall now make a choice of how you will live or more precisely, how you will survive." 

"Wait a minute, is this one of those things my friends keeps talking about with people being kidnapped, drugged and experimented on! Because I rather believe that than the small possibility that you're a god creature thing that's going to bring me a new life." I retaliate.

"....... Usually people assume they would be transmigrated or reborn in a new world and be happy about it, but you assume a more stranger but terrible assumption..... keKekeKe haHahaHa" the mouths say, then all the mouth eyes start laughing. While the rest kept laughing in a scratchy neutral voice the one mouth eye says, " We are glad to have chosen to be an envoy and our adopted child, but it's time for serious talk" it said, all a sudden the mouth eyes abruptly stopped laughing filling the air with eerie silence. "We have chosen you for several reasons, which will be explained in the future. Right now though, you fit our needs, so you shall suffice. Also, you do not get a choice in denying us, for the only thing awaiting you is oblivion." the mouth eyes say. 

"Hold on! I don't get any choice in if I even want a new life on not? Will you at least explain what I have been chosen for?" I asks with as much anger as I could muster.

The mouth eye in front of me sprouts a tentacle from its side, then slaps me across the face. 

"Don't take that tone with us!" Half of the mouth eyes say in a female voice. In a manly voice, the other mouth eyes say "all will be explained, but first know that the one reason you were chosen was because of your desire to be away from the greedy, horrible, disgusting thing that humans call a metropolis or society. Your desire to not be around people was so strong that it brought our attention right to you. You will need that desire for where you are going."

"Um where exactly am I going" I ask in a more polite tone so I won't get slapped again.

The god stares at me with a tinge of annoyance in their eyes. 

"If you let us finish we could have told you by now, so now in order for us not to be interrupted again we will just summarize what is going to happen" the mouth eye in front of me says, "You will be given a new life in the world called Sultra as a different race along with a system, in return you'll be our energy gate conduit."

I stare at the crazy looking god in front of me for a long time, what the heck..... and then my eyes start to bleed.

"You have stared at us for too long! Quickly choose your race or mixture of race then choose your class!"

Words in a box started floating in the air.

 

[Dwarf

Giant 

Dgin 

Qaubet 

Fairy

Pixie

Elf

Devil 

Unicornam  ]

 

 

"These are a few of the races you can choose, which are based on your personality and the way you lived. Now choose what you want to be!" 

Confused, I ask, "what are some of these races. I recognize dwarf, elf, and sort of giant but what are the other races and why are they based on my life." 

The eye in front of me squints, says" finally willing to  be quite and listen, hhhhmmm. Very well. I will give you a simplified summarized version of the other races." 

The words in the box change.

 

[Dgin- Cousin to the genie they grant wishes, but where genies give the full wish based on the luck stat the dgin give wishes using a trading priced system of which the wish asked must be equal to price in order for it to be fulfilled. Their skin color is based on what environment they are born and hair color is based on what elements or powers they are most in affinity with.

Hp +110 Atk + 50 Def +50 Mag +500 Agl +70 Lck +500]

 

[Qaubet- very far cousin to the elf they live in nature as a nomadic race that is constantly moving. They will do almost anything to survive except relying on others for they are very distrustful to anyone that is not of their quads. The only reason to see a qaubet by themselves is if they have been exiled or they are starting their own tribe. As they are always on the move their magic is only in affinity with whatever natural environment is around them. The skin tone ranges from gray to orange. Their hair changes  color to suit whatever environment their in. The only difference in body type to an elf other than being a little more skin and bone would be that their ears are inside their head (basically you can only see a hole where the ear is) of which genetics evolutionary scientists have not found why this has happened.

Hp + 95 Atk +150 Def +90 Mag +245 Lck + 60]

 

" hey I thought you said you were going to summarize the races traits. This seems like a long explanation for just two of them. Can you please shorten it just a bit more" I ask the eye as they are squinting at me angrily.....

"Fine!" All the mouths yell. The next few race explanations shorten.

 

[Fairy- support magic race. Looks are based on magic affinity they are born with.

Hp +500 Atk +5 Def +50 Mag + 900 Lck +30]

 

[Pixie-siblings to fairies they are a magic race that does only attacking magic. Looks are are based on emotions that stay for a long time.

Hp +500 Atk +70 Def +10 Mag + 650 Lck +45]

 

[Devils - although they may look similar to demons devils don't care for the destruction of the world, but they do like making other people miserable through mischievous acts and gain their power through other people's misfortune.

Hp +750 Atk +300 Def + 150 Mag +200 Lck +15]

 

[Unicornam- this species are evolved unicorns that have taken a human like form. They have one horn that will grow bigger and becomes white or golden depending on how pure their power is.  Hp +1000 Atk +500 Def  +250 Mag +650 Lck +100]

 

" these races all suit you because of one single trait and that is they all are stubborn hehehe" the eye mouths say while chuckling.

44