Interlude: Lecture One
27 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Today was an important day for Median sized Blue Sun Sect.

It was the day that new students had their first lecture on cultivation.

Blue Sun, like most other sects in the world, accepted students, both male, and female, at the age of 10.

This was the age that the average person would reach the peak of the foundation realm.

The first lecture then would be an important one for the future of the students, as it was when they would be taught about the intricacies of true cultivation that began with breaking through to the internal realm.

Every sect had their own unique Philosophy of what Qi was and how to use it, that differs slightly or massively from other sects. And the students of the sects would then slightly distort this Philosophy, even more, to fit them personally.

The way that a cultivator views their Qi and the way it flows is incredibly important for their future development. It will determine what they can and cannot do.

An individual that views Qi as fire, for example, would be unsuitable to learn talismans as their Qi will be too volatile and lead to an unusable product. Furthermore, certain techniques would be almost impossible for them

There is an infinite number of ways that people view Qi. Each individual is slightly different. none of them are right and none of them are wrong. Although, debates between cultivators trying to decide which view is the best, is quite common and can lead to conflicts.

This is why the first lecture is so important, it will be the main determiner of how the students view their Qi.

If a student of a sect doesn't follow the sect Philosophy, then it is likely that they would be expelled as the sects techniques and skills won't fit the student

Therefore the students watched intently as the old elder walked into the large circular room emanating power and stood like a ridged pole in the center of the room, surrounded by the curious gazes of the future of the sect.

"QI is the most important thing in the universe" The elder's composed voice seemed to command respect as it reached the students' young ears "QI is like the light that blazes from the sun, it brings life to all it touches" The elder continued, starting to plant the seeds of the Blue Sun Sects Philosophy.

0