Chapter 1.p0 – New Game +
345 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As my eyes opened little by little I began to forget the pain I had felt. The intense burning heat that numbed my heart became a residual sensation, a memory of intense anguish. The scarlet lines in front of my eyes disappeared the moment my eyes made contact with the gray sky, but that was impossible.

 

"All this time I was in my apartment" - I thought, but that was not the case. I saw myself standing in the middle of an unknown place. I quickly began to assume things and make deductions based on my own nervousness.

 

In front of me there was an area dedicated to trade, and people walked from one place to others indifferent to my presence, which called it a place of high density. Even so, although I tried to locate myself on earth by means of the images around me, I could not understand if I was even in my world. Many of the individuals I saw dressed in poor clothes and others wore armor of all kinds. Some of these had jewels and crimson velvet suits, something that clashed with the image of those who lacked boots. "Thats weird..."

 

My head finished turning over itself when I saw beings that did not seem human, especially those who possessed pink scales, big round eyes, and ears and tails that seemed to have come from a fantasy novel. I was completely paralyzed, quickly my eyes began to flit from side to side on stone walls and wooden huts. My body wobbled from side to side as it seemed to disobey me, eventually I managed to lean sideways to one of the walls.

 

The sounds of the surroundings sounded almost as loud as my heartbeat. The people walking around me seemed to move in slow motion. The color began to fade, and a certain pain began to tighten my chest. Instinctively I moved my hand, holding what were now black robes with a brown cape that extended behind the fabrics that covered my neck.

 

Noticing that change in my appearance, I checked my hands, both were stained on the ground, and my arm had a slight reddish glow. Particles of fire rose and vanished instantly. It was hard for me to breathe the moment I saw black paint glide over my forearm, symbols danced on the skin that recently enjoyed the texture of the crimson velvet on the sofa.


<< Where am I? >> I commented in a low voice, I had the intention to shout it to the four winds, but I felt afraid. Dying and reviving, appearing in an unknown place. The greatest horror is what we do not understand. I remembered at that moment my desire to appear in a new reality, one of those existing in fantasy, but I could not help feeling fragile as glass about to be crushed.


Trying to advance I fell to the ground in a regrettable way. There was no concrete, only mud. On the surface of the earth there was a small puddle, and in its brown water you could see the reflection of an individual. His eyes were black as was his hair, and his face was definitely beautiful, pale as snow. "But that's not me." My image looked alien to me. I scratched the mud with my nails and ran my hand through the water. The reflection stayed there, imitating my actions.


My vision was divided in two, and everything was dyed black. My face hit the mud squarely and several people turned to see what was happening, but I could not move. I had lost control, falling unconscious of my surroundings. I immersed myself in a dream of butterflies and flies, where a young man dies of intense pain in his chest, and his corpse seems to decorate a room. "That's supposed to be me ... right?" I hesitate.

5