Chapter 2 – What Kinda Maid…
1.5k 0 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walk up to Emily and Kyoka.

While paying attention to my surroundings, I raise my hands and grope their breasts.

Emily’s breast is bigger and fuller, but Kyoka’s has a flawless shape and firmness.

Nonetheless, they’re both exquisite breasts, as expected of my design.

“Nn.”

“Hn.”

Their cheeks blush a little, but they seem happy.

“So, does this annoy you two?”

Emily shakes her head with confidence.

“Not at all. If anything, your hand feels nice...”

Emily is supposed to be a bright and positive character, so when she becomes shy and acts a little fidgety like this, it’s like taking in a breath of fresh air for me, as her creator.

“How about you, Kyoka?”

“My, of course, it doesn’t annoy me even a little; that’s just not possible.”

Kyoka says while gracefully covering her lustful grin with her cute hand.

She might’ve hidden that indecent smile of hers, but her eyes are still burning with lust.

Yep, I did create her to be like that, huh...

I wanted her to be the kind of maid that faithfully takes care of her master’s desires.

Back then, flavor texts only served as decorations; they didn’t matter much.

That’s why I put in something like “Kyoka loves sex only after her master.”

It was supposed to be a dumb joke, but I guess right now it’ll work in my favor.

“Excellent. It seems like you’re not being mind-controlled.”

I continue to enjoy the softness of their breasts even after the first test has finished.

Yes, I did say the “first” test.

“Even if we were being mind-controlled, we’d break free with our sheer love for you, Chief.”

“As always, Emily speaks the truth. I feel the same, Danna.”

I knew this would happen, because there’s this thing called “Favor Points (FP).”

It’s a system where you can gain bonus stats from increasing your NPC’s FP.

Since I’ve dedicated all my time and effort to just two NPC’s, their FP are at MAX.

And when that transfers to reality, they basically become madly in love with me.

I know the logic behind it, but to have Emily so happily confessing it to me straight is...

I would say that it’s quite irresistible.

Adding in Kyoka’s calm and mature smile when she agress to Emily’s confession...

I’m basically having a one-hit-killer combo destroy me right in the kokoro.

Even though I feel good inside, I don’t let it show on my face.

These two girls can kill me with a decent chance of success if they work together.

So, to protect myself, I should really act like a good leader of the guild.

Well, there are only the three of us in my guild.

I didn’t socialize very much back in the game.

This is no time to get flustered, and I need to properly answer their feelings.

Therefore, I calmly nod and draw closer to Emily.

According to the hierarchy that I’ve set, she comes before Kyoka, so I come to her first. I can clearly see the anticipation in Emily’s eyes as she looks up at me with the look of a maiden in love.

She’s really cute; I need to suppress my emotions!

I lean down a little and put a kiss on Emily’s lips.

She closes her eyes and timidly holds my waist with both of her hands.

I’ve stopped groping Emily’s breast to hold her with that arm.

However, I don’t want to give up on the other arm.

As our pure kiss continues with Emily getting more and more into it, my other hand has found its way under Kyoka’s skirt and into her panties. I gently tease her vagina while savoring Emily’s lips.

Kyoka’s now back to covering her mouth with her hand.

She’s trying to hide one of her naughtiest grins.

It’s funny, and scary at the same time, how she acts exactly as what I’ve written in her flavor text. Kyoka’s supposed to be a mature sex lover who normally does well to hide her naughty side.

The way she pretends to be compose while getting so wet under her skirt...

It’s sinful, and I don’t mind committing such a sin.

Emily still has no idea; she’s completely drunk on the kiss we’re sharing.

“...phew. I’d expect no less from your perfect lips, Emily.”

“Thank you...very much, Chief (chuckles)...”

“Of course, you as well, Kyoka.”

I turn to Kyoka and seal her lips without waiting for a reply.

Emily can clearly see my hand playing with Kyoka’s vagina under her skirt, but she only smiles sweetly as she watches Kyoka getting her turn. Emily now has the face of a proud big sister.

According to her flavor text, Emily knows what kind of person Kyoka really is.

And because she views Kyoka as a family member, it’s nothing surprising to see Kyoka getting involved in sexual acts. Well, at least, that’s what I came up with and wrote in Emily’s biography.

As for the kiss I’m having with Kyoka...

Hm, how should I describe it?

This taste is the taste of a forbidden fruit.

There’s just something special about Kyoka’s wet lips and lewd tongue.

Somehow she makes me feel like I’m eating out her other set of lips.

Kissing Emily makes me feel happy and relaxed, but kissing Kyoka makes my blood boil with excitement. And I’m not talking about the innocent excitement of simply kissing a pretty woman. I’m talking about the sexual excitement of wanting to push Kyoka down and make a mess of her beautiful body.

Since I’m not holding Emily anymore, my other hand naturally goes straight to Kyoka’s breast. Even through several layers of clothing, it still feels amazing to fondle boobs.

“Have fun, Chief. I’ll be in the bathroom for a bit.”

Saying so, Emily casually walks into my bathroom and closes the door.

I mouth’s occupied, so I can’t answer, but I really appreciate her tolerance.

Normally, just touching an NPC in a weird way would get my IP banned.

But things have escalated to this point, and the GM still isn’t coming out.

It seems the rules of the game don’t really apply anymore.

This is now reality; everything’s real and unbound by the limit of a video game.

In that case, I don’t need to be mindful anymore.

Letting loose is now an option that I’ll definitely choose.

I push Kyoka against the door.

“Ahn~ Not so rough, Danna.”

She says that, but she’s grinning like a bitch in heat.

“Your clit’s already this hard, Kyoka.”

“No~ Don’t say that. It’s embarrassing...ufufu...”

She uses the perfect tone to act the role of a shy girlfriend.

You’d think she doesn’t know anything about sex, if you didn’t see her face.

Her dirty grin and the lust burning in her eyes betray her words.

I know Kyoka’s messing around, so I’m not really answering her.

I press my face against her beautiful neck and smell her fair skin.

All while, my fingers focus completely on attacking her clit.

“Your hips are shaking.”

When I whisper that into her ear, Kyoka loses some composure.

Her breathing tells me that she accidentally comes a little.

“Mmmn~ I’m almost there. Danna. Oh~ Danna. A little more...”

Right there, I stop and pull my hand back.

“Eh? EH? Danna? Why!?”

Kyoka looks like someone has splashed cold water on her.

She’s supposed to be a cool beauty onee-san, so it’s nice to see her flustered.

“Haha, just teasing you.”

“Danna! You’re just...the worst.”

The usually calm and mature Kyoka’s pouting...

It’s cute.

“I’ll make it up to you, but first, can you strip for me?”

“Fine. But in exchange for tonight’s dinner, you will pound my pussy with that cock until I can’t take it anymore. Would that be fair, my honorable master?”

Kyoka licks her lips and says to me, her grinning face at point-blank.

Her hand also conveniently helps itself to groping my cock as she pleases.

What kinda’ maid sexually blackmails her master like this?

Well, my kinda’ maid.

“Your eyes and smile are scary, you know?”

“Danna. I want your cock in my pussy.”

She ignores me and seals my lips with a deep, lewd kiss.

Meanwhile, she releases my cock from my pants without permission.

Of course, it’s already rock hard. There’d be a problem if it wasn’t.

Compared to when I was still on Earth, this one’s several sizes larger.

Kyoka’s delicate hand can’t even cover it with one grip.

“Now, here is my service.”

Kyoka separates from my lips and begins a strip show.

She flashes her assets to tease my eyes before actually stripping.

Her maid outfit falls to the floor one piece at a time.

First is her perfect and shapely breasts and her dark pink nipples.

Next, her very fine underarm and tight waist lure me in.

And finally, her round ass and sexy vagina completely seduce me.

Her thicc thighs add in an extra hit that takes her charm one level further.

Kyoka holds my hand and leads me to the bed with an alluring smile.

She pulls me to her while laying herself down on.

I don’t resist the momentum and end up on top of Kyoka’s soft body.

She smells naturally sexier than any aphrodisiac can be.

Kyoka lifts her head and licks my ear, whispering...

“Danna, fuck me. I’m dying for it.”

Before I even realize what my body’s doing, I have rammed my cock into her fragile-looking pussy. And when my brain finally catches up to that point, my body’s already pounding her womb like a wild animal.

There’s too much pleasure, my brain can’t suddenly take all of it in.

I indulge in the euphoria as everything becomes more and more fuzzy...

23