Ch 20 Relaxation
2.4k 4 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bubuga has a perk that allows her to multiply the life energy she gets from her diet by 100.

So my cum is actually giving her 10 x 100 = 1,000 life energy.

But she can only swallow my cum 3 times a day for 3,000 life energy, and she can still eat kitten treats 5 times for 500 life energy. Netting her 3,500 life energy per day. Using her life energy, she can convert 100 life energy into 1 charisma point. Which allows her to raise the stat at least 34 times per day.

Name: Bubuga (female) Stats:  
Life energy: 1 Strength: 42
Money: $0 Intelligence: 204
Age:  4403 years Charisma: 94

“ Hey Never, I believe one of your perks is that your cum raises my Charisma Cap to 300,” states Bubuga. “ Otherwise, my charisma maxed out at 0.”

“ Sweet! I never knew I had such an awesome perk!”

Bubuga’s perk is pretty good but my perk is obviously the best! Even if girls are ugly or average, I can make them more beautiful! All of a sudden, I am not jealous of kitten’s perks anymore. But she is still crucial since she starts with 200,000,000 life energy.

  • You have purchased a comfy kitten bed for $10,000.
  • You have purchased expensive kitten snacks worth $5,000.
  • You have purchased kitten toys worth $15,000.

Buying a kitten bed, some kitten snacks, and some kitten toys. It distracts the kitten from our sexy times. The kitten doesn't know how to use her money much. Bubuga is smart to think of this.

Right now Bubuga is laying on the ground with my dick grinding against her sexy ass. She is trying to think of a plan to make 1 million life energy per day.

Lying on top of her and letting the head of my penis protrude in her cute slit. She is softly moaning before I ram my entire dick inside.

“ OHhh!” moans Bubuga.

Fuck she is so cute, and her vagina has been fucked by me too many times. She is constantly being filled to the brim full of my cum.

It’s so sexy seeing her cunt leaking out with my cum.

Thrusting my dick all the way inside, kissing the entrance of her womb, before pulling it out with just the tip still inside. God, I love her vagina so much. Fucking her before cumming deep inside. And I keep fucking her until I pull out my dick to cum on her ass.

I haven’t fuck her up the ass yet since she wants to wait until we succeed in making 1 million life energy per day.

Turning Bubuga around so I can see her sexy face begging for more. Placing my dick in between her boobs, which were now b-cup. My dick starts sliding back and forth while my cum is making her smooth boobs all sticky.

She is pressing her boobs nicely against my dick. The pleasure is building. No longer able to hold back, I cum all over her boobs. Her fingers wiping them up before putting it in her mouth.

Fucking for several more hours.

At the end of our love session, Bubuga is resting peacefully on top of me.

“ Okay I think that’s enough fucking for now,” says Bubuga. “ It’s time to make some money.”

“ Oh fuck, that was incredible.”

[ Yay! More money means more kitten toys for me!]

Purgatory name:  Super Clean Landfill    
Beings:  3 Life energy: 199 days left
Money:  $874,091 Charisma: -9999999999999999

All of our money is in the purgatory wallet. We can give Bubuga control over the money even though she is no longer the creator.

You can also display life energy in days.

199 days remain until our purgatory gets erased.

I hope you're enjoying the story so far. There will be more interesting and different kind of smut in the future. The story is also going to get developed much further. Hopefully, I can think of more ideas, and not burn out from writing more chapters. Also... comedy will still be a fun element to add.

Thank you everyone for reading my story!

38