Ch 37 True Love?
1.5k 1 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Bringing Bubuga’s face towards mine to kiss. My tongue desecrates her mouth. She does the same. I stop thrusting to let my cock rest in peace inside of her pussy. We are still embracing our bodies intimately close to each other as we make out. Saliva mixing and dripping downwards in my mouth, and swallowing it.

Kissing each other for a good 20 minutes.

We rollover with me being on top of her and to a cleaner area with no cum puddles. Spreading open her legs, she is still leaking out my cum. Fuck it’s sexy as hell, seeing a perfect beauty taking my cum.

Putting my cock into her mouth. She sucks all the cum off and swallows it. Then I put my cock in between those incredible D-cups tits. Using my hands to fondle her boobs into my cock as I slide it in between. The sensations on my cock grow uncontrollably as I tit-fuck her.

Such sexy tits pleasuring my cock. One last thrust in between her boobs. The first cum shot shoots onto her face and the range gradually weakens as my cock spurts more cum. Covering her beautiful face to her beautiful boobs. She gives a smile while licking the cum off her face with her hands and sucking on it.

Using her newly cum-covered boobs as lube, I continue fucking those beautiful tits. The smooth sensations developing all over my cock. Another good time tit-fucking her.

Almost reaching climax again, pressing her boobs to completely smother my cock. A new wave of cum erupts out of my cock, shooting directly into her boobs. Even more cum flowing and dripping off from her boobs. That’s hot.

It’s beautiful having your loving girl give you everything.

Getting off Bubuga, she sits upright with her legs spread open. Putting her 2 sticky fingers into her mouth, she still wants to fuck.

I sit in front of her, her legs overlapping mine. Moving closer to guide my cock inside her. The tip of my cock is teasing her slit.

“ Do you want me to put it in?”

“ Awww,” giggles Bubuga. “ Still trying to make me beg for it?”

Teasing her slit with my dick. My mouth sucking on her beautiful nipple with my hands holding around her back. She rubs her slit against my cock, teasing me as well. Her hands holding my head down onto her nipple.

Playfully teasing each other for 40 more minutes. Bubuga not yet begging for cock. Maybe my 600 charisma body would make her beg for it.

Giving up the teasing game again, I thrust my cock inside her. The missing comfort of her pussy has come back. She looks at me with eyes of pleasure and knowingly winning the teasing game.

Sitting in front of each other with my cock inside her, our hands are supporting us from behind. We are thrusting our genitals together, equally sharing the effort. Fucking Bubuga, and her fucking me back. We stare at each other’s eyes. It’s a beautiful harmony of a loving couple.

Fucking for 20 minutes like this.

Bubuga has gotten really into it, her legs start quivering from an orgasm. Always stopping my fucking because she doesn’t want me to move when she is very sensitive. Respecting her so she knows that I genuinely love her.

After that, we start fucking again. This time I am reaching the climax of heaven once more. Thrusting balls deep inside while looking at her eyes, she does the same too. Cumming deep inside my most beautiful girl. Her womb being filled to the brim with cum. She gives an erotic face receiving my load. Such an immensely powerful sensation. Life is so fucking good.

We remain connected for another 30 minutes before finally separating.

Sitting on the white floor, with Bubuga leaning on my shoulder. Placing my hands around her waist, and just cuddling with her.

It is very peaceful.

For some reason, I feel like just being together with Bubuga is enough happiness. Even if I don’t get any more girls, she completely fulfills me sexually and emotionally. Everything about Bubuga is perfect.

Is this what you call true love?

31